Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 29. (Read 288712 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
July 06, 2018, 04:13:06 PM
For me, bitcoin is a means that saved me from poverty.In my country, a very low standard of living and thanks to bitcoin I was able to make money. Therefore, I believe that bitcoin is a good thing.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 03:51:04 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Bitcoin is the future, and everyone is following the future. The negative posts about bitcoin I will never care about them. Because the author of these articles are shy people
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
July 06, 2018, 03:47:14 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
like a Politics and I strongly agree with your opinion that Bitcoin is just a tool, there is no denying all the rumors about Bitcoin there is a politics behind it,
and it is humans who play a very important role in the direction of Bitcoin in the future, whether in a negative or positive direction...
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 03:29:32 PM
Yeah it's exactly correct, bitcoin is the vehicle and we humans are the one who's controlling it.
If there is anything happened in bitcoin we shouldn't blame bitcoin or the technology.
Ourselves is the one who's responsible for it.
So it means we are the one who take bitcoin in a troubled place.
And we are the one also who can manage to change and to save the value of the bitcoin.
But it's up to you how you will manage to control bitcoin.
It can be bad or good, it can be for help or for scam.
Be wise.
Activity: 294
July 05, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

Great post, mate. I could not agree more on your thoughts. Bitcoin is neither right nor wrong. Neither is it good nor bad. Bitcoin is simply an invention, a tool, as you call it. It is basically a tool for spending. In other words, a currency. However, what you buy with that currency is not up to the currency itself but up to the one who is using the currency. If you use your Bitcoin to buy illegal drugs, then the problem is on you and not on Bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot decide for itself.
That is really and definitely true. As per the quote says, "Bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it". This is true. We are the one that will use the Bitcoin, on how we will bring it, because we are the one that will control Bitcoin and not Bitcoin will control us. We should know how to run Bitcoin properly or else, something no good will happen to us just like driving a car, if we don't know how to drive a car and we use it, in the end, something bad might happen to us.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 10:58:35 PM
that's right. therefore we must be good at controlling the vehicle. especially when faced with a bad situation. such as its meander path and so forth. so do we have to be good at taking a chance when the price in the market on the fall .
Activity: 434
July 05, 2018, 10:56:08 PM
The bitcoin mentioned here is not a human itself but just a currency on its own,these illegal activities are conducted by humans not bicoin itself so it is these individuals are to blame for there illegal activities not bitcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 10:46:32 PM
I like your parable, we all know bitcoin has positive and negative effects depending on how we treat it, and I hope all crypto lovers have the same idea, not to abuse bitcoin or other altcoin.
Activity: 12
July 05, 2018, 10:40:56 PM
I agree with your example .Bitcoin is vehicle we run it . If we saw the market of bitcoin increasing and decreasing its role.when we run a car its speed always become ups and downs like bitcoin.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 10:39:56 PM
Yeah it's true. Bitcoin is one kind of vehicle. We are running it. We don't even know what will it take to us. We are just running it. In some countries this vehicle is restricted but still we are running it. Don't we even know what will happen in future.
Activity: 280
July 05, 2018, 10:34:02 PM
bitcoin or any other altcoin.  It is just tools means or property as well as gold.  It is man-made to serve us.  bitcoin good or bad how is due behavior, the bitcoin usage of each person.  Can not blame bitcoin or gold.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
July 05, 2018, 10:27:53 PM

Great post, mate. I could not agree more on your thoughts. Bitcoin is neither right nor wrong. Neither is it good nor bad. Bitcoin is simply an invention, a tool, as you call it. It is basically a tool for spending. In other words, a currency. However, what you buy with that currency is not up to the currency itself but up to the one who is using the currency. If you use your Bitcoin to buy illegal drugs, then the problem is on you and not on Bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot decide for itself.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
July 05, 2018, 10:18:40 PM
yes all good or bad things, depending on someone using Bitcoin
there is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency, it's just that everyone is too hoping to profit from Bitcoin and they are not ready to regret anyway, that's why they are blaming the bitcoin
Activity: 182
July 05, 2018, 10:14:06 PM
"Bitcoin is the vehicle", I agree with this view. Bitcoin will take us to paradise or hell, no one knows in advance. If you want to get involved in this adventure car, you should not blame it. It is an unmanned vehicle that has not been legally recognized by governments. I like the adventure, so I never blame bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 09:46:45 PM
we do not deserve to blame bitcoin. bad or good impact caused by bitcoin occurs because of the actions of users and owners of bitcoin. so it's more appropriate to blame users and owners for illegally using bitcoin and spreading bad news about bitcoin. then we as users should be wise in using bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 56
July 05, 2018, 09:23:50 PM
bitcoin is the vehicle. however, center need to be the restricted road. on the off chance that you don't take after their restricted guide. they will redirect you off thier one way road and utilize every one of their barricades to push you off their street except if you acknowledge thir toll and their upkeep design. regardless of whether you see pot openings. in the event that you whine about their pot openings they will simply occupy you off their street.

you may run a vehicle yet your not responsible for the course
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 08:53:34 PM
Bitcoin is just Bitcoin. Just like cash, it can be used for illegal activities, this however does not make bitcoin inherently evil. Just as a knife is just a knife, unless used for a ill purpose.
this is a very good technology, I do not think that bitcoin should be blamed in the competition. bitcoin has value and great benefits to us, the advantage we can achieve in joining bitcoin with a note able to manage bitcoin well. I will continue to support bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 05, 2018, 08:33:25 PM
Of course, we are the fuel which drives Bitcoin to its future of much higher price records. The quality of posts and our reactions towards news pertaining to Bitcoin have a strong impact on the price and value of Bitcoin on the market. It is always best to stay positve for Bitcoin in order not to cause FUD in investors.
Activity: 140
July 05, 2018, 08:26:49 PM
I agree that like anything bitcoin is simply a tool, in this case a means of exchange and store of value. Thus, criminals will engage in their activities whether or not bitcoin exists. In fact, they may be more likely to be caught using bitcoin due to its transparent blockchain.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 08:22:31 PM
Bitcoin is used for illegal actions, Bitcoin destroys the world, Bitcoin helps criminal offenders and is used to buy drugs, finances terrorism etc. i don't agree with any negative ideas about Bitcoin. Because theese things there are all times before Bitcoin. Not only with Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: