Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 21. (Read 288696 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 04:37:48 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Yes, Bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it. There is no doubt in saying that. If I invest in ethereum or BTC, I will know what is my own strategy and how I shall go about working with it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 04:35:52 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

In any factors that Bitcoin will face, we need still to support Bitcoin because it is one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies has been used and Bitcoin is the foundation of virtual money that a lot of people used to invest their investments so Bitcoin helps us a lot for our needs.
for some people well they can actually have to support bitcoin based on how bitcoin are benefit them to make some profit , bitcoin look as an vehicle for that we can run based on how does we run for it is the result of it on how bitcoin are as to be helpful thing to be.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 04:29:36 PM
In my own opinion we've got not to blame bitcoin. The coin was developed for good. We are the humans that keeps the coin on its toes. Some people with bad intentions really want to defame the coin and that is how come we end up hearing bad news about the coin. But in fact, we stand no chance to blame bitcoin in anyway. We have to blame ourselves.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 22, 2018, 04:17:20 PM
Bitcoin is a vehicle and it is true, bitcoin is the vehicle of luck. There are a lots of people who ride on this vehicle and grab the summit of success. We should also grab the opportunity to be a successful man and for a better future
Activity: 384
July 22, 2018, 04:14:31 PM
Bitcoin can be said that way. Indeed everyone's thinking is different. you are using bitcoin for positive action and some are using bitcoin for illegal actions. Here's what needs to be fixed, individuals from bitcoin users who should be blamed for illegal actions. We are the ones who run it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

In any factors that Bitcoin will face, we need still to support Bitcoin because it is one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies has been used and Bitcoin is the foundation of virtual money that a lot of people used to invest their investments so Bitcoin helps us a lot for our needs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 03:46:06 PM
Yes the vehicle of bitcoin is within our domain we run it, we control we make it valuable and we also render it valueless. Do not be decieved that bitcoin can make it without us. Let us have new and refined mentality behind bitcoin and we will truly move in an arena of joy with bitcoin.
Activity: 344
July 22, 2018, 03:35:32 PM
Yes, of course. Bitcoin can be summed up like that. Because bitcoin is the vehicle then we are fully controlling the bitcoin we have. I agree with your opinion. So we do not have to blame the bitcoin about what happened. We must accept with a wise attitude
Activity: 490
July 22, 2018, 03:31:58 PM
I do not think Bitcoin is a car; I find that Bitcoin is a plane. Because the speed of Bitcoin development is very fast. In just over nine years of development, Bitcoin is gaining in popularity. I'm also a passenger on this flight, hoping that Bitcoin can fly to the moon
Activity: 107
July 22, 2018, 03:22:50 PM
Bitcoin is a vehicle, couldn't agree less because most of the time is the users that manipulate Bitcoin price and also use it for illegal purposes, so Bitcoin is not the pioneer of its inadequacies but humans
Activity: 147
July 22, 2018, 03:07:23 PM
Haha well this is a very good example of how to tell the kids about how bitcoin works and how the price is always moving, without the people, there would be no price, there would be no technology, and nothing. This is more than true
Activity: 518
July 22, 2018, 02:51:59 PM
Yes bitcoin is just a tool to help you to earn and your the one who work on it. Bitcoun cannot be blame for any wrong doing any illegal transaction of others. People are the one who used bitcoin and the way for you to earn. But once it has negative news bitcoin is in the front. Why? Bitcoin is the vehicle for you to success and you are the who drives it. It depends on you on how how and where you drive it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
July 22, 2018, 01:13:30 PM
Well yes, it is up to the driver if he drives or not. If he will not push the engine it will not run, so if you will not invest in Bitcoin therefore no earnings in Bitcoin.  
Ofcourse, people runs bitcoin, without investors(people) btc will die. Without investors bitcoin there will be no earnings. As of now, number of people using and investing in bitcoin is rising time to time, if so many investors(people) bitcoin will run faster and farther because it has large amount of gas which is the people.
Activity: 150
July 22, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

Yes I agree We can use bitcoin to get alot profits. It is the future currency
Activity: 19
July 22, 2018, 07:39:26 AM
Once this is put on the market to spend and accept for everyday use then we will have a new revolution in the crypto world. BITCOIN is completely accurate because BITCOIN is digital money and needs a master to perform any transaction, there are some options that a person can choose to save it.
Activity: 514
●●
July 22, 2018, 12:40:54 AM
That's the right thing, Bitcoin is the source you have to live to make it valuable wherever and whenever for you to use in the future.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 12:24:03 AM
That is true, and definitely true. We are the one that drives the Bitcoin. We are the one that took the way where will our Bitcoin goes, that is why, I will agree that Bitcoin is the vehicle and we are the one that runs for it. Without us, the users, Bitcoin has nothing to do on its own. Because I believe that Bitcoin only runs because people are keep on using it.
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 12:21:43 AM
You point it right paps! The people are the one running the price of crypto currency. I would love to see all crypto investors doing investment at the same time to spike up the price.
Activity: 115
July 22, 2018, 12:16:20 AM
Yes I agree bitcoin is truly a vehicle that we can easily run to make us profitable and this is also used by so many people world wide who also benefited by using bitcoin to make them earn  big amount of profit.
Activity: 294
July 22, 2018, 12:12:39 AM
Bitcoin is the vehicle ,  we run it . Bitcoin is just a tool for us to use it. And that tool depends on how each person uses it, many people use it to make money to change their lives or many use it to change the world (maybe even destroy the world) . It almost depends on how we use bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: