Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is not gambling - page 10. (Read 20840 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 09:19:59 PM
I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.
Who said it was?Maybe those people are mis informed or don't have the real knowledge about bitcoin. Yes,it's a digital currency we can store our virtual money in our wallet through internert we can access it . We can save and invest in bitcoin and it will really help us in the near future.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 09:17:01 PM
I think not so if bitcoin is gambling maybe they say that when you invest and risk investing then they say that gambling because of high profits is recovered. But actually it was not a gamble gambling. Bitcoin gives us a favorable way and also gives us another source of income, it also takes advantage of our better future.
Activity: 16
February 02, 2018, 08:38:52 PM
I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.

It's only gambling if they don't know what they are doing. They will invest in bitcoin without even studying its principle, use, and other things. All they want is to gain money quickly that's why they call it a gamble. They are also the people who panic sell and say that bitcoin is a bubble after that. Let them be.
Activity: 26
February 02, 2018, 08:27:02 PM
"bitcoin is not gambling" yes statement that states that bitcoin is not gambling it can be said to be true. because in this case there is no game that can benefit and harm a person.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 02, 2018, 07:42:35 PM
People who say bitcoin is gambling are people who have no idea what bitcoin is all about so they can only say that bitcoin simply relies on a fortune to make a profit. I personally do not see that bitcoin is gambling because bitcoin is really a digital asset that we must analyze if we want to make a profit.
Activity: 30
February 02, 2018, 02:54:17 PM
It's not that gambling. Its just few people wants to gamble using their bitcoin. Like they do some gambling game in order to have a very high bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 02:46:22 PM
Yes its not gambling its pure trading. You have to analyse the market trends and calculate ups and downs. Not like sheer gamblinh which is just luck.
Activity: 29
February 02, 2018, 02:34:36 PM
It depends who compare it to gambling, if these are my relatives , then I would say it is gambling for them .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
February 02, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
Anyone may call it anything as long as they don't know imwhat it really is. But I don't just worry about that because I don't expect everyone to go along with it. If anyone cares to know what bitcoin really is he or she will make proper enquiry instead of just assuming from distance. And there are people who will definely not want to accept the positivity of bitcoin.
Activity: 172
February 02, 2018, 02:23:06 PM
For people who say that bitcoin is gambling is someone who lost so much money to invest with it because you would say something negative about a good thing if you do not get what you want, and in my opinion, bitcoin is not gambling but that is an investment
Activity: 308
February 02, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
How could it be gambling since is a currency? Bitcoin is a crypto currency. You use it and you will use it instead of cash in few years
Activity: 131
February 02, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

bitcoin is not gambling. bitcoin is the name of crypto currency. in this bitcoin we invest in crypto currency. very different from gambling, gambling is a bet. there are winners and some are defeated.

Activity: 238
February 02, 2018, 11:31:21 AM
Bitcoin is come up with blockchain technology. Bitcoin and blockchain technology both great inventions in human history. It shows answers for many financial transaction  problems. If bitcoin was just gambling, thousand of company doesn't based bitcoin for there huge projects
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
Somehow you bet your money and time, but you are absolutely right after all it is a business like any other and must be seen with all seriousness and attention. Not that devalue what it means to work with bitcoin.
Activity: 294
February 02, 2018, 11:23:59 AM
Yes, I agree with you. bitcoin it's not Gambling. Only peoples yous bitcoin to play Gambling, I think bitcoin is a kind of currency or money
Activity: 110
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 10:37:24 AM
Bitcoin is not gambling because Bitcoin has some amazing properties, that other payment systems, don’t have. People are afraid of the new, that’s why it has not gained wide acceptance. I expect only UP, because as time passes, more and more people, learn about it, and start to use it. The supply is limited, to a fixed number of coins.
Activity: 104
Merit: 4
February 02, 2018, 09:22:11 AM
Actually the process of investing money in bitcoin is somehow can be consider as gambling since the value of bitcoin is always changing over a period.There are times that it's value is increased and instantly decreased in which the outcome is unpredictable whether you'll earned something or not.However, the term bitcoin itself can't be consider as gambling since it was originally made for the purpose of making the transaction of goods and services as well as the medium of exchange more convenient.So basically,it's just a unit of currency that represents a certain value.
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 08:42:37 AM
well in my opinion,i would rather say that bitcoin is look like gambling,because if the price of bitcoin will go down and your money was invested in bitcoin so you loose some of it but if the price will getting higher then you win some so that's what i call it's gambling.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 02, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

Bitcoin is a currency.  You cant say money is gambling itself.  But if you invest your money and convert it into bitcoin,  now it is gambling.  Because you take a risk investing your money to a volatile currency hoping it would rise up in the coming days,  but you know it might also drop.  There is still win or lose in it,  so basically its still gambling.  The process is gambling,  not bitcoin itself.

That's right. I think some people mistake it for gambling, specifically those who are  trading or investing. Since the value of many coins in the market, including Bitcoin, may come up or down in a snap, they think that it's like gambling when they do invest or trade because its like to playing the coins only through luck. However, that is not the case because the means to gain profit from cryptocurrencies is different from how it works when you gamble. When you gamble, and you lose, you totally lose the money or asset you gambled for, as supposed to cryptocurrencies, wherein even if you fail, you don't lose the asset, instead you lose some capital in relation to how much money you used to buy or get the coin. There might be some similarities in terms of having sudden changes of the assets, but market movements are not synonymous with game of luck.
Activity: 143
February 02, 2018, 06:20:37 AM
Bitcoin is more of a currency, it only seems a gamble because of its risk in volatility, but before we invest we should be ready to accept the risk. So technically its a currency, since it is common in the market that there is always ups and downs, but still bitcoin is alive, and you need to work hard.
Pages:
Jump to: