Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS - page 2. (Read 18904 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 04:38:23 PM
Ofcourse there is a steep fall that has been noticed by every bitcoiner but it is the king and will be the king forever. I wish I were there when the price was on hike and its avlue was almost 0.0001 USD.

I agree very well said ! Biggest mistake i had made was when i sold at 1200$ and rebought later on when the price was almost 3000$. At the end bitcoin controlling the market movement !
Well not only you but almost every new investors use to do this mistake but it is not good to sell your bitcoin at panic price, we should trust our bitcoin instead of begin impatient and sell out our bitcoin, pump and dump often happen in bitcoin, so we should not sell at the low price but we should wait to increase the price of bitcoin, for me the most famous currency is the bitcoin and it will be more popular with time for an investment.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 11:41:50 AM
It's a risky investment, you either make a lot from it, or lose a lot, just like anything else out there.
Activity: 154
April 07, 2018, 11:29:44 AM
Many people know about bitcoin and it's true but bitcoin living not the best times and people already started leaving community and looking for something better.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
For a long time, Bitcoin was the most prominent currency and topped the trend of virtual currencies. Bitcoin is well known for its high profits when it comes to Bitcoin. Not known to bitcoin because they cannot get these coins and know it.
Activity: 56
April 07, 2018, 11:26:34 AM
Bitcoin's transaction volume was always high. Even it was losing its' value, lots of people trusted it deeply and didn't leave alone.Bitcoin is becoming more famous day by day. More banks are researching the blockchain technology, PayPal has/will integrate bitcoin, more sites are accepting bitcoin. It has been regarded by European high court to be a currency. Smiley
Activity: 238
April 07, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
Yes, in fact bitcoin is still popular although prices continue to fall but this is still the best penny to invest and get a big profit, most people will still be attracted by bitcoin as it continues Continuous development of reputation will only increase in the future.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 07, 2018, 02:52:54 AM
in fact bitcoin still remains popular even though the price continues to fall. and the average of them are people who have already gained profit from bitcoin investments. they already know very well the bitcoin fluctuations, and are sure the bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
April 07, 2018, 02:44:22 AM

yes.
the bitcoin will rise faster when the value increases because the low bitcoin price is low today so it is okay to invest in order to increase the value we can sell. so do not be afraid to share the bitcoin wisdom for the name BITCOIN Smiley
I agree. Even if it is low now, this is still the best coin to invest and get a big profit. Don't see the price, see the future and what you've get from that. Patient is the best to hold on this time.
Activity: 48
April 07, 2018, 02:39:34 AM
Bitcoin is still be famous and forever be famous. Bitcoin starts at a lower amount of price. And at the time goes by, the bitcoin amount started to increase. Almost every month the bitcoin amount is unstable. And last december, the bitcoin amount increases aproximately $17k. And when the 2018 starts, the amount of bitcoin decreases.

The bitcoin may experiences ups and downs. And still believing in that it will increases.
Activity: 224
April 07, 2018, 02:30:45 AM
Yes, this is true and in my view. The bitcoin value is the reputation and popularity. Popularity is a characteristic of the volatility in the crypto market. long-term formation and development of bitcoin. With the explosion of momentum, it creates revolutionary rhythm for future trends in the international community. When the bitcoin value decreases. We have always seen the popularity and influence increased every day.
A lot of peopel sold their bitcoins for 300-600$ on 2014 when first biggest dump started and it is normally because nobody canot trust in bitcoin that it will be live and rising like that in future.
I agree with your viewpoint. As bitcoin values ​​decrease, suspicion, FUDs, and community popularity increase. Bitcoin always performs well and overcomes all barriers in a convincing way.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 01:48:45 AM
Yes , that is right.bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency.It is still the most interesting and most profitable coin to invest.Today's price drop is a normal circle periodically. In the near future, price tends to recover after retracement to certain lower price level.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 01:40:57 AM
Ofcourse there is a steep fall that has been noticed by every bitcoiner but it is the king and will be the king forever. I wish I were there when the price was on hike and its avlue was almost 0.0001 USD.

I agree very well said ! Biggest mistake i had made was when i sold at 1200$ and rebought later on when the price was almost 3000$. At the end bitcoin controlling the market movement !

A lot of peopel sold their bitcoins for 300-600$ on 2014 when first biggest dump started and it is normally because nobody canot trust in bitcoin that it will be live and rising like that in future.
Activity: 56
April 06, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 11:43:59 PM
So far bitcoin is one of the most influential cryptocurrency given such activity and importance of it right as an alternative investment. Though the capability and the risk of investing is very high, we could still say that many investors are trying to gamble the risk. So in business`s perspective, the more risk, the more benefits it could yield. Thus, bitcoin creates opportunity but also create a high loss which made bitcoin known and still known. Fascinating that although activities are still going to be low, bitcoin indicates to have fluctuated. A sign of wealthy and competitive activities and transactions. In lieu of what is very essential, investors favor the outcome of bitcoin and are satisfied with its growth although, it seems to be out of odds. My point, bitcoin is still famous out of knowing its popularity but knowing its essential and risk. 

Activity: 47
April 06, 2018, 11:41:15 PM

yes.
the bitcoin will rise faster when the value increases because the low bitcoin price is low today so it is okay to invest in order to increase the value we can sell. so do not be afraid to share the bitcoin wisdom for the name BITCOIN Smiley
Activity: 158
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
April 06, 2018, 11:35:38 PM
Bitcoin uses whatever popularity it gets to its favor whether good or bad. Negative news might affect bitcoin for a while but it will always bounce back up and recover.
Yeah, as of now theres a lot of negative news circulating about bitcoin which really stressed out the new people who want to invest in bitcoin.
But all of it will disappear in the future and the value of bitcoin will surely rise in the future.
Theres a lot of ways that makes the bitcoin famous, theres social media and forum which really help to increase its popularity. But for me, one of the most viewed and primary source of its popularity is bitcointalk.
Activity: 69
April 06, 2018, 10:58:12 PM
Bitcoin is indeed getting more popular and as you can see you see also that the value will rise slowly now and that is perfect and people make it also more acceptable so that is nice.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 10:47:27 PM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
In fact, bitcoin is well known for its highest cost at the end of 2017. That may be the whale's goal, they know that no one can manage bitcoin. So investing heavily in bitcoin will increase its value without grounding.
Their goal is to make the bitcoin popular all over the world and the 4.0 technology revolution will become a success and a future of the world. So the price of bitcoin at the moment is based on the amount of investment of the traders. But bitcoin was really successful and famous.
Activity: 113
April 06, 2018, 10:44:42 PM
Bitcoin is getting famous only in some specific countries. But mostly in all countries the growth of bitcoin community is not considerably keep on spreading. This is because of many bitcoiners are simply forgetting their responsibility of spreading bitcoin's to new people.Bitcoin is getting more and more famous and that is because there are now more people that will get to know about it so that is nice for the currency itself
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 06, 2018, 10:41:13 PM
I'm more of the same opinion as what you say, if we are more to bitcoin then bitcoin will jump high.
If we make transactions on bitcoins with currency, there is no loss at all, if that's what I think.

Yes, i agreed. We must join our forces in able for the Bitcoin’s price will increase. Many people are now disappointed because of it’s price that always decreasing and can’t recover. I know that we must unite and be active in market. Yes, Bitcoin is still famous but we must try to forced increase it’s value. Bitcoin needs us.

Yeah. Many people disappointed because of what happen in bitcoin now but i don't think i am disappointed too, because for now im just calm because i know bitcoin can recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: