Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 3. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I will definitely agree to that sayings. The are both the top coins and no other coin will surpass them anytime soon and that is certain.
Activity: 113
我认为他们唯一的共同点是人们愿意选择相信它,这是一个导致高交易成本和缓慢交易的问题,这也是其他虚拟货币不能超越它们的原因。
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has always been the king of cryptocurrency, and the ETH is the queen. The two COINS play a major and decisive role in cryptocurrency. I believe in the future of two COINS.
Activity: 110
Nobody gave the title officially to the two of them, but I think the title deserves to be earned, given that the technology they have is reliable. Both are coins that have a strong enough relationship, both of which are mutually reinforcing. And I think, in the absence of them, crypto will not get this far. Ethereum is the first coin alternative to investors because besides they can invest with bitcoin, they can also invest with ethereum that cost much less, but still with classy quality.
Activity: 69
I strongly agree Smiley Two coins crowning the market. Also the market caps are very high. They both have their own network. Bitcoin deserves to be king. Ethereum is one of my favorite coins.
Activity: 168
I strongly agree with you, because bitcoin is the king of criptocurrency and ethereum which is suitable as a companion or queen, because ethereum has good potential in the future and is a bitcoin competitor, ethereum itself is second only to bitcoin, and becomes a cryptocurrency that will compete with bitcoin being the largest virtual currency.
Activity: 140
Ethereum isn't queen, I would much rather consider it as bitcoin's son, following on it's father's footstep, i.e., bitcoin's footstep and is on it's way to greatness and moon really soon.
Activity: 210
I think this two are the best coins of the cryptocurrency world. Both of them have really good prices and have a big potential to make better and better in the future. I hope that ethereum's price will keep rising and catch bitcoin's price in a near future
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
as for scalability, I do not agree, it is only in the future, as in 99% of all blockchain, that you can write about each. And about leader Vitalik Buterin, too, disagree. Now it looks more like the face of the company
Activity: 283
Definitely agreed with your opinion, Atfer Bitcoin the next coin for me any day is Ethereum, both coins have go along way in cryptocurrency talking about the blockchain, popularity and likes. Great achievement so far.
Activity: 87
Yes, of course, I strongly agree. Bitcoin is his King, Ethereum is his queen, and other Altcoins are his sons. It's been proven that the development of Bitcoin and Ethereum is very different from other coins. Probably because Bitcoin also existed since 2008, so its development to date has been very significant.
Activity: 224
I agree with you bitcoin is now most popular cryptocurrency it's the king of cryptocurrency and ethereum is most  promising cryptocurrency it's going very fast
Activity: 182
The King and Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network, i agree.

i love this post, this guy is right

waves is by far better than ethereum, and bitcoin has technologically aged a lot, it has 30-60 usd transaction costs, its therefore useless as currency, bitcoin becomes more and more just a media phenomenon

its only the current privileged advantage of mass media attention that keep both at their high value position, this will change, so there is potential for a short anti bitcoin backed by put/short options at banks
I strongly agree with Bitcoin who became the king of all coins and Ethereum as queen of all the coins that exist today. because these two coins are a pioneer with an ever-increasing development. so it's great to have these two coins for a better future.

I also agree, I can say that bitcoin is the king of crypto, next to it is the ethereum which can be considered as the queen of crypto, these two coins can bring good life to all of us.
yes, these two coins now dominate the crypto market, Bitcoin is the main coin and is the benchmark of all coins and Ethereum has a smart contracting technology that is very much liked by many people so I think they deserve to be called kings and queens of coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
a classic term, to regard bitcoin as king and ethereum is queen in cryptocurrency. yes indeed when viewed from the value and popularity in the market that term is very suitable. both cryptocurrencies are very suitable for investment, if you do not have some you are the part that will regret.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The King and Queen of high fees, slow transaction confirmation times and a thoroughly congested network, i agree.

waves is by far better than ethereum, and bitcoin has technologically aged a lot, it has 30-60 usd transaction costs, its therefore useless as currency, bitcoin becomes more and more just a media phenomenon

its only the current privileged advantage of mass media attention that keep both at their high value position, this will change, so there is potential for a short anti bitcoin backed by put/short options at banks
I strongly agree with Bitcoin who became the king of all coins and Ethereum as queen of all the coins that exist today. because these two coins are a pioneer with an ever-increasing development. so it's great to have these two coins for a better future.

I also agree, I can say that bitcoin is the king of crypto, next to it is the ethereum which can be considered as the queen of crypto, these two coins can bring good life to all of us.
Activity: 126
From the current point of view, I do not agree with this statement. Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency. Whether it is from its value or from its history. Bitcoin is the first.
Activity: 378
yes, I strongly agree these two coins are the best and now have dominated the market, Bitcoin and Ethereum have the very good quality they both are a valuable coin and very important role in the development of the world of crypto
Activity: 392
I agree! Bitcoin is the first electronic currency, the starting currency for Blockchain technology. Bitcoin is the king of electronic money is correct. Ethereum is a modern technology for people to know intelligent contracts. Therefore, Ethereum is the queen in the cryptographic market.
Activity: 270
I agree that bitcoin is the king of all crypto-currencies. Bitcoin is the most untwisted and expensive in the world of crypto currency. Ethereum queen why not, he is the infrastructure for building an ecosystem.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution

Pages:
Jump to: