Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is not gambling - page 100. (Read 20867 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 01:33:27 AM
I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.
Yes, Bitcoin is not gambling my point of view.Who peoples say Bitcoin is gambling really this people is wrong idea.They have no any knowledge about Bitcoin that's why they say Bitcoin is gambling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 29, 2017, 01:19:36 AM
I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.
Yes many people bitcoin is gambling becuase many people use this bitcoin to play in gambling so thats why they said . but for me bitcoin is a digital currency that have a value so i think bitcoin is not a gamblinh becuase you will sure that you'll get a money here just be patience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
September 29, 2017, 12:58:46 AM
Bitcoin by itself is not gambling.
But, people who uses bitcoin to gamble in any gamble sites
That's how we should say that it is gambling.

Bitcoin users have different way to earn bitcoin.
- participating in any signature campaign
- trading which they say that is risky but fun and easy to earn bitcoin.
- investing, putting money into a site which is able to make the investment grow.
- bitcoin miners, they have softwares that can mine bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 12:36:20 AM
Who told you put your all money on bet? If rate is low don't sell it simple. Prices are fluctuating all over the world of everything. So be patient and always wait for the best.

Yeah right, I don't know why people are complaining when they sold their bitcoin on a very low price, we have our own choices in life, if we needed the money that bad, then why hesitate to sell some bitcoin. It is pretty simple just like what you have said, there is no need to sell our bitcoin if we don't need it, we just have to hold it and wait for the right time to convert it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
September 28, 2017, 01:27:23 PM

Each currency rises or falls. There is only one result in the gambling. You lose or you win. But you will not lose unless you sell it in trade. Trading and gambling are different things. It is trade to buy and sell money. There's no chance in trade.
Why not have chance in trade? Do you know the price of altcoin earlier of this year? What do you think about the price of those coins pump x10 even x100 only in few months? I call that time is the best chance to make money and I'm very regret because have not much money to invest in that time.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 01:23:29 PM
I think you must have had it mixed up as what I have heard people people say, is that Bitcoin is frequently used for gambling and the gambling industry were among the first to adopt the new technology!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2017, 01:23:00 PM
The chance to lose all of our money when investing on bitcoin ( buy and hold it ) will be so low. It could happen but for sure it will need very long time to face such bad situation. While at gambling, we can lose all of our money in no time. That's why bitcoin investment isn't gambling according to my own thought.
Activity: 6
September 28, 2017, 01:18:37 PM
Bitcoin in of itself is not gambling just like the US Dollar is not gambling. But just like USD you can gamble with Bitcoin.
In fact trading Bitcoin on an exchange is done in currency pairs. BTC/USD. You can't single out one half of the pair and call it gambling
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 28, 2017, 01:10:45 PM
bitcoin is not gambling, gambling and bitcoin are two very different things, gambling is a prediction of belief that is used without logic, just rely on luck, but bitcoin investment, using accurate analysis and prediction...
Activity: 546
September 28, 2017, 01:05:57 PM
You are right bitcoin is not gambling. Because we waste our many times for earning bitcoin. Even we investing many dollars for earning more bitcoin profit. So i think it is not gambling. We work hard everyday for earn bitcoin. So bitcoin is not gambling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
September 28, 2017, 12:51:39 PM
i would not regard getting into bitcoin as gambling. what we are doing is getting involved in an alternative monetary system to regular government and bank backed currency. because this is a decentralized currency and controlled in theory by anyone it is a gamble !! as to whether it succeeds or not. it is currently looking like it is succeeding though
Activity: 319
September 28, 2017, 12:41:54 PM
Yeah, I think so. Bitcoin is not a gambling but it can be used in gambling especifically in online gambling. It is because bitcoin is still a money, a virtual money. You are right that it used by using an internet and bitcoin can be invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 12:37:37 PM
yeah me to i don't know someone said to me about bitcoin is gambling, i just thinking person talking bitcoin is gambling. ensure that her/him not know about bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
September 28, 2017, 12:18:41 PM

Each currency rises or falls. There is only one result in the gambling. You lose or you win. But you will not lose unless you sell it in trade. Trading and gambling are different things. It is trade to buy and sell money. There's no chance in trade.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Trusted Token & Confidence System.
September 28, 2017, 11:59:28 AM

If that is true then stocks are the same. Smiley
Activity: 406
homt.net
September 28, 2017, 11:58:47 AM

Its time to Contemplation that really is it gambling?
many other people says, yes it is gambling. And many others says its not gambling. 
Actually its a crypto currency,  If you want to use it proper work, then so good.
But if you would like to  playing gambling then, its so bad. then you can called it gambling.  Grin
Activity: 10
September 28, 2017, 10:24:47 AM
See the requirements of investment in each business after the cash or capital. Need Bitcoin to earn money as needed. So it's not gambling.
Activity: 49
September 28, 2017, 10:14:18 AM
yes a good question, I like the same question is why because dilingkuangan I stay banya once who asked like this to me, I once explained bitcoin to a friend deket my house, and he answered it's gambling open yes, and I answer again this is not gambling bitcoin friends are digital currencies, so here we work looking for coins for example we join this forum and we follow the existing ico dibountis, so like that friends do not get any wrong.
Activity: 471
September 28, 2017, 10:11:53 AM
No never Bitcoin is not gambling.Bitcoin is only vartual currency or world wide currency.Only uneducated peoples say Bitcoin is look like gambling.But real Bitcoin lovers  know what is Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
September 28, 2017, 10:10:39 AM
The part that some people think that it is a gamble is because of the volatility of the value. Similar to the unpredictable principle of gambling. You might never know when it will pump or dump. But if you are into news, you will see how certain news good or bad might affect the value of the coin. While some uses graphs and other tools. I think if we try to use both of them we will not think that way again.
Pages:
Jump to: