Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS - page 7. (Read 18904 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 09:35:49 AM
Maybe here in my country is not famous but some day it will be famous here in my country after our government advertise it....

I know that Bitcoin remain famous. Lot of people specially mellinial are mostly prefer in Bitcoin it's because it's the first cryptocurrency out and its capability of making many transaction online. Even the market value of Bitcoin are sometimes  down or high but  they are aware that this is the nature of crypto and they still patronize it.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
March 29, 2018, 09:06:13 AM
Yes ,bitcoin is still famous nothing can stop it. Even it price go down. Many people and investors still believing in bitcoin. Even there are people making bad news on it, people keep ignoring it and always positive on bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
March 29, 2018, 12:31:56 AM
Yes still btc is glowing with every pass day and people are investing in btc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
March 29, 2018, 12:29:16 AM
Indeed BTC is still famous. Still considered the king of cryptocurrencies. Despite its plunge in market share, the current low of 36% is still the highest of any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
March 28, 2018, 11:17:19 PM
After almost a decade of existence, Bitcoin remains pretty much famous. As a matter of fact, it is fast growing more and more famous as it gained more and more support from a lot of people everyday. The world is getting more open to crypto nowadays. And if certain countries are raising their go signal for cryptocurrency to enter their jurisdiction, the greatest benefit will definitely go to Bitcoin since Bitcoin is still the leading crypto in this world. There will be more of Bitcoin achievements to come.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 11:03:23 PM
Yes bitcoin is still famous. Even it price value is still on its lowest price many people are still believing and talking about bitcoin. It is still in a positive side on the eye of any people because many of us still believe that bitcoin will rise again that will benefits us and we are all hoping that it will change our life status and make our lives better. And I know time will come that more company and investors will use bitcoin as a payment system to innovate their service and make their transactions smooth and convinience. And most of all it is still famous because more of people who are doing bitcoin have a lot of dreams.
Activity: 420
March 28, 2018, 07:09:27 PM
The first ever cryptocurrency.. WAS,STILL AND FOREVER be famous.

Yes,  still famous,  bitcoin is very famous specially now that the news are started to reach more people and probably become an investor since bitcoin is a very interesting online job and crypto currency with a good benefits.
Activity: 346
March 28, 2018, 06:34:07 PM
Yes, bitcoin will be always famous and unstoppable to achieve more in future. They always innovate the company and management to execute another excellent performance. Through the innovation they can gain more knowledge which they can use to achieve lots of things in future.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 28, 2018, 04:48:33 PM
Bitcoin was famous it is famous and will be famous. I expecting bitcoin till my death. It become so popular . so people are starting earn bitcoin although its not so easy.bitcoin is leading the market as we'll.
Activity: 263
March 28, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
Bitcoin will always be a famous as long as there is a buyer and continuing buying for investment...and promoting it through establishing different altcoins, it will become more famous in the long run.
Activity: 224
March 27, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
I agree, Bitcoin is still famous and I think it is famous in the future. It's worth $ 1100. It has been stable for a long time. Bitcoin motivates me for the future. Bitcoin is used by many to transfer transactions. Bitcoin popularity is increasing for people. Bitcoin transactions are always high.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
you think so sherlock?
Activity: 7
January 17, 2018, 02:26:27 PM
Bitcoin didn't even fluctuate when it comes to popularity because as a matter of fact, the interest in it is still growing due to the positive feedbacks they are receiving.
Activity: 13
January 10, 2018, 01:26:08 PM
I feel like btc became more popular by 2017 dec as the price crossed 20K USD and it became a main talk of every media there bitcoins were not much popular in 2015 after the price crossed 20K it became even more popular in the social media networking sites and there were lot of negative and positive talks about bitcoins in the media as well as in the social networking sites.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 01:18:18 PM
I also think that bitcoin will always be popular, since it was the first. Even if some kind of crypto currency will cost more, bitcoin will still the first crypto currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 01:09:45 PM
yes bitcoin will always be famous, because he is electronic money and bticoin is also the first Cryptococcus ever. Bitcoin is also a myth like the Internet because the Internet is the biggest advancement in human history, which has changed the way of life and the workings of the world community. So bitcoin will always be famous forever.
Activity: 15
January 10, 2018, 12:36:24 PM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

Of course he is famous, for better or for worse he has revolutionized the economic world although not all want to accept
Activity: 211
January 06, 2018, 05:19:20 AM
Bitcoin is the king in the cryptocurrency world.Bitcoin is also the first cryptocurrency and the most popular among all coins.
Activity: 12
January 06, 2018, 04:40:37 AM
Bitcoins grown when it comes to popularity. Before, people thought of them as just digital currencies. Now that the values increased, they are treated as precious assets.
Activity: 378
January 02, 2018, 07:21:32 PM
Yes still famous because investor that want to invest to the bitcoin it is indemand and popular and this is profitable to invest for me bitcoin it easy to trade maybe someday soon its is getting higher the value of the bitcoin thats why i want to invest and hold the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: