Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 60. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 678
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
Bitcoin provides the freedom to save and transfer value for the people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 05:03:07 AM
the facts remain that bitcoin is paving ways in as much as the price drops but bitcoin is still a vehicle very soon bitcoin will be listied as one of and quick payment getway.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
May 01, 2018, 04:55:35 AM
I don't think we should blame Bitcoin for being used illegallly because some people buy drugs with it. Bitcoin wouldn't be so popular if hardly anyone used it. Why its price is increasing so much? Because there are people who understand that Bitcoin is something that will chance the world. I have seen many people who were trying to encourage other people to use Bitcoin. Some of them thought that they are crazy but they quickly changed their minds after Bitcoin price surged. We can't waste this opportunity to finallly get rid of banks which control our money.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 04:53:57 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Bitcoin like a powerful machine, which value increasing day by day. Everybody knows its power and value.
Bitcoin is one of the most powerful cryotocurrency/digital currency which people accept very friendly and trustfully.
People now trust and invest huge money on it.
In short, Bitcoin is best asset.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
May 01, 2018, 04:39:58 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

agree. bitcoin is not a bad things. some as money, you can use money for evil too.
so, it is not about bitcoin, but it is about the peoples who use bitcoin for bad.
you cant blame bitcoin for illegal activity, but the peoples who use it.
Activity: 24
April 30, 2018, 03:58:18 PM
We may think that we are controlling this vehicle.But we are not. This is some kind of futuremobile that is running autonomously and we are just passangers in it. But we as passangers at least have a unanimous target where we want to drive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
April 30, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

I am seeing and using like your description.. Today bitcoin is popular and I am using it. That's it..
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 03:16:28 PM
Yes i agree that bitcoin is the vehicle and we run it. Bitcoin is a tool and people manipulate the tools. It is depends they how to use it, for the better or for the worst, in good terms or bad terms. In every decision can we made be responsible. Bitcoin is good so used it in the right worked.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 08:18:30 AM
yes it is true what you say, it all depends on us, when we have entered into bitcoin world we must be ready with all the consequences behind big profits that we will get.
Activity: 280
April 30, 2018, 05:00:15 AM
Yes, I definitely agree that bitcoin is a tool used as a currency where people are putting their investment into this currency and either bitcoin use as payment transactions and services through it's blockchain technology. Perhaps, people used bitcoin during their payment transactions either be it good or bad since it is use due to it's anonymity.
Activity: 392
April 30, 2018, 04:05:07 AM
Any society is deceptive and illusory, and of course, the world of digital cryptography is more prominent.

A good system is the system that bad people can't control!

And BTC is a good system!
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
April 30, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
Everything can be used both for good and for bad purposes. So it's with bitcoin too. I agree that every individual decides for himself and the way he/she will implement bitcoin in the life. So bitcoin otself can't be blamed for bad things and misuse. Bitcoin is just a tool in our hands, like many others and we decide the best way for us that can be used and benefot us the most. Some decide for legal and some illegal activitiesbut this is not bitcoin's fault.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 03:38:25 AM
I think it is also like that, that bitcoin is a vehicle and its good is the driving will and we can not blame the bitcoin before we really understand about bitcoin.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
April 30, 2018, 03:34:14 AM
I agree with your opinion, and it is true that it all depends on the user, and I always have a positive view about bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 54
tokrex.org - high-frequency DEX
April 30, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

In my opinion too often the bitcointalk community focus on bitcoin alone. But it's the blockchain technology that's the real innovation. It will lead to the Internet of Value, which will be as normal for people as the Internet of Information today. And I agree it's all about people.

And that's the interesting fact about decentralized blockchains, that it does not focus one party (like google, facebook, or whatever). It lives truly through its users alone and can lead to more freedom for people.
Activity: 350
April 30, 2018, 03:15:57 AM
It's true with what you say that it's all up to the user, and the paper money can also be used like bitcoin for crime and other bad things, so I do not think it's right for us to blame the bitcoin.
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 03:11:11 AM
yes bitcoin is the vehicle and we are the driver, this is a good example. It depends to us users on how we are going to use our bitcoin and how we can earn more profits. We need also to be careful like a driver because accident is everywhere, also in bitcoin world many hackers and scammed projects that can affect your accounts, so we need to be keen, observant, and knowledgeable to all.

We are given a vehicle with fully equipped with new accessories and assemble very well it's up to individuals how to care and how to drive in order to reach the desire destination safe.
Activity: 71
April 30, 2018, 02:24:59 AM
yes bitcoin is the vehicle and we are the driver, this is a good example. It depends to us users on how we are going to use our bitcoin and how we can earn more profits. We need also to be careful like a driver because accident is everywhere, also in bitcoin world many hackers and scammed projects that can affect your accounts, so we need to be keen, observant, and knowledgeable to all.

Activity: 118
April 30, 2018, 02:16:30 AM
This is a very interesting topic, along with the rise in bitcoin prices a few months ago, many are against bitcoin, many think bitcoin is a digital crime tool, but it all depends on the people who use it, this bitcoin is the vehicle to success, to the future is much better, can be used as a means of payment of modern, investment tools, depending on us who use it, so the point is a bitcoin extraordinary vehicle that can be driven by anyone and kemanaapun depending on the user / rider.
Activity: 84
April 30, 2018, 01:52:26 AM
This is a good question, bitcoin is the vehicle for me and me as the driver who will run it .. and the vehicle I run will bring income from anywhere, I will not go in one direction but to which direction I go to earn a lot of income, because I'm sure wherever I'll get it if I want to see it in another direction or in any direction .. this is my chance and I have to be a wise and good driver to determine the right direction and produce .. Grin

I agree. Bitcoin is the vehicle for us users and we are the drivers as well. The future depends on where and what pathway we go. If we countinuosly drive the vehicle, for sure, good things happens. We must continue to drive and drive until we arrive the place where we wanted, same as us, if we countinue to drive, we can commit our success. To make the car run, we must fuel it with gas, same as on cryptocurrency world, if we continue to support any altcoins or cryptocurrencies, it will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: