Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS - page 3. (Read 18904 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 10:34:06 PM
Bitcoin accept payment not only individuals and small organizations. Major corporations like Microsoft are also working with cryptocurrency, albeit in a very small scale. Bitcoin can be used in complex commercial transactions with the involvement of agents that act as front men, who work with local currencies. Here space for financial institutions is huge
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 06, 2018, 08:01:27 PM
bitcoins is now more famous than ever as it is the main crypto currency and continues to lead the charge in crypto acceptance world wide , it is a name that everyone recognizes and trust this is even more true as governments the world over have started to accept and somewhat endorse it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
April 06, 2018, 07:45:00 PM
I'm more of the same opinion as what you say, if we are more to bitcoin then bitcoin will jump high.
If we make transactions on bitcoins with currency, there is no loss at all, if that's what I think.

Yes, i agreed. We must join our forces in able for the Bitcoin’s price will increase. Many people are now disappointed because of it’s price that always decreasing and can’t recover. I know that we must unite and be active in market. Yes, Bitcoin is still famous but we must try to forced increase it’s value. Bitcoin needs us.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 07:37:02 PM
I'm more of the same opinion as what you say, if we are more to bitcoin then bitcoin will jump high.
If we make transactions on bitcoins with currency, there is no loss at all, if that's what I think.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 03:43:46 PM
What do you think? Is it not or yes?  Yes, Bitcoin Still famous, there have many reasons what prove that still, Bitcoin is famous. Though most of the country ban the bitcoin also most of the country people trust it as the alternative currency.

Some of the countries allow it beside general currency. 
If you notice in this forum, there have so many people who invest large portion and they are still hoping the bitcoin will recover. Have you ever think how the people hold their patience in this down situation because of trust. They have trust and that’s make this currency more popular.
Even many of the investor interested to invest large amount. And this increase the popularity. If you have enough knowledge about this currency you also agree with me why still Bitcoin Is famous.   
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 02:40:33 PM
It's true but the main problem that everything great someday dying and dying very fast. Bitcoin dying because of stupid users that just making money on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
April 06, 2018, 02:22:23 PM
Bitcoin is still on the top of the most famous and gorgeous cryptocurrencies. But we cannot deside that situation until when right? The eventually, they have time to fly like birds and flow like water. So we cannot deside until when they that bitcoin famously. Or when will be finish the eventually of bitcoin. Imagine guys like this is the time of bitcoin.
Activity: 24
April 06, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
definitely bitcoin is the most famous coin of all. not only it has wide acceptance but also it is profitable in investment. I am sure it can help every people who want to earn money only by either investing or working on it.

Yes, the biggest advantage of bitcoins is that it will always be in news because it is the first crypto coin. When any news channel gives information about crypto, they do not mention any other coin at all.
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
April 06, 2018, 02:14:24 PM
Bitcoin is now famous but not enough. Many people still do not know a single thing about bitcoin or the knowledge on how bitcoin works. Bitcoin still scares some people that has little knowledge about it. Even though bitcoin has existed for the last decades,  it is still young and is fresh. Let us expect bitcoin to be more famous in the future, and when its fame start to rise higher and higher its value would also rise as its fame.
Activity: 28
April 06, 2018, 02:00:29 PM
of course, Bitcoin is still famous. Although price is erratic, people still invest in, still expect it a lot
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 06, 2018, 01:30:29 PM
bitcoin is still famous but in this year bitcoin prices continue to decline, in my opinion bitcoin reached the highest price in 2017, I hope the price back again rises again
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 06, 2018, 01:21:14 PM
Yes, bitcoin this year is getting famous and more famous just because of this halving time period many bitcoin users tend to earn profit from their amount holdings on wallet . Also these matter are shared especially those who use banks to save money .these also makes bitcoin more famous when in terms of savings.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
April 06, 2018, 01:09:37 PM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
The bitcoin will become more famous! There are a lot of headline news about bitcoin and many people are becoming interested to what is bitcoin. The bitcoin is currently changing the payment system, I am sure that bitcoin will become more popular in all over the world.
Activity: 672
April 06, 2018, 01:07:16 PM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
after almost three years,i might say bitcoin is still famous since this coins maintained his top one position over the years,and its value remains more than 1000x higher than all the cryptocurrencies ,i know it's unbelievable that after such long the dominance of bitcoin is indeed,and even the dips happened yet wasnt enough to bringh great coin die link other shitcoin that died after the fall
your speculation is true Bitcoin faces a very high downpour which impacts the crypto market and results in some dead altcoins, most people who already do not trust bitcoin as a multi-functional payment. the fame of bitcoin will be disappear in the next few months
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
April 06, 2018, 01:05:52 PM
definitely bitcoin is the most famous coin of all. not only it has wide acceptance but also it is profitable in investment. I am sure it can help every people who want to earn money only by either investing or working on it.
Activity: 280
April 06, 2018, 01:02:46 PM
Bitcoin is a great famous for our cryptocurrency.So there are many people always use for bitcoin.many time bitcoin price small and many time is high price BTC.i thimk it is a king of the coin.Bitcoin has change our life and property.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 06, 2018, 12:59:11 PM
btc is still famous
BTC
after almost three years,i might say bitcoin is still famous since this coins maintained his top one position over the years,and its value remains more than 1000x higher than all the cryptocurrencies ,i know it's unbelievable that after such long the dominance of bitcoin is indeed,and even the dips happened yet wasnt enough to bringh great coin die link other shitcoin that died after the fall
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 06, 2018, 12:52:04 PM
Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto currency right now, and it will keep this position for long time, in my opinion. But I dont think that its really famous around the world, because its community still small compared to to fiat money users for example, and there is still so many people not even heard about BTC until now.
Activity: 201
April 06, 2018, 12:48:57 PM
Although to this day the price of Bitcoin is still not stable but it does not dampen someone's interest to join in Bitcoin. With many people joining Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin is still famous and popular. So high a person's interest in Bitcoin is caused by a very high level of Bitcoin volatility and Bitcoin can support the efficiency of the work system because it speeds up the process of financial verification and changes the way business is done.
Activity: 350
April 06, 2018, 12:47:55 PM
Yes bitcoin is still famous even if it is on its lowest price just because there are lot people that are still believing in bitcoin just like me i am still believing that bitcoin will increase its price but we need to wait for it bitcoin. People are use to it the price is of bitcoin is un predictable it can be low it can be high we never can tell what will happen but bitcoin is still famous because it gain its popularity these past months that bitcoin is on the top.
Pages:
Jump to: