Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 26. (Read 288709 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:35:43 PM
The bitcoin is more than a tool, and most of the people who have entered the industry in the last two years are speculating, which is why the market is bad now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
Bitcoin is a technology that is not controlled by one, but by many. People or to be specific the medias and some banks blames Bitcoin saying it's a long scam, a bubble, or bad to the society. In reality, it was the people who runs its course. Manipulators control the market, Some bad guys sells illegall stuff using Bitcoin, and scammers nowadays uses Bitcoin to obviously to scam which is the fault of the people and not entirely Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a technology that a person can use to so we really can't blame it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
July 10, 2018, 12:19:40 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
, it depends on the person to use bitcoin, how can he use and manage. Joining in bitcoin have lot's of risk in investing, cause you don't know what happen tomorrow. Being a bitcoiner I have always think positive that bitcoin continues running like a vehicle.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 12:00:26 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

I do agree to your statement that "Bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it." We are the one to blame for what is happening to Bitcoin today. We have the power to use Bitcoin for good or for bad.
Activity: 188
July 10, 2018, 11:47:05 AM
This is what I've saying over and over again. You can't blame it all to bitcoin because we're the only one who causes the ups and downs of it, meaning don't give up if the value goes down because we can save it anytime.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 10, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

The illustration is actually correct because without us users using Bitcoin, then the value of Bitcoin would stay low and would not fluctuate. It is us that makes a difference and while we use different kinds of Cryptocurrencies that also rely on Bitcoin, it is adding more gas to Bitcoin to rise.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 10:47:04 AM
Yes, we determine how the price go and how formidable the currency is, is determined by our un-shaking  faith in the currency regardless of any FUD from any corner. Our support make gives the vehicle its speed.
Activity: 239
July 10, 2018, 10:46:43 AM
This can both be accepted in opposite meaning, because Bitcoin is taking advantage over all that we have filling our minds and days with conversations about it, Bitcoin consumes us, lol. So maybe it controls us, and not we control him.
Activity: 39
July 10, 2018, 10:43:46 AM
It is not worth blaming bitcoin, many people earned and invest in bitcoin and then it helps. My opinion for this, yes it was the vehicle, we enjoy ride.,riding with bitcoin as the time goes by. Smiley
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
July 10, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
Bitcoin is a vehicle - yeah totally agreed.
We run it - not agreed  Grin whales run it  Wink Wink Just like in stock market people who has power ( like futures ) controls the direction of the market and when people loose buy investing in bitcoin they blame its because bitcoin is a scam and its a bubble etc. same goes in vise versa. You make money -> you are happy -> you believe in crypto. Its simple as that... So no need of worrying on boasters just believe in what you believe.
Activity: 322
July 10, 2018, 09:45:36 AM
for me the bitcoin is the very first coin of the highest value in all coin, we can call him a vehicle because as it continues to run it will also increase the bitcoin pricing. he is called mother of coin at any time does not miss another altcoin the BTC .
Activity: 362
July 10, 2018, 09:25:29 AM
As for me I think is it going is a platform creating by photos of people. Of course it is like real economic system. But really fun holiday says the best way to invest your money in it It is not common to the government and your country and all.
Activity: 80
July 10, 2018, 06:26:55 AM
I am very happy to hear this, I hope all will run together so the market can become better now
Activity: 364
July 08, 2018, 06:42:54 PM
Is it true that people has a free will to choose whether good or bad and bitcoin has a tool you can't blame bitcoin because other people does. Bitcoin will help us but other people exploited bitcoin and his real purpose why this tool created i know and i believe that there's a lot of good people using bitcoin they need money to have good life using bitcoin that's we all need to be wealthy and healthy.
kxp
Activity: 144
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 02:33:45 PM
Maybe this is a good example, but you need to take in consideration that fiat money can be used for the same purposes, and it has been like that for more than decades already, so there is nothing weird with that with bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
July 08, 2018, 02:28:53 PM
I never thought to blame bitcoin, of course we as human being is the operator. someone riding a motorcycle must be able to manage gas and gear tranmisi well, and most important is able to hold the steering wheel well. the conclusion is it all depends how we run bitcoin.
thank you
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
You can take a bitcoin like your car it will help you move to more distant places and as tools so that you can earn extra income for life you can drive it faster than better more extreme and  more user
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
July 08, 2018, 12:20:38 PM
You're right about it. It is just like a gun, a terrorist could use the gun to kill innocent people, while police use the gun to kill the terrorist. Those two people with almost the same usage could be seen in different ways. Bitcoin is a tool which could make some wealthy, while it could also be the tool to make someone drown to financial crisis. But just like terrorist and police, there are more people who use and took advantage of the bitcoin in order to perform their illegal activities. We can't really balme bitcoin, just like we cannot blame guns. But this world who runs by people is the one who should be blade due to the attitude of one.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 12:15:00 PM
Bitcoin would be good and could also be badly determined by bitcoin users. For that if we love bitcoin, it's better that every bitcoin user always uses bitcoin for positive activities and not for doing negative activities that would make bad bitcoin in the eyes of society or the world, negative activities I mean like for money laundering, or as a means of funding terrorist activities as many people are talking about the negative impact of bitcoin. But it is also better to try to prevent bitcoin from being used for unlawful activities as mentioned, by further tightening the process of owning bitcoin.
Activity: 234
July 08, 2018, 12:10:50 PM
Well this might be a perfect example for childs, because sometimes they can not understand everything. But i am more than sure in that it works by that way, but literally.. Maybe bitcoin is going to be better in a few months
Pages:
Jump to: