Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen , Do you agree ? - page 5. (Read 4919 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The bitcoin is one of those cryptocurrencies that has been getting a lot of attention from the investors what made it so popular and valuable. Ethereum is actually next one in the list of currencies that have good support.
Activity: 211
I like the idea with king and queen) In my opinion, it is a good comparison! I prefer btc like most but I see that there is a tendence to choose ether today. I understand that both of them are worthy while  btc has higher price fluctuations
the term very suitable King and Queen. Indeed both these coins are currently in that position, it can not be undefeated and full of charm. many of the people who made them very special.
In addition, the term also describes both of these coins, where the bitcoin still as a leader for another coin.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I like the idea with king and queen) In my opinion, it is a good comparison! I prefer btc like most but I see that there is a tendence to choose ether today. I understand that both of them are worthy while  btc has higher price fluctuations
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
So it is, they are roughly speaking the ancestors of this whole topic with crypto currency. so I even liked how it was said about the king and queen. they still have the maximum capitalization and demand on the market.
Activity: 4
Bitcoin is the base
Activity: 168
i dont totally agree, i only agree about bitcoin being the king, but on ethereum being the queen, there are many queens,  not only ethereum.
Activity: 275

Yes, I agree with this opinion that bitkoyn is a king, but here the etherium is not the queen, it is only the second currency.
Activity: 140
yes i agree about that. many coin publishers are always trying to rival and beat bitcoin, I take the example is Ethereum, but its real every bitcoin price down ethereum must come down, Bitcoin and ethereum it is in a habitat that is crytocurrency.
because the king's bitcoin subordinates will follow
copper member
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Bitcoin it the King and Ethereum is the Queen Cheesy Cheesy.
the sounds cool and its really true. Bitcoin has been on the top list of cryptocurrency long time ago and its still maintaining it, while Ethereum is following like a brother  Grin
Activity: 49

I think I agree that Bitcoin is the king and Ethereum is queen to large extend because both of  are the standards of the crypto industry. Bitcoin is the first generational blockchain protocol while is the first smart contract ERC20 blockchain.All other blockchains follow their foot steps.
Activity: 25
BTC now is the same of alcoin. ETH is not a queen, do that many large coin coin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
I agree when you say that Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is the queen of two coin this has the potential for high growth and currently on the charts they occupy certain positions in the monetary world.

For the time being, bitcoin is worthy of being king because it is the standard of all coins, and with a marketcap of more than 38% it should not be denied any more, while ETH is the second coin to be called Queen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Of course,100% I agree that Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen.Bitcoin is the king of all currency all over the world..
yes gan I really agree with your opinion hopefully in the future Bitcoin Ethereum equally more advanced and successful forever
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
in principle, I agree with this statement. the volume of bitcoin capitalization is many times higher than the capitalization volume of the Ethereum, besides, the two crypto-currencies have different purposes: bitcoin is used as a reliable investment tool, and the Ethereum is used to create decentralized applications and the successful operation of the business. while they are in the lead, but it seems to me that no altcoin is able to catch up with the volume of their capitalization, although Ripple, according analysts' estimates, has prerequisites for this. Nevertheless, the first and second lines in the top of the best prove that the king and the queen are crypto-currency-trusted.
Activity: 196
I agree when you say that Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is the queen of two coin this has the potential for high growth and currently on the charts they occupy certain positions in the monetary world.
Activity: 112
After the upcoming updates Ethereum will be transformed and finally will start to leave with POW,I am very happy and my choice is Ethereum, kings do not rule forever)
Activity: 224
yes I strongly agree to call these two coins as king and queen of coins because these two coins have dominated the market, Bitcoin is the first coin and the quality is unquestionable and Ethereum is very good now getting popular so I believe these two coins are best.
Activity: 252
Better believe it, you say ring Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen. Presently both of the coins is the best one. The majority of the general population currently contribute the both of coin for getting more benefit. Presently both of coin costs low, however, etherum esteem too low. So individuals currently purchase the both of coin and hold for future speculation. Diminishes coin is the best one of getting more salary and get more data later on business process. Individuals dependably contribute the both of the coins. Individuals check the costs in the commercial centers previously contributing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
Yes for now i agree that btc is king and eth is queen. But im just thinking who is there prince and princes. We all know that BTC is the Father of all crypto thats why if btc fell down altcoins follow its co-related to each other. But i must say eth is different i think ethereum someday will over pass bitcoin it will be huge and waiting for the bomb to drop. For now our country is most likely interested to ethereum than btc and all i read in this forum is ethereum so it is a good sign thats why i encourage you guys to buy more eth as many as you can!
copper member
Activity: 154
Yes I am agree with your statement,  Bitcoin is King and Ethereum is Queen.
Because the most popular altcoin today is bitcoin and ethereum, bitcoin and ethereum have the same great potential even though the price of ethereum is well below bitcoin, but ethereum is very much used by investors.
Pages:
Jump to: