Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is NOW at the PAUL Festival in Tampa - page 3. (Read 11910 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Team Bitcoin!  Stephen, Heather, and Tony promoting Bitcoin at Paul Fest

Vette's for Ron Paul!

We sold a bunch of the Casascius bitcoins today and we were accepting credit cards in the booth.  We sold out!  I will have to bring more tomorrow.

The samples from BitPantry and BeeBros were big hits!  

We met some of the RNC Delegates from Oklahoma and Louisiana.  The big C-SPAN bus was there today also.

And incase you are wondering, YES - Heather has a blockchain wallet on her iphone, she has a BitFloor account, and we paid her in bitcoins today and she knows how to use them!

Tomorrow's schedule includes Peter Schiff and Adam Kokesh.  Should be another great day!

Thanks for all of your hard work promoting bitcoin!  I should have sent more stuff!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Team Bitcoin!  Stephen, Heather, and Tony promoting Bitcoin at Paul Fest

Vette's for Ron Paul!

We sold a bunch of the Casascius bitcoins today and we were accepting credit cards in the booth.  We sold out!  I will have to bring more tomorrow.

The samples from BitPantry and BeeBros were big hits!  

We met some of the RNC Delegates from Oklahoma and Louisiana.  The big C-SPAN bus was there today also.

And incase you are wondering, YES - Heather has a blockchain wallet on her iphone, she has a BitFloor account, and we paid her in bitcoins today and she knows how to use them!

Tomorrow's schedule includes Peter Schiff and Adam Kokesh.  Should be another great day!

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
I'm just thinking it's hard to know we have actual Bitcoin reps there standing by  Grin

Don't worry, we've got 3 of the bitcoin polo shirts from CryptoAnarchy.us that we will be wearing tomorrow and Sunday. We've also got Alison's sister in the booth.  There won't be any doubt that bitcoin is here.

wait a minute!  hold on right there!  Alison has a sister?  OMG  Cheesy

Meet and Greet Tatiana Moroz and Jordan Paige in the bitcoin booth!

We are sold out of Casascius coins.  I need to bring more tomorrow.  Magazines and BeesBros are selling well also. 
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Tatiana is performing her concert now. She will be in the Bitcoin booth for a meet & greet after the show!

Her performance at PorcFest last month:

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xPo2R8Zl58
 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA11ODU1MJ8

Tatiana is performing her concert now. She will be in the Bitcoin booth for a meet & greet after the show!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Presidential Nominee Gary Johnson speaking on stage, with the bitcoin banner!

Heh, I believe Gary Johnson might have been the first politician to have received a bitcoin (at least the first presidential candidate to have received one):

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.606229
Presidential Nominee Gary Johnson speaking on stage, with the bitcoin banner!

Activity: 991
Merit: 1008
The Casascius physical bitcoins and the Bitcoin Magazine have been the top sellers so far!

what ballpark numbers are we talking?
legendary
Activity: 1050
The Casascius physical bitcoins and the Bitcoin Magazine have been the top sellers so far!

That makes sense. Thanks for the update!  Smiley

Do people seem to have heard of Bitcoin?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Nice booth! Well done...
That cup of coffee sure needs a coffee warmer :-)
legendary
I'm just thinking it's hard to know we have actual Bitcoin reps there standing by  Grin

Don't worry, we've got 3 of the bitcoin polo shirts from CryptoAnarchy.us that we will be wearing tomorrow and Sunday. We've also got Alison's sister in the booth.  There won't be any doubt that bitcoin is here.

Awesome!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Wow, great job!

Activity: 778
Anyone else going to be at the Paul event at the Sun Dome on Sunday?
legendary
Any chance of a banner with a more prominent Bitcoin logo?

We have the bitcoin banner ON STAGE with all of the concerts and speakers.  That gets alot more eyeballs than our 10x10 booth Smiley

Yes, I just added an edit. Any chance of getting the banner size from the stage also on the back wall of your booth (or front of table)? Just so people can know to stop at the booth? I don't know the environment there of course, I'm just thinking it's hard to know we have actual Bitcoin reps there standing by  Grin
Any chance of a banner with a more prominent Bitcoin logo?

We have the bitcoin banner ON STAGE with all of the concerts and speakers.  That gets alot more eyeballs than our 10x10 booth Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
That gonna be the first time I saw a BFL mini rig on photo.

Is it operational?

the Single is operational and mining at ~880 MH/s (with the red light on)

The mini-rig is just an empty case, there's no hardware inside Smiley

heh, I imagine people gonna ask similar questions alot, better be prepared for it Wink
legendary
Lookin good!  Grin

Just one small nitpick about the booth. It looks like if I'm walking by I'd think "hey, a BitPay booth, not sure what that is...". I wouldn't even see the Bitcoin logo if I didn't stop at the table. Any chance of a banner with a more prominent Bitcoin logo? By now many people may have heard of Bitcoin, so seeing the booth at the PAUL Festival could be a major call to action.

I'm thinking more like this:

EDIT: or maybe the banner that's on the stage also on the back wall of your booth.
Pages:
Jump to: