Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 16. (Read 288680 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 04:07:27 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Yes you are right, actually blaming people who use it is more right than blaming it's tools, but if things going much worst because it's tools I think tools it self must be regulated according to the problem that make people to utilize for their desire.
Activity: 70
August 05, 2018, 04:02:06 AM
 Great awful how the device is the means by which the man who runs. is it worth faulting bitcoin. What is your supposition?

I have been telling this since until the end of time. Bitcoin isn't to faulted here. Individuals are. In any case, individuals won't acknowledge it. So back to accusing bitcoin. For this reason,bitcoin shouldn't have been created,but utilizing the same logic,even people shouldn't have made. My conclusion is that the world should end really soon with the goal that butt holes would stop to exist.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 05, 2018, 03:51:26 AM
Bitcoin derives its value from the demand on the market. This demand is created by us, the users and without us, Bitcoin will collapse. It is very necessary to show positive attitude towards it and as such, Bitcoin will continue to maintain its value of the market.
Activity: 34
August 05, 2018, 03:48:01 AM
Knowledge, skills, and attitudes are motives for Bitcoin to run smoothly on its market route.
Activity: 132
August 05, 2018, 03:33:56 AM
yap ... really we are bitcoin riders. drivers of success in the future with bitcoin ... and when driving, we have to be patient and careful because the road isn't necessarily smooth. ... if we don't like this vehicle (bitcoin) because the roads are not good (many problems) then we will get lost on the road and leave our valuable vehicle
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 03:25:00 AM
sometimes we also need to repair workshops to repair vehicles (bitcoin). then in what ways do we have to control bitcoin. certainly must really provide support in their own ways. keep thinking positive is one of them. as long as there is internet, I think bitcoin will always be there for us.
Activity: 34
August 05, 2018, 03:00:16 AM
1. Work hard until you own at least 1 bitcoin.

2. If you already have 1 bitcoin (or more), you may not feel rich now but you will. Most people in the future can’t even afford 0.0003 bitcoin. They have paper money which can’t buy much due to hyper-inflation and gov’t keep printing more. 1 bitcoin in saving will secure your finances for life.

3. Put at least 10% of your income into bitcoin - the safest investment at the moment (superior than gold, real estate, stocks, and of course fiat currencies). Only keep a small amount of Fiat currency as petty cash.

4. Repeat (and celebrate when prices are down because it means you can get more bitcoin for cheap) :p
Activity: 65
August 05, 2018, 02:56:31 AM
I'm totally agree with your statement. It's exactly the vehicle that is used for various purpose. Every moving of BTC is controlled under the hand of human. So bitcoin is innocent. We should aware both the advantage and disadvantage of BTC. The matter is how did we use it and how many features of btc could apply into real life in the future.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
Yes, we run bitcoin and bitcoin is not supposed to be blamed, we have to blame those who use bitcoin for bad purposes.
Bitcoin is like a car and bitcoin users like drivers.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 01:05:15 PM
BTC is not a car, but a huge aircraft carrier. In the future ocean, we can certainly fly to the moon in BTC, hoping that BTC can make me a lot of money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
August 04, 2018, 12:52:00 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
The success of Bitcoin depends on all of us. We must stop the hate discussions about it. People will always criticize it, but it is left to us to explain to them how it truly works. Let them know both the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin just as it is with every other thing.
rfj
Activity: 214
August 04, 2018, 12:32:25 PM
I agree in this statement. Metaphorically bitcoin is a vehicle and people hold the steering wheel and lead the way. It just mean that people is the one that make decision that affects our bitcoin.
Activity: 51
August 04, 2018, 10:43:47 AM
Haha well this is a very good example of how to tell the kids about how bitcoin works and how the price is always moving, without the people, there would be no price, there would be no technology, and nothing. This is more than true
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 03:24:13 AM
The individuals who have not possessed the capacity to utilize bitcoin or individuals who despise bitcoin now, perhaps they are as yet comfortable with the utilization of cash. As a matter of fact bitcoin can be utilized as an elective installment or can be utilized as a place to win wage. Notwithstanding the negative reactions to bitcoin, it is genuine they do in light of the fact that bitcoin is still new and get famous everyone still respects and sees the negative impacts of bitcoin rather than the positive effect that bitcoin will cause.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
August 04, 2018, 02:54:08 AM
Its a great point of view, and i also think the same way like you do. Many people blame bitcoin, and they forget that the only run bitcoin itself is us. So, when the bitcoin can not give the maximum profit for them, i think its their fault not the bitcoin itself.
I'll give you an example of what these people are like, For example, if there is a crime that has been committed by a person and the crime is that he/she stabbed someone the one to blame should be the person who committed this crime and not the tool that this person used to commit the crime, A sane person will think like this but if a person thinks that the one to be blamed is the tool that has been used to commit the crime, seriously this person should look for a psychiatrist immediately. Grin And this is the example of those people that keeps on blaming Bitcoin for whatever is happening to them or what kind of misery happens to them,g and do you think that a person who blames a tool is sane? Cheesy

Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 02:20:54 AM
 no bitcoin is not a vehicle its a coin this is the most famous coin in all altcoin in crypto currency. These bitcoin you can invest or trading. 
Activity: 91
August 04, 2018, 02:11:18 AM
Bitcoin will mean nothing if it has no users and that is us. People are people who run the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Your professional profile on the blockchain
August 04, 2018, 01:44:57 AM
Its a great point of view, and i also think the same way like you do. Many people blame bitcoin, and they forget that the only run bitcoin itself is us. So, when the bitcoin can not give the maximum profit for them, i think its their fault not the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 12:43:35 AM
This is one of good opinion. Yes, bitcoin is vehicle that we run. we can decide when to use bitcoin or we just keep hold it.  and we are the ones who decide to use it well or badly.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 03, 2018, 03:43:47 PM
Bitcoin really great big boom in the world of digital currencies.  Everyone had a letter already hear about it and some people join it. I really think about why she creates an effect of vehicle and people join it. Because I really understand about the future of it in their lives.
Pages:
Jump to: