Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS - page 8. (Read 18904 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 05:53:04 PM
Yes bitcoin is even more popular, everyone knows bitcoin in outline, but they do not know the true meaning of bitcoin. Bitcoin is famous, but only for some people who are technology literate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 05:09:56 PM
Btc is famous and is becoming more and more famous as it gives the opportunity to people to earn money within a short period of time.Bitcoin has started a new trend, the trend of crypto coins. When it was first introduced not many people were knowing and realizing what power the Bitcoin really has.
Bitcoin is still famous because it was the first digital currency that was introduced and is accepted worldwide. It is also the most widely accepted cryptocurrency. With its acceptance by the world's most powerful economies, it will continue to be the most famous cryptocurrency.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 04:57:29 PM
Bitcoin is still famous because it was the first digital currency that was introduced and is accepted worldwide. It is also the most widely accepted cryptocurrency. With its acceptance by the world's most powerful economies, it will continue to be the most famous cryptocurrency.
Activity: 223
January 02, 2018, 03:44:08 PM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
Yes ofcourse. It is still famous and as you can see. As the time passes by many countries and people can access bitcoin today because of its good features that can help many people for example it the payment systems which leads the transaction very fast for them using BTCs.
Activity: 1764
January 02, 2018, 03:40:13 PM
I dont understand why bitcoin should not be popular, because bitcoin is one of the first cryptocurrencies that has achieved world attention and has grown to an incredible price that attracted millions of investors and till this day new investors are emerging. This year bitcoin will generally grow into two or three times and then more people will know about bitcoin in all over the world and people will start using bitcoins for earnings or simply to transfer money through bitcoins, just bitcoin hasnt yet been fully revealed.
Activity: 308
January 02, 2018, 03:37:08 PM
Btc is famous and is becoming more and more famous as it gives the opportunity to people to earn money within a short period of time, but as soon as it dips it would become unpopular again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 02, 2018, 03:28:53 PM
Bitcoin has started a new trend, the trend of crypto coins. When it was first introduced not many people were knowing and realizing what power the Bitcoin really has. People are usually afraid of something new and with the fear, there also comes the rejection. Unknown is always approved with the "heavy heart". Bitcoin had existed for a few years before its true potential has been achieved and investors that had believed in it at his early start can now walk in the world with the satisfaction. Bitcoin is still famous and it will always be. It is the first crypto coin that many have followed and it will always stay on the top no matter what happens next.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
January 02, 2018, 03:01:52 PM
So bitcoin is so well known now that you can earn and it will continue to be recognized by many people who use bitcoin. Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people by using some complex algorithm which is called Mining Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
January 02, 2018, 02:42:18 PM
On December 28th, one of the main hard forks took place in Bitcoin history, Segwit2X, which revealed acute problems in the work of crypto-exchanges, wallets, and decentralization in general.
Why ordinary users are left with less and less choice and how to solve this problem?
BITCOIN Segwit2X has an impact on the Bitcoin rate.
now Bitcoin price rising insanely.
January 02, 2018, 02:29:19 PM
Bitcoin is still famous, day by day it's will be more famous. in this year that would be more famous
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
January 02, 2018, 02:19:12 PM
Yes,Bitcoin is still famous. Because of some factors,Bitcoin will remain famous in future probably. It is the mother of all crypto.Its price is higher than all other crypto.It's transaction system is very safe.For all,Bitcoin is still famous.
Activity: 196
January 02, 2018, 02:07:03 PM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC
its a big YES even if it falls sometimes but if it increasing its to high so bitcoin is still will be famous also bitcoin is still got the crown to all of crypto currency bitcoin will be in number one.
Activity: 490
January 02, 2018, 02:01:17 PM
While I do agree that Bitcoin is very popular worldwide, other alt coins are slowly but definitely catching up. May take some time, but it's possible for an alt to actually replace Bitcoin in terms of popularity.
Yes bitcoin is still very famous and strong in market because bitcoin is now very valuable for world and that’s why its users are going to increased day by day and its price is also very high than ever this year bitcoin give a very great profit to everyone and I wish that in next year bitcoin price will be more high than ever because it will be reached to some more countries and when it reached there so its price and power will be increased also.
Activity: 28
January 01, 2018, 05:30:59 AM
btc is still famous
BTC
Bitcoin is not only famous in the past, Bitcoin copper fluctuations made it famous, there may be other coin higher than it, but surely Bitcoin will never be defeated by the Other, this makes many people think that Bitcoin will soon be released in many countries
Activity: 460
January 01, 2018, 05:28:11 AM
Indeed. Bitcoin is still famous. It is not just only the first decentralized digital currency but also, it is a worlwide cryptocurrency and payment system that helps many people all around the globe. Furthermore, it showed everyone of us how big its potential is. Its number in the market shoot up astronomically. So many people are looking forward in using this.
I think these falls cannot affect the popularity of bitcoin because bitcoin has already a trust from the people side and it doesn’t matter that how much it goes down people will not leave its side and this is true that whenever bitcoin rises it become more famous and when its falls it gain more and more popularity because in fall new investors comes to the community and this increase the usage graph of btc to next level.

For me bitcoin is famous even the bitcoin will decrease the pricing of it because people its very trusted of it.people know bitcoin will increase again so people continue holding or invest because even me in my heart bitcoin is really help in poor people so that even people scam a money he/she continue to invest again.theres many people like the transaction of bitcoin like easy transaction and safety to sell it so that people put it in mind that bitcoin is famous..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 01, 2018, 04:46:02 AM
Indeed. Bitcoin is still famous. It is not just only the first decentralized digital currency but also, it is a worlwide cryptocurrency and payment system that helps many people all around the globe. Furthermore, it showed everyone of us how big its potential is. Its number in the market shoot up astronomically. So many people are looking forward in using this.
I think these falls cannot affect the popularity of bitcoin because bitcoin has already a trust from the people side and it doesn’t matter that how much it goes down people will not leave its side and this is true that whenever bitcoin rises it become more famous and when its falls it gain more and more popularity because in fall new investors comes to the community and this increase the usage graph of btc to next level.
Activity: 92
December 30, 2017, 12:14:50 PM
Yes bit coin is still very famous .That  name is kept stable.Bitcoin most top crypto currency in the world.The present collapse is normal and the expected price is down.For that reason, the development of bit coin does not stop.
December 30, 2017, 11:49:44 AM
While I do agree that Bitcoin is very popular worldwide, other alt coins are slowly but definitely catching up. May take some time, but it's possible for an alt to actually replace Bitcoin in terms of popularity.

For investment I think bitcoin would have little chance or never replaced, but i think people will use other currency for daily transactions because of bitcoin fees
And for the popularity, bitcoin is the king,very impossible if you know a cryptocurrency but don't know bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
December 30, 2017, 11:47:40 AM
yes bitcoin until now is still famous especially for the perpetrators of the world cryptocurrency as if it is not a strange thing and there are some people who still do not know about bitcoin.Tapi since bitcoin stepped on the number 17000 usd bitcoin increasingly famous everywhere always talk about bitcoin.
Activity: 96
December 30, 2017, 11:44:57 AM
Yes it is. At the year bitcoin is now famous. According to what i’ve read bitcoin is too far from now.
Pages:
Jump to: