Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 30. (Read 288712 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 08:09:13 PM
yes it's look like that when if you have a bitcoin you can buy anything what you want like a vehicle and it look like bitcoin how to operate it.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

You are quite right, it all depends on the human interest in the BTC and the direction in which it will be directed. BTC and, in general, all crypto coins are a something new, so it all depends on us where they will go.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
July 05, 2018, 11:04:54 AM
Bitcoin is just Bitcoin. Just like cash, it can be used for illegal activities, this however does not make bitcoin inherently evil. Just as a knife is just a knife, unless used for a ill purpose.
Activity: 170
July 05, 2018, 11:03:26 AM
It's true with what you say that it's all up to the user, and the paper money can also be used like bitcoin for crime and other bad things, so I do not think it's right for us to blame the bitcoin.
I agree with your assumption. Bitcoin is a means, tool, product, utility and speculation to meet the needs of people. And the application and operation of bitcoin in different capacities or purposes. It will show negative or positive ratings about bitcoin. Bitcoin can not be criticized and error-free in this case.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
July 05, 2018, 10:40:51 AM
I agree with this, Bitcoin is a technology that we can utilize to make our lives better or worse. We are the ones to decide if we are going to use it in good or bad way, we are in command, it will never succeed without people's interest on it. We see the need for it, we use it, gave it its purpose and value. So for those saying that Bitcoin is bad and it is the source of evil just like money, think again, grow up and be responsible and accountable to your actions. It is our choices, or decisions, our actions that run this world.
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

yes i agree with your statement....bitcoin somehow can be called as a vehicle. vehicle that run by a community, developer and goverment. the direction of future paths and bitcoin goals is largely determined by these three factors. as a vehicle, bitcoin is not controlled by a handful of people or interest groups. now this is our mission to make a good history of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
July 05, 2018, 09:52:19 AM
Lock of education  is one  of the reason why  others  think like  that. We  are the one who controls  bitcoin, we are driver who run  and controls  transactions on it. We need to be more patient  with these people and  always  explain to them Bitcoin is a digital money  that can be used   in the near  future.
Activity: 171
July 05, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Thank you for this. I think this is true. Because, bitcoin is actually a kind of tool developed based on online technology. Like any other product, bitcoin is born to serve and meet the needs of users and use them. The results are viewed and evaluated differently.
Activity: 332
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 09:46:15 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Nope, BTC is the run, we are the vehicles.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 09:44:16 AM
Everything in this world has some good and evil uses. before bitcoin does there are no crimes happened in this world?. its WE who runs bitcoin for good or evil purposes. even internet has some good and evil uses. so does this means we ban internet?
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

I actually think that the vehicle of bitcoin is not controlled by itself but rather whether it goes smoothly or decreases is a burden on us all in as much as we show good management practices will determine where it will go. Man is coupled with a lot of enthusiasm and good intention of which when we channel into the bitcoin positively we will have a better and brighter future for bitcoin.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 09:03:42 AM
BTC is the best tool to resist the government's indiscriminate use of legal currency and plunder the people's wealth. BTC is a new digital gold!
Investing in BTC can effectively store wealth and protect people's property!
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 08:53:09 AM
for my own opinion bitcoin is just a part of technology,that technology depends on the user,how the user of bitcoin use it.so i am agree with you that bitcoin is just a vehicle, that's depends on us.If the bad people use these tools, you can't think of it as a tool, and the attitude to encryption should be so.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 08:51:13 AM
its not wrong although bitcoin is the vehicle. but l think so we are the driver. and we drive with the bitcoin crypto currency as feel. if we drive carefully then we'll get our target.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
July 05, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
actually wrong is not bitcoinnya but who do not like the bitcoin who blame, because bitcoin indeed tavungan in our future .
Activity: 110
July 05, 2018, 08:36:13 AM
Yeah i think somethink like that. Because bitcoin can't go alone. Its a crypto currency and we are trader. We trade in market place about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most profitable crypto currency.
Activity: 45
July 05, 2018, 07:55:23 AM
yes its a very profitable vehicle if we invest it it will give more profit in future
Activity: 215
July 05, 2018, 07:24:00 AM
It's like a scenario that a vehicle can not run and can not go anywhere without the driver's presence so anything that will happen to the vehicle must be a mistake by the driver.
Bitcoin is not blamed here but sometimes people do not accept it. bitcoin as our tool in our success, but it depends on how you run the wheel of fortune, and it also depends on how you understand the purpose of its use, if you use it illegally so expect a negative outcome in the future but if you use it in investment by the positive you will become rich someday.
Activity: 15
July 05, 2018, 06:00:22 AM
Bitcoin is a very good tool. It's handy, secure and anonymous. The problem here is that many people using Bitcoin to invest that good purpose. Besides, many people use Bitcoin to serve bad intentions. Bad or good is the way we feel
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 05:53:38 AM

Yes, the bitcoin is actually running here because the bitcoin is just the one I hope in life so it's full of confidence in bitcoin.
We need bitcoin and bitcoin need' s us, it is sample. Bitcoin is the vehicle and we are the driver and our support is the gasoline to run the bitcoin. We need bitcoin to make our life easier in terms of financial aspect, and bitcoin needs us support thier system.
Pages:
Jump to: