Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 57. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 01:33:27 AM
Yes, we need to ride on it. Since it getting famous ever now and then, we shouzld have to ride it. Wee need to be versatile when the price goes down, ride to.invest and when the price goes up, ride to withdraw.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 01:30:56 AM
Most around the concerns of the BTC, its essence is not the currency of this new thing itself, even banned BTC, (extortion, money laundering, etc.) these problems still in other colors.
Activity: 28
May 14, 2018, 01:24:10 AM
Absolutely true. Who invented technology, anyway?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
May 14, 2018, 01:19:18 AM
Bitcoin is indeed like a vehicle that is moved by humans. When the price of bitcoin is being affected by demand and supply, and likewise other factors that alters its change, it is said to have either an increase or a decrease as the case might be. It would be best if we run bitcoin into a positive light for it to actualize its purpose.
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 11:56:52 PM
Bitcoin is not just a currency that people will make investment and not just a technology that makes transactions more efficient and fast but it is like a vehicle you had mentioned where it is being driven by the people in this community. Either bitcoin is used by the bad elements in the community, it's is still the people responsible  for making bitcoin having a bad reputation. It is beyond our control in this community where the bad element use bitcoin in their illegal transactions as the monetary payments. But more importantly, for as long as many good people are with bitcoin, it will continue to shine to it's destination. This bad elements were just the minority group that everyone should not be afraid of bitcoin going the other way around.
Activity: 71
May 13, 2018, 10:52:18 PM
Yes, I agree with you. Moreover, bitcoin just like a road, not only a vehicle. We can choose the road to go by our knowledge and our guide by different vehicles. We want to go faster, we go faster and vice versa. It means that we hold or sell, this decision totally depends on us. Especially, we choose the direction to come. It means that we want to make profits or we just learn about trading day.
Activity: 266
May 13, 2018, 10:51:26 PM
Yes I believe your statement is correct. Bitcoin definitely runs like a vehicle and we are the drivers that control it. It is up to us on how we use bitcoin. Some use it as an investment and earn money while others use it as a currency to buy and purchase services and products. Bitcoin is at out mercy, if we stop using it or buying then bitcoin will eventually die.
Activity: 364
May 13, 2018, 10:41:03 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

I totally agree with you. We the user are the responsible, no one else is responsible for it. And we can not blame the BTC by saying Good or Bad. It not good or bad. We the people make it good or Bad.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 13, 2018, 10:24:21 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

Im happy that you brought this up because I hate when people accuse bitcoin of facilitating crimes just because some criminals use it.  Criminals use USD too and i dont see anyone talking about not using USD.  Bitcoin is an innovative technology that is attempting to fix the broken centralized currency systems.
Activity: 504
May 13, 2018, 10:15:17 PM
Bitcoin is an asset and we use it or run it. So, we can not blame BTC. Rather the user of BTC are the responsible for the use. It depends on the person how he use the BTC. So, as a tool we can not blame Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
May 13, 2018, 08:38:35 PM
It's true with what you say that it's all up to the user, and the paper money can also be used like bitcoin for crime and other bad things, so I do not think it's right for us to blame the bitcoin.

Yes Bitcoin is like a vehicle that we are the one who find ways on how to make a good profit but we make it carefully we don't trust any people that we did not know like a vehicle the drivers are so very care so they are far from accident.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 13, 2018, 05:35:31 AM
Exactly, it doesn't make any sense to blame Bitcoin just because there are some people who are using it for the illegal activities. In fact, no one blamed fiat currency when criminals were using fiat currency for their illegal activities, it's just the innovation and depends on the motive of the user. We can use a knife for cutting vegetables and preparing a tasty food or the same knife can be used to kill people, it depends on the person who is using it.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
May 13, 2018, 05:29:09 AM
exactly correct people can use it for good things and bad things.as we can use knife as kitchen equipment as well as weapon for a murder..depend on who use it....can't blame bitcoin.......... Shocked

Well I don't see that as a problem since what matters to people nowadays about Bitcoin is its price. Whether other people use it for good or for bad things that they want, as long as the price are moving the way people especially traders and investors like it, it will continue to be used as the way it is. We can't really control the vehicle, we can't also control other drivers about it but we can do anything that we want to it since it is decentralized.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:28:53 AM
we as humans always like to blame something else or someone else when we make a dirty work, it is in our nature, so it is the same with btc as well, so many giant factories ruin the environment 5x maybe more than btc but we focus only on btc,
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:27:03 AM
in my opinion bitcoin is just a media currencies, the user is the holder and the owner of bitcoin, if the owner is doing good, bitcoin can help him to do good like donating people that need help, but if the owner is bad i think bitocin can help him to do bad too, like the money laundry and other criminal that use bitcoin. so conclusion is bad or good is become the user, not the media like bitcoin
My understanding of the subject is that the bitcoin is the vehicle and people is the one who make it run because as a virtual currency its main engine to make blockchain system run is the internet, the people or the holder and investor is the primary factor for making it alive, like its volatility or the market value changes.

yes you are right that the people is makes the bitcoin is worked from the fisrt of bitcoin created, without poeple i think bitcoin is nothing and doesn't have the value, and i agree that bitcoin price and the popularity is because the holder, and investor that using bitcoin, and always check the price for getting their profit.
Activity: 186
May 13, 2018, 05:25:53 AM
My opinoin bitcoin is good asset to investment and someday bitcoin will be number one payment method in global modern.

It's okay if you do not have the money in bitcoin it's easy to get money and if you do not have money on your wallet you can transfer to bitcoin to pay for whatever you buy as I can say that bitcoin is our vehicle and we are running its.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 13, 2018, 05:21:44 AM
It is only a waste of time if you blame bitcoin. The price and reputation of it only reflects the action of the human race. It is neither good nor evil. As we all must know, bitcoin is a very powerful tool and must be used wisely. Nevertheless, the evil which fuels bitcoin can never be disseminated because it always lurks around us. Well said statements by the way and may good habits come to you.  Cool
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 05:15:37 AM
" Bitcoin is the vehicle " .It's a good example.
Yes, we are running bitcoin and bitcoin should not blamed. We should blame those who use bitcoin for bad purposes. The problem is these people always exist and we cannot ignore them.
Bitcoin is like a car and bitcoin users are like drivers. There are always some bad drivers. As bad drivers must be punished, bad users must be punsihed too. So regualtion is a must.

This furom is regulated is a must in order to have a fluent flow in what we are doing, as it is said it's a vehicle or tool and it's must be use properly in order to utilize its importance and all the members will get the outmost benefits from this furom.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
May 13, 2018, 05:08:26 AM
Yes we can compare the bitcoin as the vehicle, and we run for it and chasing so that we can ride and be part of popularity the bitcoin have achieve in the milestone of digital technology, so for those who are not part of bitcoin, join now and have to experience the benefits bitcoin will have as members and customers.
Activity: 120
Merit: 23
Be cool
May 13, 2018, 04:57:54 AM
exactly correct people can use it for good things and bad things.as we can use knife as kitchen equipment as well as weapon for a murder..depend on who use it....can't blame bitcoin.......... Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: