Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 6. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
I don't think so, Bitcoin is always the strongest cryptocurrency, and its value has been the highest ever since. And its market value has always been first.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The etherium now shows weakness. If at the end of last year it grew to 1200 dollars for 2-3 weeks, then in 2018 this coin is no different from hundreds of other altcoins. The ETH is not an independent coin, its price depends on the cost of bitcoin.
Activity: 88
Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrencies. And Ethereum is the father of smart contracts. And here the king and Queen in General? I don't agree
Activity: 134
bitcoin etherium and like them as complementary. etherium without bitcoin is also not going to be like this now, even the etherium made most people as the alternative way to raise capital to be invested in bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Yes i agree with that. It comes from Bitking and Etherqueen. Bitcoin is the foundation of blockchain decentralized. While the Ethereum is the hottest altcoins. Both of them are a lot purposes.
Activity: 365
Agree for sure Smiley
Bitcoin is regarded as the king because its first mover advantage in the crypto space has kept it far ahead of all other thousands of coins/tokens in terms of the number of users, hashing power, amount of trading, and the security of network etc. Besides, Ethereum is the most trusted platform that other DApps can build upon as it has first mover advantage in the world of DApps.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
It's like to say that bitcoin is gold and eth is silver. I hold both but eth is in my heart
Activity: 99
Obviously Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen. Bitcoin remains the father of coins because it's the first digital currency known in the world. and is more acceptable globally than any other coin in the coin market cap, and Ethereum is the second most acceptable coin.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
I agree totally with you that bitcoin is the king of crypto because it is the oldest, it has the highest price though the transaction ate might be slow but this is due to congestion and ethereum the queen because it is the best altcoin with high price, good potentials and features but wave cannot surpass ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I agree with you. Their symbiosis is very useful for the cryptomarket and it helps to develop crypto at all.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Ethereum is developed enough to do all that bitcoin is doing! Ethereum has been one of the most successful altcoin to date. It has not only been successful, it also have bigger prospect for tomorrow. The ethereum has demostrated how cryptocurrency can have use cases in real world through token issued on it's platform!
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
I totally agree that bitcoin is the king of the encrypted world and ETH is the queen.

Both of them have very good prices and have great potential to do better in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
if bitcoin is considered as king of all altcoin i agree. because bitcoin makes an example for other altcoins. but I do not agree if Ethereum is considered a queen, I prefer to be exactly as a prince, because I believe that Ethereum has a good future and I believe only Ethereum is able to approach bitcoin prices in the future. can even be a bitcoin replacement.
Activity: 238
I disagree with ethereum is queen. Because ethereum will be sure the successor of bitcoin. So ethereum is more the prince. Because when bitcoin will fall, ethereum will be on the lead. So Bitcoin is King, and Ethereum the Prince. DO not underestimate ethereum, it will play a bigger role in future then you can expect now.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really don't know anymore. I am mostly all in one project right now that will help with mass adoption of crypto and although owning Bitcoin and Eth is nice, I really want to support also projects that will help spread the love. Unfortunately right now my bags are dying in price so not sure what to think anymore. I hope Bitcoin, ETH and blockchain project sin general all get the to see the light of day and the recognition they deserve.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I do not think so. Bitcoin king is unequivocal, Ethereum is not a queen, but the best pupil and bitcoin worker. He will always be appreciated and perhaps ahead of his teacher in growth.
Activity: 189
I will agree with that notice that Bitcoin is the King because bitcoin is the first of all crypto currency. Bitcoin is there since it was launched in 2009 and it is dominating at both ends until now. If Bitcoin will be gone forever, Ethereum is the best successor of Bitcoin which makes a perfect description for ETH as queen. So im sure someday the queen will become the king!
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
If you like a fairy tales then I name Bitcoin as a king and Ethereum as a queen, or in reverse, no matter. But the true thing is that both these cryptocurrencies are best coins at the very top of the market.
Activity: 98
yes, bitcoin can be called king of coins. but, in my opinion ethereum is not proper to be called queen, why? increases in ethereum and other altcoins still depend on bitcoin prices.
Activity: 98
yeah because bitcoin is the most powerful coin in field of electronic currency industry.
The always become the number one and they receive lots of achievements that recognize their all efforts and sacrifices ; from this there is no doubt that they are the king in that sentence or thought.
Pages:
Jump to: