Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 28. (Read 288712 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 07:00:59 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

bitcoin will become the vehicle for all in the not too distant future so we must bet and believe in it, in the same way society should know more and more of the new technologies
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 06:55:41 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Yes,  bitcoin. Is just a crypto a currency or tool that we used to invest with trading. You are right,  we decide,  we run the trading journey and whatever happened we cannot blame someone else but ourselves.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
July 07, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

It isnt worth blaming bitcoin as you have said that this is maneuverability by human so whats the sense of blaming this?you are right that we can make this thing right by our own mean and not to let bitcoin rule us.and above all this we are the one who's responsible for our losses so better do it better or fail in your journey
Activity: 182
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 07, 2018, 06:01:03 PM
Bitcoin  is a technology which has being created to make lives better and easy. We humans are the ones who make transactions on Bitcoin, if we don't run it, it won't work. The hackers and fraudsters are out there and there's little or nothing can really be done about it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 05:26:10 PM
basically all are related. between humans and bitcoin. but there is a need to know bitcoin without humans also will not be meaningless. but otherwise humans without bitcoin, will remain alive with other business fields. so it's just a matter of programming, as the technological advances of highly sophisticated human beings strive to create one extraordinary thing that is bitcoin. to be more advanced than in previous years. and it is appropriate if bitcoin is the vehicle and the man who runs it.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 07, 2018, 04:33:32 PM
I can agree with you! We are the main force, crypto is the tool, it depends on us how we will use it and how we will manage its power. It is up to you, me, and every trader and the person who is interested in crypto to think about this
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 07, 2018, 03:50:25 PM
that's right. therefore we must be good at controlling the vehicle. especially when faced with a bad situation. such as its meander path and so forth. so do we have to be good at taking a chance when the price in the market on the fall .
Definitely, we can really compare it to vehicle; we are capable to run it since we are the ones who are supporting it by means of investing to make it stay and live in this world. And yes, I do agree that we are a good at controlling it.
Activity: 155
July 07, 2018, 03:23:02 PM
Yeah, you made an apt anchor. Bitcoin is like a vehicle and as a tool then we are unfair to blame bitcoin. Bitcoin will follow the direction of the person who moves it, whether it will be moved to something positive and whether for something negative. Bitcoin will follow all of that because the bitcoin principle helps our work become easier and faster. Which needs to be emphasized here is the responsibility of those using bitcoins. He should be more mature in using the greatness and sophistication of this technology. It is a pity if this great technology is used for negative transactions that would be detrimental to the wider society. I am very concerned if bitcoin gets a bad name because people are not responsible for using bitcoin.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 07, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

It's like blaming the knife for all of the crimes it has been used and yet still keep it in the kitchen. Bitcoin is an innovation. And every innovation has a primary purpose in which in bitcoin is to aid our financial medium. But that purpose can be altered or change depending on the user. Just like the knife,  bitcoin is a tool and the person is the one that's responsible.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 01:59:53 PM
There are two kinds of good things in society, two kinds of people, and there are two things that are good and bad. Bitcoin is a ship whose driver we operate, who runs well, and runs it badly. It's the driver's problem. So those who use Bitcoin to do bad things, it's their fault. So they have to be punished under the law.
Activity: 110
July 07, 2018, 01:44:00 PM
people who blame bitcoin are someone who does not really know about bitcoin, just get information from people who are not responsible to spread the wrong information
Activity: 252
July 07, 2018, 01:23:34 PM
Yea, we can compare it with vehicle. We are the driver and we run it. More investors are involving in it and the number of driver is increasing too. It is like company too.
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 07:32:34 PM
BTC has a big influence on cryptos market. It is the main currency and its behavior influences the price of other altcoins a lot. Moreover it has a big potential and it is still a great investment.
Activity: 182
July 06, 2018, 06:18:15 PM
Yes I agree with your opinion bitcoin his vehicle, we are running it. How can we take advantage of the existing situation about bitcoin because many people are wrong in investing in bitcoinThe only different of it to our fiat money is we don't need to deposit it in the bank and let them hold it, there is a blockchain behind bitcoin that is a powerful technology that we can used in our transactions.
Activity: 31
July 06, 2018, 06:15:15 PM
Bitcoin is just like any other product. We need to patronize and it will always have a demand everywhere. Because many people like us believe in the technology, it still survives no matter what FUD gets in its way.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
July 06, 2018, 06:08:26 PM
Yeah, we are the one who runs the bitcoin, we are responsible for what bitcoin it is now, we were the one who make bitcoin way more useful that it should be. But now i think with the movement or what is happening with bitcoin someonw is responsible for that like they are manipulating us. They hold us like a hostage. They control bitcoin now, not us.

Bitcoin was first introduced by silk route and then it was released by FBI to the!public after that it got famous and then now!every one is thinking that it!is manipulated by big shots!but now!it!the!income and earning source of!most of!the people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 05:32:28 PM
that's right. therefore we must be good at controlling the vehicle. especially when faced with a bad situation. such as its meander path and so forth. so do we have to be good at taking a chance when the price in the market on the fall .
I agree. Bitcoin is like a vehicles and we are the gas that make it run. Imagine if there's no us that support it, Bitcoin will die in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 06, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
Bitcoin is the future, and everyone is following the future. The negative posts about bitcoin I will never care about them. Because the author of these articles are shy people

I do not believe that the author of the article is shy, but perhaps he is expressing his opinion. I think that although the beginning of 2018 is bad as well as other traditional financial markets, I believe that the end of the year will be a time when the market will recover strongly.
Activity: 266
July 06, 2018, 05:13:04 PM
Yeah, we are the one who runs the bitcoin, we are responsible for what bitcoin it is now, we were the one who make bitcoin way more useful that it should be. But now i think with the movement or what is happening with bitcoin someonw is responsible for that like they are manipulating us. They hold us like a hostage. They control bitcoin now, not us.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
July 06, 2018, 04:27:52 PM
Bitcoin is just a perfect tool. Just like Amazon and uber Bitcoin does not have anything or any investment but they offer a service which helps others in their own work. Just like me, Bitcoin has helped me to communicate and earn money from the internet. It was never too easy but I didn't know where on the internet should I go in order to find stuff like developers and communities but because of Bitcoin here I am. I never blame Bitcoin because whenever is happening to Bitcoin is the cause of someone. Even when Bitcoin was having very high transaction fees then also I was transacting money and waiting for the secret network to come.
Pages:
Jump to: