Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 18. (Read 288680 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 108
August 02, 2018, 05:40:14 AM
Yes, we are in transition. Bitcoin and altcoin offer vehicles that if you are able to control well then you can go fast. However, because this is something new and phenomenal, there are many obstacles to convincing others. At least we are sure that we must take advantage of this opportunity well.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 05:33:10 AM
We should appreciate those who invest. Everyone has different predictions about Bitcoin. I don't care that a lot of people hate Bitcoin, I care about what will happen to my investments. But we are the ones who run it, that is for sure. If people buy it the price goes up, and that is what all of us want.
Without investors, there will be no bitcoin and the price will be down to 0. We are the one who control the price and bitcoin is our vehicle that we need to drove it safely.
Activity: 186
August 02, 2018, 05:25:10 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Yes bitcoin is like a vehicle here I'm running in an emergency so I have confidence in bitcoin.
Activity: 9
August 02, 2018, 05:10:37 AM
It's true.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:00:34 AM
I like the viewpoint of your assessment. Actually, bitcoin is just a means to serve people. Using it will create a negative and positive trend. That is not separate, it shows two faces of the value seen. We expect more by evaluating and fairness for bitcoin and crypto.

The usage of bitcoin and the effect of it to the world is really up to us. It is up to us on how are we going to interact with it. Others are widely accepting it, others are not. Others see it as an asset, as an investment and others sees it as a scam and a useless cryptos. Just let those people think what they want to think and what they believe about cryptos and do your own thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 02, 2018, 04:48:49 AM
We should appreciate those who invest. Everyone has different predictions about Bitcoin. I don't care that a lot of people hate Bitcoin, I care about what will happen to my investments. But we are the ones who run it, that is for sure. If people buy it the price goes up, and that is what all of us want.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 04:48:32 AM
Absolutely true. This does not only pertain to the implications of Bitcoin trading. It also relates to its value. If bitcoin grows and increases in value, it is because of the traders and investors. If it also dies, the same thing is the case.
Activity: 229
August 02, 2018, 04:47:26 AM
I like the viewpoint of your assessment. Actually, bitcoin is just a means to serve people. Using it will create a negative and positive trend. That is not separate, it shows two faces of the value seen. We expect more by evaluating and fairness for bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:41:08 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Bitcoin really created a big boom in the world. A lot of people invest in it and take part in various programs. Therefore, it's true that everyone who works with Bitcoin feels like in a wheel. He leads people to move and act to create their own independent future.
Activity: 23
July 31, 2018, 11:41:18 AM
You are completely right. It is a piece of the human instinct, to constantly accuse somebody/something unique. Bitcoin isn't the reason for human tragedies without a doubt.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

Bitcoin cryptocurrency stands alone and can not be used as a tool to be moved. Bitcoin is a medium of exchange not a tool of motion, which is exchanged for services there is the desired goods so if blame bitcoin can not be that easy, which should be blamed and suspected who exchanged it
Activity: 53
July 31, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

in my opinion there is a lot of news or opinion about bitcoin good bad or good.
but when someone can respond to the news well and correctly there probably will not be any bad news like that about bitcoin. and we will not blame the bitcoin because bitcoin is just a tool for us.
Activity: 11
July 31, 2018, 11:21:05 AM
Due to its popularity, it's not undeniable that the awesome means of investment and transactions can be used for illegal activities. Everything with the possibility of gaining, illegal activities such as scams or theft are inevitable. In the future, probably the blockchain will be more secure with the government's intervention to improve the technology as an efficient transport of money.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
July 31, 2018, 11:17:50 AM
Technology should be created to help us in our lives. Technology should not be invented to harm other people and for self-interest. The technology we have right now is created to improve our lives. It's the people who are using makes it a bad thing. Technologies do not have life on their own. They are just an instrument and we are the controller.
Activity: 210
July 31, 2018, 11:04:50 AM
Ofcourse, it is really obvious to say that we are the ones who contribute to the growing success of Bitcoin in the Cryptocurrency right now. Bitcoin will not be successful and will not be known worldwide without the millions of people who invested and believed in the future of Bitcoin through-out the years and for the upcoming years. Trust the process in Bitcoin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

Yes bitcoin is our tool in our succsess, but it depends on how you run the wheel of fortune, and it depends also on how you understand the purpose of its use, if you use it in illegal so expect negative proceeds in the future, but if you use it in investment  in positive way you will be get rich someday if you have patience and more understanding of this coin, because i know bitcoin invented for a good purpose.
Yes I think bitcoin is like a vehicle that gives us ride for us to pursue our dreams, and also I think bitcoin is the vehicle that we need in order for us to increase the world economy. Bitcoin is like a vehicle that we use in order for us to invest and earn.
Activity: 26
July 31, 2018, 10:59:50 AM
I also read quite a lot of posts as you say, it is not wrong but not quite right. I think Bitcoin is a trading tool that people use to serve the interests. What to do depends on each person.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
In whole, it is a really crazy world. Every day everything can change and you need to be clear about it news. Every day you are worried about the price on the market and think about how to earn more. So it really makes people crazy and it is like a vehicle.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
July 30, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
Everyday bitcoin become more popular. Because every country create facilities to improve payment using Bitcoin. So I agree that it is vechile and we need run in it. But still it is good opportunities for the future.
Activity: 173
July 27, 2018, 11:02:13 AM
For me, i think we cannot actually blame bitcoin. The descition in within the people who believes and want to earn or prifit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: