Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 8. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello friends. With this fact it is impossible to argue. It's enough just to look at the cost of one and the other coins. And this will continue.
Hello. Exactly. These two crypto-currencies are the most popular and widespread, not for nothing their capitalization is the greatest.
Merit: 10

i agree for that because bitcoin is first coin and the second is etheruem the two is highest top of the coin and good for us, may possible to outcomes the King and Queen.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Ethereum VS Bitcoin

Now, let's look at another unique feature of Ethereum - the digital currency ether.

Ethereum is a digital currency like Bitcoin, but different Ethereums have two digital currencies trading in the market. One of them uses ETH as a transaction mark, and the other is called a classic Ethernet coin, which is labeled ETC's circulation trading.

The Ethereum Foundation defines the role of Ethereum as a fuel, or a means of payment, for customers to pay for the costs incurred in performing requests on the server in the Ethereum platform.

In 2016, a huge scandal shocked the Ethereum community. An unknown hacker took advantage of software vulnerabilities and tried to steal more than $50 million worth of Ethernet coins. The result of this incident was the birth of the second transaction Ethel.
Activity: 40
I think Bitcoin was a value very big and rating top 1 global. Ethereum's value is however based on its smart contract technology which and doing so great at this moment.
Activity: 182
Of course I agree with this statement. My own very fond of both of these coins. Good bitcoin nor the ethereum. Moreover, during this time both are also always ranked one and two in the market. So it fits in the call as the King and Queen also coins.
Activity: 126
Unfortunately I am not agree with that, its kinda different things if you consider them as a king and queen. They are related and connected but sure its not kind of king and queen connection.
Activity: 126
I do not agree.
Afterwards, good coins are also possible to surpass them. When people understand and pay attention to Bitcoin, there are certainly many new coins that appear. If its plan or implementation is of greater value to people, it may be replaced. of. So it's a bit too early for them to be kings or queens. The future is not definite
Activity: 574
Yes, of course, we have to respect that because Bitcoin is the first coins so many coins that have sprung up because of the Bitcoin. Bitcoin still top and most people don't think that Bitcoin is able to have the highest value and the things no one could pass through the achievements of the Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin is King and Ethereum has been replaced by the possibility of the last half of the half of the year Ethereum has been a number of network congestion, and the Ethereum fee is not the lowest, perhaps the EOS may be the Queen's Cinderella?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I agree that Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, but I'm afraid that the position of Ethereum "Queen" is temporary. However, now Ethereum is the number two coin on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 70
These two coins are the basic crypto currencies for the whole world. It is likely that over time they will be replaced by more flexible coins, in which the network will not be loaded so much and there will not be such large commissions. The only reason bitcoin is more expensive than eth , the obvious reason is bitcoin was the first to be introduce as a crypto currency. But now as growing fees and slower tx sometimes it's better to hold eth than bitcoin, maybe one day eth can over throw bitcoin at his throne. Though more and more better coins is coming out better and faster than eth, so i'll be sticking to the original crypto bitcoin as an asset and eth as a payment but we all know the main function of eth is basely smart contracts.
Activity: 672
Yes, BTC is always the leading coin on the market, so I always believe they are the king of the cryptographic market, once the BTC falls, almost all the other coin down and vice versa.
that is the concern of investors, if we are too glued to Bitcoin and the etherum that control the market then there will be no other altcoin opportunity to grow because essentially crypto business is a business competing with commercial coin innovation they have. Until a few years this two pillars of the highest is still including the exclusive coin and the safest in investing that still want to have people of some classes of investors
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Whatever it was, but bitcoin has the highest price! And the market position depends on the bitcoin rate! This is the currency that dictates its rules in the market!  As for Ethereum, it is everywhere)) all ICO accept investment by Ethereum!

I don't think that Bitcoin is dictating everything. Actually the investors are trying to use Bitcoin as barometer and guess where the market is going to. The problem is that by doing it so the investors are pushing the market more and more in that direction.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Yes , totally agree with this tittle, and also liked it very much Cheesy
   Bitcoin is King Smiley
Activity: 196
Yes, BTC is always the leading coin on the market, so I always believe they are the king of the cryptographic market, once the BTC falls, almost all the other coin down and vice versa.
Activity: 197
until recently indeed bitcoin still on top of the coin and the etherium. but for some time in the future, I think etherium can change its position because I see the etherium increasingly today increasingly shows the advantages and the more trusted. even most of the people believe it.
copper member
Activity: 210
I agree with you, both coins are really like king and queen. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular altcoin and have great potential. But i think Bitcoin is best, it is becoming popular and promising because many peoples use it. While etherium making the price tend to be stable.
Activity: 120
Ethereum is stronger than bitcoin in technology, just its popularity is lower and people have a well-established opinion that new coins are bubbles, but it is not.
Activity: 196
Yes I agree. As the condition won't be nice if a king doesn't have a queen. I believe in ethereum it's going to do well on the future
Pages:
Jump to: