Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is NOW at the PAUL Festival in Tampa - page 4. (Read 11910 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
That gonna be the first time I saw a BFL mini rig on photo.

Is it operational?

the Single is operational and mining at ~880 MH/s (with the red light on)

The mini-rig is just an empty case, there's no hardware inside Smiley
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
Mining at the booth.  Pure awesome.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Amazing, amazing!

Good times, wish I was there.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
That gonna be the first time I see a BFL mini rig on photo.

Is it operational?
UPDATE:  Photos from the event - with the bitcoin banner on stage!

In our booth we are showcasing the bitcoin accepting businesses.  And yes, we are mining bitcoins LIVE in our booth!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Bump!  Because Bitcoin is digital gold...

Activity: 457
Merit: 291
We finally got our Paul Festival Specials listed on our website and are also offering it to forum members.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1125538
Activity: 826
Will the fpga be there? I could pick it up no problem. Will there be wifi, or should I bring a paper wallet?

I have one FPGA single, but it is ours and we will be using it to demonstrate mining in the booth for 3 days.  So you can't buy this one! 

Oh, and to think I was gonna get used one at a discount! Tongue

If I get one, I'll look around. Thanks anyways. Might still show.
Will the fpga be there? I could pick it up no problem. Will there be wifi, or should I bring a paper wallet?

I have one FPGA single, but it is ours and we will be using it to demonstrate mining in the booth for 3 days.  So you can't buy this one! 

Nice! How much coin do I need to bring for the single FPGA? C'mon give me a hint?

The price with shipping is $633.  If bitcoins stay around $10 through the weekend, then 63-64 bitcoins should cover it!

Nice! How much coin do I need to bring for the single FPGA? C'mon give me a hint?

The price with shipping is $633.  If bitcoins stay around $10 through the weekend, then 63-64 bitcoins should cover it!
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
If that's really true (I haven't studied coinabul's pricing), I think it would be good PR for this crowd to promote it as the cheapest way to buy gold.

Coinabul is nowhere near the cheapest way to buy gold. I just checked their prices vs the online gold retailer I usually use and Coinabul wants the equivalent of US$100 more for a 1 oz American Eagle. Now if they wanted to have a sale exclusive to Paul Fest and cut their prices for that, I can see that there may be a good bitcoin/coinabul marketing opportunity there.
I have updated the OP with this annoucement

UPDATE:  BITCOIN is front and center now on their website!  Check it out!

http://paulfestival.org

I have updated the OP with this annoucement

UPDATE:  BITCOIN is front and center now on their website!  Check it out!

http://paulfestival.org

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I will be there in Tampa!  I'll come and meet you guys there.  Great idea.
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
I updated the OP with the new information that we will have BITCOIN banners on stage during the concert performance of Tatiana Moroz!

Now you just need to convince her to sing "Silver and Gold and Bitcoin and Hallelujah" Smiley

spiccioli
Activity: 382
Merit: 253
I find it hard to believe that pressing the silver into sheets adds 23% ~33% to the price).

Having bought sheet silver, I don't find it hard to believe at all.
Activity: 457
Merit: 291
Ask the bees brothers about this - their stuff is amazing  Wink : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-honey-caramels-60863

John-  Thanks for recommending us.  We are excited about this.  The kids think its a lot better than waving Ron Paul signs on the road in a snow storm (they did that last election).

Bit-Pay team:  We are making honey caramels tonight and will ship them to you Saturday morning.
I updated the OP with the new information that we will have BITCOIN banners on stage during the concert performance of Tatiana Moroz!

How much is the single going to be selling for? I'd love to get my hands on that.
Pages:
Jump to: