Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 36. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 14, 2018, 06:14:07 AM
Be a good rider so you are not wrong and do not commit traffic violations and will have problems, such as bitcoin and bitcoin are vehicles and you drive it.
so profit or loss in investing or doing it with other things all depends on you and you have to master it before acting to learn to understand to find good information for you before taking action. so our profit or loss all depends on ourselves.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 05:31:15 AM
There are a lot of different people with different opinions in this world , u cnt put them all in the same bucket , thoese who loves btc they run it but thoese who dont they try to ruin it (government , baknks ..) with all that regulations , bans ... etc
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
June 14, 2018, 05:18:12 AM
You have the right interpretation for it. If we the holders do not use it then then the bitcoin will become useless like a vehicle without a driver it will become useless.
Activity: 86
June 14, 2018, 04:53:52 AM
yes im agree with your statement. bitcoin somehow can be called as a vehicle.if all humans make bitcoin look good, then the world will receive it well also ..
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 14, 2018, 04:00:08 AM
yes ! I gree with you ! bitcoin is the vehicle ,  we run it . Bitcoin is just a tool for us to use it. And that tool depends on how each person uses it, many people use it to make money to change their lives or many use it to change the world (maybe even destroy the world) . It almost depends on how we use bitcoin - we should not complain about it because we are the users and it's just a tool, it can help us get richer or poorer that depends on how we use it.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 02:00:10 AM
I completely agree with you. People are blaming Bitcoin that it allows helps the criminals in their illegal acts, but that’s the fault of criminals and not Bitcoin. The anonymous nature of Bitcoin makes it suitable for implementing illegal activities like money laundering, terrorism and drugs and weapon dealing, etc. but this depends on people for what purpose they are using a technology. Even fiat has been used for so many institutional frauds until now and there has been absolutely rampantly increase corruption too but still we are using fiat as our mainstream method of settlement.

i thought about this one too. The phrase is not really stating the exact meaning about but i have the thoughts in my mind and that is the only thing that bitcoin had its worth is because of us who is believing on its worth. The more we give our trust by investing bitcoin the more it will be establish and no one could destroy bitcoin even the government and i think  you can not blame btc for how it is used, but especially in the past it was just known to few and many of them used it as blackmarket trading currency. Now it is up to us to change the view of bitcoin to the public.
Activity: 14
June 14, 2018, 01:57:27 AM
If someone encourages all investors to allow them to keep all their bitcoins, then, perhaps, the market price of bitcoins may be higher, and we will be able to see the difference with the current market price at the moment to bitkoyna. It's sad to say that we can not synchronize with each other, because we can not enter the room and discuss the incident.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
June 13, 2018, 02:37:02 AM
I completely agree with you. People are blaming Bitcoin that it allows helps the criminals in their illegal acts, but that’s the fault of criminals and not Bitcoin. The anonymous nature of Bitcoin makes it suitable for implementing illegal activities like money laundering, terrorism and drugs and weapon dealing, etc. but this depends on people for what purpose they are using a technology. Even fiat has been used for so many institutional frauds until now and there has been absolutely rampantly increase corruption too but still we are using fiat as our mainstream method of settlement.

Yes, we should blame those criminals, bot bitcoin. But bitcoin is making this easy for them. I am also not blaming bitcoin. The number of the advantages is much more than disadvantages.  I think regulation is a must.

Only people with ill mind will blame a tool that is used by criminals, Yes there are people who blame Bitcoin and other crypto currencies that are used by criminals for their illegal acts and etc. but did they themselves that the paper money that we are currently using worldwide isn't used by criminals too? we all know that the paper money we are using are used by criminals for decades and why don't they blame this currency? Huh I think those people who blame Bitcoin and crypto currencies are just pure FUD spreaders that wanted to make the price of Bitcoin to fall. Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
June 13, 2018, 02:26:26 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Since 2017 bitcoin has been much talked about and has become a hot topic in the world of finance, especially banking because bitcoin is considered a potential to destabilize and change the world's financial order including banking and government. Because Bitcoin uses a technology called Blockchain where this technology is extraordinary, transparent, anti hacking, anti-conspiracy, anti-manipulation, faster and decentralized. Due to the absence of oversight from central authorities, bitcoins are often misused by third parties for SCAM action. Their mode typically creates a kind of exchange account, with the lure of such a big prize, for example, whoever stores their bitcoin on a specified exchange site, then the number of bitcoin they have will multiply on a regular basis. But what happens when an investor wants to claim a prize in fact all his coins have disappeared was taken away by the owner of the exchange site, here chaos starts to happen, idiot investors don't hesitate to accuse that bitcoin is a SCAM. Though human beings who do it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
June 13, 2018, 12:35:57 AM
Bitcoin is just a digital currency that we used to pay merchants or transfer money to any stranger around the world. It is up to the people how they used it, wether legal or illegal transactions. The only different of it to our fiat money is we don't need to deposit it in the bank and let them hold it, there is a blockchain behind bitcoin that is a powerful technology that we can used in our transactions.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 12:24:50 AM
yes i agree with you that bitcoin is the vehicle and we are the rider of it, so if the bitcoin used for criminals and bad activity i think the fault is not in bitcoin but by the rider in this context are us. so all of things that happen in bitcoin is depends in the rider of bitcoin
Exactly. Bitcoin is such a vihicle of human beings in these days, even it’s pretty useful tool which can help people a lot for earning a big income. Because it’s exclusively tool and it  will be affacted by human. It provides people a free tool, and that what people act will take an impact to this kind of great tool.Therefore, if one can take advantages of what bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies bring to, he will be a good driver of a potential tool, and evidently he is able to reap a huge fruits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 12, 2018, 05:54:13 PM
I believe in life there are two sides to everything anything good  will always have a bad side someday the purpose of bitcoin is to enable r liberate people from their financial problems but right now people are using it for illegal purposes.We are not to be blamed the truth is some people are just exploring the other side of bitcoin
That's exactly true, As you said in the life there is two sides for everthings, one is the bright side and the other the dark one. same thing in cryptocurrencies and in especially for bitcoin. There is a lot of people use bitcoin because it facilitates their lives, I mean by liberate people from the financial problems which it's the bright side, People can invest and enjoy their btc by using it in legal things, On the other hand, there are some people using bitcoin in bad things, for example in the Darknet marketplaces or using it for scam or something like that which it's too bad for bitcoin and for the community.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 05:50:40 PM
Yes I agree with your opinion bitcoin his vehicle, we are running it. How can we take advantage of the existing situation about bitcoin because many people are wrong in investing in bitcoin. In running bitcoin we have to wait for the right time to buy or sell bitcoin so we will not lose.
Activity: 223
June 12, 2018, 05:38:56 PM
Everything can be used both for good and for bad purposes. So it's with bitcoin too. I agree that every individual decides for himself and the way he/she will implement bitcoin in the life. So bitcoin otself can't be blamed for bad things and misuse. Bitcoin is just a tool in our hands, like many others and we decide the best way for us that can be used and benefot us the most. Some decide for legal and some illegal activitiesbut this is not bitcoin's fault.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:22:19 PM
I agree with you. Stock index funds for bitcoin will have a greater impact on the market than bitcoin futures, which turned out to be quite contradictory. At the same time, the appearance of bitcoin-funds will provide institutional investors the opportunity to add to their portfolios the main crypto-currencies
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 03:44:47 PM
Yes, it is because we are the driver of this car called bitcoin, whatever we do determine the progress that bitcoin will be and this make us to achieve greatly and bitcoin is know very greatly
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 03:43:14 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Whatever in my opinion everyone has different things and perceptions about technology more so for bitcoin like this discussion. but, in every opinion the layman who tends to corner the bitcoin position is a form of ignorance and concern for any rumors that occur. and for us, bitcoin is a valuable asset in addition to its virtual currency function.
Activity: 49
June 12, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

Yes I agree with you, some are using this opportunity in crypto to satisfy their criminal acts , they are using the name of bitcoin to people who doesnt have the knowledge about this, this is cruel to the society. It destroys the name of bitcoin as well as the community of cypto.
Activity: 448
June 12, 2018, 03:15:33 PM
I believe in life there are two sides to everything anything good  will always have a bad side someday the purpose of bitcoin is to enable r liberate people from their financial problems but right now people are using it for illegal purposes.We are not to be blamed the truth is some people are just exploring the other side of bitcoin
Activity: 224
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
June 12, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

I'm pretty sure that still more terrorists are using fiat than crypto. But yes, it's also an option for them to use crypto in order to move the money from country to country.
Pages:
Jump to: