Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 37. (Read 288713 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 02:20:29 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

It's the same concept of guns don't kill people, it's people that kill people. However guns make's it easy to kill in the same way that bitcoin makes it easy to make illegal transactions. Bitcoin can be blamed to making it easier, but it's the people that do it that should get the real blame

It is not BITCOIN which is making illegal transactions easier , rather BITCOIN is making online transactions easier and people are using it illegally . Therefore it is truly said that BITCOIN is the vehicle and we run it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
June 12, 2018, 02:18:46 PM
I completely agree with you. People are blaming Bitcoin that it allows helps the criminals in their illegal acts, but that’s the fault of criminals and not Bitcoin. The anonymous nature of Bitcoin makes it suitable for implementing illegal activities like money laundering, terrorism and drugs and weapon dealing, etc. but this depends on people for what purpose they are using a technology. Even fiat has been used for so many institutional frauds until now and there has been absolutely rampantly increase corruption too but still we are using fiat as our mainstream method of settlement.

Yes, we should blame those criminals, bot bitcoin. But bitcoin is making this easy for them. I am also not blaming bitcoin. The number of the advantages is much more than disadvantages.  I think regulation is a must.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
June 12, 2018, 02:14:27 PM
I completely agree with you. People are blaming Bitcoin that it allows helps the criminals in their illegal acts, but that’s the fault of criminals and not Bitcoin. The anonymous nature of Bitcoin makes it suitable for implementing illegal activities like money laundering, terrorism and drugs and weapon dealing, etc. but this depends on people for what purpose they are using a technology. Even fiat has been used for so many institutional frauds until now and there has been absolutely rampantly increase corruption too but still we are using fiat as our mainstream method of settlement.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
June 12, 2018, 05:48:39 AM
The best thing about Bitcoin being decentralized is we the community and miners run it and we set the direction in which it goes. Of course any good thing can be used for bad things too. Like cash is also used for bad things but do you read about it? No, cause the governments have made it legal, but since bitcoin hasn't been legalized yet we have to answer questions like these.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 05:36:56 AM
Yes, I agree with the post. Guns should be used for protection but is used for murders, money being used to purchase drugs, medications being abused, as humans we can find a bad use for nearly anything, I find it quite ignorant that people blame bitcoin for uses that has been around long before it even existed
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:18:47 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

I can agree with you because as what I've understood in the bitcoins volatility they are connected to the supply and demand thing. So it is really depending on us if the price will go up and down. We cannot control that with only one person it takes a majority of person because if almost all the people will sell them absolutely the price will go down and when the thing happen exactly the opposite then of course the price will go up. So we have no one to blame but ourselves and other people too but that is they decision. We just need to make them believe
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
June 12, 2018, 05:12:11 AM
Basically we can't blame bitcoin because first of all, me is one of the benefeciaries of bitcoin. I can earn money with this site and I am happy in promoting bitcoin because it is my job, actually I cannot only earn money but with it but I can earn also a knowledge about some information thas was being posted with other users.
Activity: 79
June 12, 2018, 05:06:08 AM
I think there is nothing wrong, because it all depends on the person who run it because if a good run it must have no impact whatsoever, therefore we must be careful using bitcoin, because bitcoin can change everything.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 05:00:21 AM
I agree, it is the users and investors which make bitcoins this much popular. We are also rewarded in the form of huge benefits.
Activity: 82
June 12, 2018, 04:55:06 AM
It's true, bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is a vehicle and we are the ones who run it.It depends to us users on how we are going to use our bitcoin and how we can earn more profits. We need also to be careful like a driver because accident is everywhere, also in bitcoin world many hackers and scammed projects that can affect your accounts, so we need to be keen, observant, and knowledgeable to all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
June 12, 2018, 04:47:25 AM
Yes, the exact parable, like a car depends on who drives it, if the driving a good person of course the car will go well, but if the driving is drunk then the car will be shaken even going to crash. as well as Bitcoin.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
June 12, 2018, 04:41:04 AM
I dont think so, but bitcoin never destruct the world, it depends on how people use or run using bitcoin, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency to enrich people and exchange different cryptocurrency, not destroying bitcoin and world, but because of people who abuse bitcoin.
Activity: 63
June 12, 2018, 04:30:36 AM
yes bitcoin is the vehicle and we are the driver, this is a good example. It depends to us users on how we are going to use our bitcoin and how we can earn more profits.We are the drivers in the community. The core development of bitcoin is actually driven by our.
Activity: 101
June 12, 2018, 04:28:50 AM
I always think that the tools are correct. Bitcoin is just a tool for us to use. It determines the nature of the user, not Bitcoin itself. This is why I support Bitcoin. It is used and tested on the blockchain.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 01:04:49 AM
yes for me the bitcoin is like a vehicle because bitcoin running like a vehicle the price of bitcoin and the bitcoin users is running like a vehicle because the the price is running and still high but i don't think the bitcoin price now is high but still running like vehicle.
Activity: 94
June 11, 2018, 10:45:10 PM
I always think that the tools are correct. Bitcoin is just a tool for us to use. It determines the nature of the user, not Bitcoin itself. This is why I support Bitcoin. It is used and tested on the blockchain
Activity: 34
June 11, 2018, 10:22:12 PM
I agree it is indeed just a tool, it is our double edge sword that will just do whatever it is the person using is would want, either good or bad, you will be the decision maker. So whatever results it may have, the people using it should be the one responsible and accountable for the consequences of such actions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

Of course, bitcoin is not an illegal thing. Peoples who use it for evil are the illegal ones. You can just use money to do illegal transactions, not only bitcoin.
The good technology must be used for good, if peoples use it for bad, it doesn't mean that the technology is very bad.
Activity: 39
June 11, 2018, 10:18:58 PM
My opinoin bitcoin is good asset to investment and someday bitcoin will be number one payment method in global modern.
Activity: 94
June 11, 2018, 10:09:03 PM
I always think that the tools are correct. Bitcoin is just a tool for us to use. It determines the nature of the user, not Bitcoin itself. This is why I support Bitcoin. It is used and tested on the blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: