Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 39. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 02:42:01 PM
Can be said that bitcoin like vehicle or roller coaster, this is of course make us always have to be alert with bitcoin price movement, if we feel price can get profit then immediately sell is better than wait and expect price rise higher.
That's probably the easiest way to avoid losses. But sometimes people will turn into greedy when faced with money. His eyes were blind, he could not see what he was supposed to do. But it depends on the strategy too, if this is a long-term, then that should be like that anyway, waiting for the price to rise big enough.
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 02:37:31 PM
Indeed yet we are not synchronizing in a few territories since we have distinctive needs on a few zones where bitcoin could be utilize like offering it and the returns will goes to that requirements. On the off chance that somebody will ask every one of the speculators to give them a chance to keep all their bitcoin then most likely the bitcoin advertise cost could go higher and we will ready to see the distinction on it from the present market cost until further notice for bitcoin. Dismal to state that we couldn't have the capacity to get synchronize with each other on the grounds that we couldn't get into one room and talk about the happenings and targets that we might want to achieve and that is the reason the bitcoin vehicle we run will go ahead and some of the time move in reverse. I trust by one means or another we can keep running forward and get higher benefit.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 02:05:06 PM
Let's look at a simple transaction using bitcoin: Cindy buys a necklace from Susan and pays it in bitcoins. To ensure the authenticity of bitcoin, miners rush to verify the transaction. Whoever has time to do this first will receive bitcoins as a reward. This is a very simple example, but it in general describes the actions of bitcoinners.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
June 10, 2018, 01:56:05 PM
Those who have not been able to use bitcoin or people who hate bitcoin now, maybe they are still comfortable with the use of money fiat. Actually bitcoin can be used as an alternative payment or can be used as a place to earn income. Regardless of the negative responses to bitcoin, it is legitimate they do because bitcoin is still new and get popular everybody still regards and sees the negative effects of bitcoin instead of the positive impact that bitcoin will cause.
Activity: 112
June 10, 2018, 01:53:08 PM
You can't accuse a bleeding edge innovation for what the clients will do straightaway. That resembles reprimanding the vehicle for inebriated driving, you basically can't do it. At some level you gotta take a gander at the people utilizing it and if history has shown us anything it is the general population will the most to lose with utilize the front line tech first.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 10, 2018, 01:50:16 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
I agree with you. Bitcoin is just an instrument. Everything depends on the hands in which it is located. The master can make a beautiful figure and the novice can only get hurt
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
June 10, 2018, 01:23:24 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is the vehicle. This is powerful machine and it can't stop Smiley
I think many peoples believe in the sweet future of BTC. I'm too.
Activity: 227
June 10, 2018, 01:03:05 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Well, bitcoin is just an intermediary, it depends on how we use Bitcoin. Because bitcoin can be used as a means of transactions, investment methods, and assets. Even some people make bitcoin as a side income. And this is good in my opinion.
Activity: 630
June 10, 2018, 01:02:51 PM
Bitcoin is like now some wet mud, any shape we can make it.
in this situation some people use it illegally.
copper member
Activity: 301
June 10, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
Yeah. . You are right. Bitcoin is just a tool, and we are the use of it.
Positive or negative news about bitcoin is dependent on the user.
So use bitcoin well and wisely.
Activity: 107
June 10, 2018, 12:55:24 PM
Yes, actually the people are also the reason for its increase and decrease in price, it is the effect of user's activity whether it may be good for bitcoin or not. When talking about illegal activities through bitcoin, well bitcoin has nothing to do with them, it is just the people will keep finding ways to get ahead of other people. Even if you ban bitcoin,people will still find ways so it is not right to blame it on bitcoin.
Activity: 50
June 10, 2018, 02:26:11 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is the vehicle. but essentially just want to be a one-way street. if you do not follow their one-way roadmap and will divert you from one path to another and use all roadblocks to push you out of their way unless you accept their toll and care plan. even if you see one pot hole. if you complain about the problem of their pot hole, they will just divert you from their path. Thanks
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
It is my opinion yes bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it. Bitcoin is known in many countries today, and Bitcoin has so much money.  Many people believe it. So, in a word, Bitcoin is not without people.That the value and stability of it depends of course on us. And principle if we want to be able to manage this beautiful cryptocurrency together.
Activity: 101
June 10, 2018, 02:15:40 AM

I think Bitcoin is an assets, Maybe In the future It will be the best payment method.
Activity: 24
June 10, 2018, 02:14:06 AM
Everything is dependent on how much demand is there for that product and service. That is why the prices are increasing.
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 02:07:11 AM
for me bitcoin is the vehicle for us users and we are drivers as well.The future depends on where and what path we go. Though the bottom line is that everything's happens or will happen will base on man actions.We just go across some streets and admire the scenes. It means that we invest in bitcoin as a studying way. We discover something and catch the trend.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 01:51:00 AM
with the help of prices that often increase a person can earn profits later. And my opinion about bitcoin is an investment tool that is perfect for one's use in changing the destiny of the future
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 01:30:23 AM
yes i absolutely agree with your opinion. all in the world is under human being control, its depend on the who control the trigger and how to use it.
Activity: 476
June 10, 2018, 01:17:04 AM
yes you are right bitcoin like a vehicle which means if there is no buyer and seller then bitcoin price will not move up and down, even bitcoin will not have sale value if there is no buyer and seller.
Activity: 162
June 10, 2018, 12:49:32 AM
if there are errors in bitcoin, it's not the wrong technology, but the person. it's really like bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it. here we are indeed as a driver, want to take it where it is up to us. but if one of those pathways is fatal.
Pages:
Jump to: