Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS - page 11. (Read 18904 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 06:41:11 AM
Still Famous ? are you kidding ?

Bitcoin is better now than few years ago...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 06:38:44 AM
Bitcoin will always be famous. No matter what, will it reach $ 40,000 per coin or fall to zeco. You can be sure in this.
Activity: 182
December 26, 2017, 06:15:13 AM
bitcoin was not so popular before 2 years but after that it has got popular in every country because of its raising price
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 24, 2017, 09:57:38 AM
Bitcoin shouldn't lose it fame and I believe bitcoins will be written in the books of history as one of the biggest cryptocurrency that rocked the financial world like a magnitude 10 earthquake. Everybody followed the jype because of the price crashes and interest and everybody started becoming analysts and investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 09:54:49 AM
Still famous and it will be more popular day by day. Bitcoin is just awesome
December 24, 2017, 09:53:33 AM
Indeed. Bitcoin is still famous. It is not just only the first decentralized digital currency but also, it is a worlwide cryptocurrency and payment system that helps many people all around the globe. Furthermore, it showed everyone of us how big its potential is. Its number in the market shoot up astronomically. So many people are looking forward in using this.
Activity: 668
DogData
December 24, 2017, 09:41:28 AM
I think bitcoin is famous because bitcoin is the first digital currency that introduces transactions through a peer to peer network. its development is evident with a considerable price increase making people interested in bitcoin. especially users who make bitcoin a very profitable investment and trust in bitcoin.
The bitcoin can be famous, surely through a fairly difficult obstacle to date. in the end bitcoin can later be advanced slowly.
with that we do not consider the bitcoin process is easy, even the bitcoin process is very complicated and takes a long time.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
December 24, 2017, 09:16:33 AM
I think bitcoin is famous because bitcoin is the first digital currency that introduces transactions through a peer to peer network. its development is evident with a considerable price increase making people interested in bitcoin. especially users who make bitcoin a very profitable investment and trust in bitcoin.
Merit: 118
December 24, 2017, 08:59:32 AM
Interesting.. Satoshi Nakamoto is the original hodler, having left the bulk of his coins unmoved since day one.
The theoretical wealth of bitcoin’s pseudonymous creator is a hot topic, and one that the mainstream media are especially fond of pondering.
In recent weeks, bitcoin’s record highs have propelled Satoshi into the billionaire league, making him one of the world’s 50 richest people.
There’s another reason why Satoshi’s digital wealth is growing however: people keep sending him bitcoin.
The number of bitcoins owned by Satoshi Nakamoto is widely regarded as being 1,148,800, based on a detailed analysis that was published in 2013. Evidence shows that the bulk of the first 36,000 blocks was mined by one computer, which can only have been Satoshi. At the time, the reward per block was 50 BTC and of the 1,814,400 awarded, 63% was never spent, leaving Satoshi with a fortune of over 1.1 million BTC.
Activity: 50
December 24, 2017, 06:58:22 AM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

bitcoin now is number 1 investment all want bitcoin and many ready to take risk and invest more in bitcoin.

bitcoin is so famous and complains start bitcoin trading.
Activity: 168
December 24, 2017, 03:58:23 AM
Actually first time when Bitcoin is created in this time it's not famous currency i think.It takes a lot of time to get something famous.Bitcoin popularity now spread around the world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
December 24, 2017, 03:53:23 AM
2018, will be the year of bitcoin. The year 2017 has just begun to introduce people to crypto-currencies. In the next year, we will see the real arrival of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
December 24, 2017, 03:47:27 AM
Bitcoin is old cryptocurrency but only this year bitcoin become famous. I think bitcoin will remain famous until many years.Because lot of people investin bitcoin now. I don't know if some company also have bitcoin or if they also investing bitcoin. But in my country bitcoin is really famous and lot og them invest their money now. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 308
December 23, 2017, 05:24:14 AM
Bit coin is  still famous even day by day people want to know about bitcoin,day by day bitcoin have more famous, day by day bitcoin is increase that that's why people want to know about bitcoin,and day by day bitcoin has famously going..
Activity: 364
December 23, 2017, 05:22:21 AM
During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

yes you are right bitcoin will remain famous and become the subject of the world-wide because bitcoin is a very useful digital currency in the future and now the price is still volatile.
Activity: 77
December 23, 2017, 05:14:09 AM
I fully agree with that.Bitcoin will reach a higher peak.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
December 23, 2017, 05:02:15 AM
The popularity of bitcoin had led to its price surge. Well lucky for us who have invested on it long ago. We have enjoyed its popularity. LOL
Activity: 280
December 23, 2017, 04:45:53 AM

yes today, the virtual stock market of coins is booming around the world which part of the country does not know bitcoin because almost all the world of virtual coin currency is now famous and the boom of the price is still small until now just a few weeks price per bitcoin it translucent $ 20,000.

and now all countries and impacts affect the global stock market and currently some countries are rejecting the existence of the virtual coins to market sales of bitcoin transactions on diblacklist in the country.

and now this week the price per bitcoin is stable and suitable for reinvest or merestock altcoin because its exchange rate is low from $ 20,000 to $ 11,000 now. may impact the christmas holidays all on an exciting holiday with their families with the trademark bitcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
December 23, 2017, 04:42:52 AM
Yes bitcoin is still very very famous specialy now that bitcoin price was reach to 20,000$ There’s a lot more people discover bitcoin because he is become famous around the world.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
December 23, 2017, 04:36:46 AM
We can say that bitcoin is now very well known by so many people who know it. And it's famous. Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins are not printed, like dollars or euros - they're produced by people by using some complex algorithm which is called Bitcoin Mining.

One of the factors that Bitcoin is being famous because of social media. Social media has been accessed by many people. Social media unite Bitcoin users and owners in order for them to share their knowledge to them. Being popular of Bitcoin is a good impact for those who invest and hold a lot of bitcoin, because if Bitcoin is getting popular, the demand is increases and if the demand increases, Price will getting increase. Bitcoin users always wanted to earn a lot of Bitcoins so they joining signature and bounty campaigns that ables them to share what Bitcoin is.
Pages:
Jump to: