Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 19. (Read 288696 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 04:04:28 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Of course yes, bitcoin is a vehicle and vehicles cannot run itself without human involvements. Therefore bitcoin cannot be blamed for destroying the world or likewise, rather it is the users of bitcoins that must ensure sanity in the use of it. However, I am happy for also acknowledging the good of bitcoins which includes changing lives and transforming generations.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
July 26, 2018, 03:55:57 PM
it is same as medicaments someone use them to cure illneses, someone to make illegal things, someone for suicide and murder. So in any case the tools can``t be blamed cuz one way or another those actions will be commitet.
Yes it’s true it all depends on a user because if it’s misused as a criminal tool we can’t blame fully the tool because it can’t move or work by itself without someone using it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:02:43 AM
But the driver was confident enough to drive the Bitcoin. In my opinion, it is difficult for the market to make a profit and to drive a BTC car requires you to have enough experience
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 26, 2018, 06:30:37 AM
Yeah, like that. It all depends on us, it's about how we control it and we can't blaming a bitcoin  Smiley

Yes, bitcoin depends how we use it, like how many buyers and sellers out there. We are the one who made bitcoin right now and we keep using and supporting it hoping that bitcoin price will continue to rise more.
Activity: 74
July 26, 2018, 06:29:00 AM
If the bitcoin is our vehicles and drivers, this can we use about how we will use the bitcoin and we make more profit from bictoin called as vehicles
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 06:19:28 AM
Your thoughts are plentiful, now it is difficult to steer the BTC, maybe they will let us down to the lower level or give us up sacred if we have market experience.
Activity: 32
July 26, 2018, 04:29:54 AM
What is Bitcoin depends on the perception of each person. At the moment, the place and the circumstances in which Bitcoin is present will make the way people perceive Bitcoin dependent on it. I think Bitcoin is not a bug that Bitcoin makes people create bugs from Bitcoin.
Activity: 113
July 26, 2018, 04:15:52 AM
Yeah, like that. It all depends on us, it's about how we control it and we can't blaming a bitcoin  Smiley
Activity: 78
July 26, 2018, 03:11:27 AM
Yes  Bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it.but we not know which direction we run ,this direction is good ya bad.
Activity: 148
July 26, 2018, 03:09:56 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Yes bitcoin is our tool in our succsess, but it depends on how you run the wheel of fortune, and it depends also on how you understand the purpose of its use, if you use it in illegal so expect negative proceeds in the future, but if you use it in investment  in positive way you will be get rich someday if you have patience and more understanding of this coin, because i know bitcoin invented for a good purpose.

I agree with you that it always depend on how  we run the wheel of fortune. Our future depend on the present decision we make. What we are now in the present is because of what we did in the past. Everthing is connected but it always in ourself choice and decisions.  The good thing is we can decide right now for the best of our future and change the mistake we made in the past.  As bitcoin is a tool or vehicle for our brighter future ,we better use it a good way.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 03:01:49 AM
It is true what you say, bitcoin is like a vehicle and we are driving it. Bitcoin as a tool of course only obey the direction of the rider. Whether bitcoin will be used to achieve a positive direction or to reach a negative direction. Bitcoin as a vehicle can not control and run alone. The owners or motorists who have control and make decisions about the trips to be taken. Okay, that is a bit of my idea.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 02:54:27 AM
really,bitcoin is vehicle and it needs us all to run it but,truth be tod very soon,bitcoin will take its position in global market as the number one in the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 02:45:17 AM
yes, bitcoin can also be called a double-edged sword, which at times can hurt its users if not careful.
Activity: 131
July 25, 2018, 12:50:22 PM
that is true, all depends on man who is the agent for virtue and evil.  Only a few people know and use bitcoin and yet it's value has beated the highest valued currencies in the world.
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 12:45:19 PM
I acknowledge that bitcoin is our tool in our success,must we need to ought good way use.then we will success.
Activity: 77
July 25, 2018, 11:43:50 AM
If bitcoin is a car, it is not easy to run this car. In order to run this car, you need to learn a lot. You need to learn about the market, learn the psychology and still have a lot to learn to run this car.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 11:38:52 AM
We can also say bitcoin as a motorbike that will take us to different highs and lows and they also give us different rates we should accept and invest in them to get more opportunities.
Activity: 26
July 25, 2018, 11:09:36 AM
this is exactly what I think. Bitcoin is just an instrument. The way it is used depends by humans behaviour. Bitcoin can achieve great things only if Humans use it for great things.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

I feel that way too, people makes bitcoin in bad image in other users. Generally, we are responsible to used and destroy bitcoin because of our act in using it. For me, humans are the one who will worth it to blame in the bad image of bitcoin because of their misused in bitcoin and they are not concern in other people and bitcoin image, as long as they will earn in their own.
It was really a good point, it may seems that you use bitcoin for you in able to have someone to blame. As you can observed, of bitcoin rise the user or investors also grows its number and if it falls as well as the users numbers, and this phenomenon only proves that bitcoin is dependent to what are we doing, but every individuals can benefit to bitcoin that is why more and more people are encouraged to use bitcoin. And that is the reason why the market value as of this moment continuously rise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 04:02:17 AM
If the bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it by participating in it and trading it by buying and selling to earn profit. And in this way, we are making such thing to make money online.
Pages:
Jump to: