Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 40. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 12
June 10, 2018, 12:39:06 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
it depends on the person who runs this and also depends on us also in terms of the use of the bitcoin.

many things that we do not hurt in bitcoin use this, in buying goods that brand in the military or something. that's what makes people blame bitcoin use for personal gain.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 12:19:33 AM
indeed. if there are no people on this vehicle then this vehicle will meet an accident. bad analogy but its true.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 11:20:53 PM
Always behind something is someone and starts the movement. Bitcoin, rightly say this as a car and he is not guilty if driving is not the best person. And since in this system there are already many drivers a probability of 50/50. And to foresee how the movement will go hard.
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 11:05:11 PM
I am confuse with your example of Bitcoin treated as vehicle. We use vehicle for reach our destination. But here is no destination. This is only a type of investment which you invest and forget for sometime. You can't drive it. It drives with other people's interest in it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
June 09, 2018, 10:45:12 PM
Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin is just a tool that us humans use. If something bad reputable will happen to Bitcoin, Bitcoin is not to blame but the humans that use it that way. Bitcoin has a lot of potential and can be very advantage for humans to use. Just like cars, Bitcoin helps us to do better and be better to do our day to day basis, but just like cars, sometimes it can be used to do misdeeds that can harm its reputation.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 10:42:53 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Yes, indeed you have a point mate. We are  the one the user who control bitcoin uses. We are the one run and used it in different ways. Bitcoin is only the tool we use but bitcoin not the one who act to be able to alarm the entire nation.
Activity: 122
June 09, 2018, 09:32:20 PM
This is a perfect description of the whole crypto market. Humans created bitcoin and whether it rises or falls, depends on us. We make bitcoin as we want it to be so we have all the responsibility to make bitcoin great for us and the future.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 08:43:16 PM
I think with the existence of bitcoin a person can run it to find an income so the opportunity to improve the economic system is still great as long as they are ready to accept any risks that arise in the future.
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 02:36:58 PM
Yes bitcoin is a very good investment tool and bitcoin is also always used by everyone to be an investment tool that gives big advantage for everyone
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 07, 2018, 01:52:26 PM
Yes we could really say that it is just a vehicle and we are the one who is responsible for the movement,
People are the one who are responsible for the price increase and for the decrease even for the news the bad ones or the good ones we are the one who are making it,
It is just the outcome of what we all do with our crypto.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
June 07, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
Yeah you are right bitcoin is just a vehicle and we are on the driver seat, bitcoin is just a tool in our hands and we are using it which ever way we wish, bitcoin as other currency such as the euro and dollars can be use for either negative or positive dimension due to the fact that their are just utility tool.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 07, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
Bitcoin is not the one to blame if anything happens,  you must blame the person or the user. Yes,  it is like driving a vehicle. In driving a vehicle,  you cannot blame the vehicle whether its turns left or turns right,  accelerate leave decelerate because you are the one who is controlling it.  Just like on bitcoin,  do not blame on the aftermath of using bitcoin if it is bad because you actually enjoys it when it is good to you.
While that is the correct way of thinking that is not the way people think, just look at drugs, drugs cannot do anything to you unless you consume them but when people talk about their problems with drugs they always blame it to the substance when they are the ones to blame for taking them in the first place, they never take responsibility of their actions and the same is going to happen with bitcoin.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 12:06:29 PM
As per my view bitcoin is not a vehicle LOL...vehicle... i don't understand why you think it as a vehicle as per my view btc is one of the best investment form available in the current generation which is worth investing and it will never make you regret your decision .As you can see from the history of bitcoins and where it has reached the and from what level it was bitcoins are always worth investing in because even if the market crash it won't take much time for the market to recover. There are lot of rumors spreading around that btc is illegal but it is something which is made illegal even if some countries has banned investing on btc.There are lot of developed nations which has made btc legal.

For me, I believe bitcoin is an investment vehicle which really helps a lot of people to earn more profit faster although today still not running very well but for sure in few weeks later it will recover.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
June 07, 2018, 11:54:32 AM
As per my view bitcoin is not a vehicle LOL...vehicle... i don't understand why you think it as a vehicle as per my view btc is one of the best investment form available in the current generation which is worth investing and it will never make you regret your decision .As you can see from the history of bitcoins and where it has reached the and from what level it was bitcoins are always worth investing in because even if the market crash it won't take much time for the market to recover. There are lot of rumors spreading around that btc is illegal but it is something which is made illegal even if some countries has banned investing on btc.There are lot of developed nations which has made btc legal.
Activity: 80
June 07, 2018, 11:46:47 AM
Yeah, Bitcoin is a tool that we use for our benefit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 11:20:05 AM
Bitcoin is probably the vehicle to move forward from old ways to new ways that everybody wants it and likes it to do so. More convenient, fast and secure are the basic needs of every person in the world to have their properties in a good hands and will not lose in one day. Bitcoin is the vehicle to change our system to make it more upgraded from fiat to crypto or crypto to fiat. There are actually benefits about this bitcoin in our way to the near future.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
June 07, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
Yes I agree with  that bitcoin is the vehicle knowing that everytime we need a cash bitcoin is here .We run to bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the  famous crytocurrw
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
June 06, 2018, 05:31:12 AM
Bitcoin definitely runs like a vehicle and we are the drivers that control it.It is up to us on how we use bitcoin.Some use it as an investment and earn money while others use it as a currency to buy and purchase services and products.If we stop using it or buying it then bitcoin will eventually die.It would be best if we run bitcoin into a positive light.
bitcoin will exist regardless of a person's desire, he will not die. even if the network is lost, you can see the content of your wallet and there will be coins. then it is enough to create a bitcoin network and all will rejoice.
Activity: 70
June 05, 2018, 03:22:12 AM
I strongly agree! We people are the ones who decide what to do, whether its bitcoin or fiat money. If bitcoin is used for bad deeds, blame the person, not the tool. If bitcoin was used for good deeds, praise the person, not the tool. At the end of the day, we are the prime ones so dont let any tool run you, you should be the one riding and controlling it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
June 05, 2018, 12:13:55 AM
Bitcoin is a form of currency in the form of crypto it runs just like how fiat run in the system of transaction. So the success of it in investments, trading and transaction relies on our hands and from the people who continue to support the system of bitcoin. It is just a key that we could used and an opportunity we could take upon having a way to earn and to gain profit to be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: