Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 54. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 09:53:00 AM
Really it is interesting. Price of bitcoin depends on the users. A user can run it with his sweet well but he is unable to up or down the price. It is decentralized and individual process which makes the life more easier.
Yes, bitcoin is like a vehicle and the people is the one who run it because without people activity in a crypto world then bitcoin volatility is impossible so people are the drivers of bitcoin on how it behaves on a market, therefore generally bitcoin's market behavior is because of people's activity.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 09:51:48 AM
bitcoin is the vehicle of our future. if we ride on it, it will make our future secure.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
May 18, 2018, 09:37:36 AM
Really it is interesting. Price of bitcoin depends on the users. A user can run it with his sweet well but he is unable to up or down the price. It is decentralized and individual process which makes the life more easier.
Activity: 105
May 18, 2018, 09:35:51 AM
Actually it's very good topic and example. So we can say it that bitcoin is like a car and we are the drivers of it.For this that we can move bitcoin anywhere in the world anytime.Morever there are many rules.For this we must obey the instructions and have good knowledge about this.  Smiley Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 09:33:47 AM
It's a true fact that bitcoin is a tool there for the purpose which is used for depends on individuals, purpose being good or bad so bitcoin should not be blamed.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
that's how the bitcoin role is
so everyone can run bitcoin according to what they want, because bitcoin is a profitable digital asset
did not rule out bitcoin used to fund crime
it all depends on everyone's mindset
Activity: 266
May 18, 2018, 08:52:05 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
Yes i agree bitcoin is a tool. used for sophisticated transactions / payment methods in the modern era. we do not deserve to blame the tool (bitcoin) because I know bitcoins are created with a good purpose. which we deserve to blame are the people who misuse tools (bitcoin) for illegal transactions with bad intentions.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
May 18, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?

In my opinion. Bitcoin is only a kind of investment, this is not human and also it will not change people lives if they not use it in Good reason. All they said or think about bitcoin is all result of what people use about bitcoin. Dont blame the bitcoin. Blame the people who use this in bad.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 08:40:35 AM
it's a very good light word, because just like real life people need cars to get to where they are and if bitcoin requires bitcoin people to get to or realize their dreams because bitcoin is a new hope to prosper
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 08:30:34 AM
Certainly, it is us who takes control, it totally depends on us whether we make use of it with good actions or doing the opposite thing. We cannot blame bitcoin itself because it is just a tool that we are going to maneuver. In fact,  we are the ones that could be blame if we anything happens nothing else. So inorder to have a good result do your best to make it work right instead of blaming bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 08:14:57 AM
This is a good question indeed. Bitcoin is a vehicle and am the driver and as a driver I need to be moving in different directions to generate income. I need not to move in one direction.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
May 16, 2018, 10:29:57 AM
Yes .. bitcoin like a vehicle and i will drive it or a driver, so the point is bitcoin i will take it where it will grow and become bigger to get bigger profit .. and i will search and try to find and develop bitcoin wherever and wherever to live for the better .. the bottom line is that our bitcoin must grow and produce in any way and must use it wisely and look for it in any way other than buy it and the bitcoin fate that i have it all depends on me who run it ..
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 10:19:50 AM
Yeah thats right. I think so. We are the one who decide or the one who really move bitcoin upward. Bitcoin was created by a person and now become valuable and useful because also of a person you use it in many ways like investment and payment method that's why we are so lucky that bitcoin exist in this world. Some people use bitcoin for their own gain, and this must be stop. Maybe bitcoin can have some regulations with this? It is becoming a real problem to this industry. This is a completely universal, free from external influences means of payment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
May 16, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

That is a vwry good argument, it is true that humans only use bitcoin and its up to the person whether to use it in a right or wrong way. Do not blame bitcoin because it is just an instrument to be controlled. If you are intelligent enough to use this instrument, you will succeed.
Activity: 14
May 16, 2018, 10:02:26 AM
" Bitcoin is the vehicle ". Interesting illustration. To me, bitcoin is a effective way to help us earn money.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
May 16, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

Yes bitcoin is our tool in our succsess, but it depends on how you run the wheel of fortune, and it depends also on how you understand the purpose of its use, if you use it in illegal so expect negative proceeds in the future, but if you use it in investment  in positive way you will be get rich someday if you have patience and more understanding of this coin, because i know bitcoin invented for a good purpose.

"Bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it" that's exactly how bitcoin works. Bitcoin is an opportunity but people are taking it for advantage, using it for illegal actions and yet, people blaming bitcoin. The irony. The truth is, there will always be some users who will use it for crimes but there's still a lot of people who use this for good purposes. It is the users, not the bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
May 16, 2018, 12:27:31 AM

lol, that is no different with peoples use money for buying drugs, buying illegal things, even killing peoples. so money can destroy the world ?
No, the problem is peoples who use money itself.
same with bitcoin, if bitcoin used for bad, the peoples is to be blame, not bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
May 15, 2018, 07:34:32 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is just a tool operated by us as a human being. We are responsible for it,how it will become valuable,how to use it properly in many  things. Bitcoin was created by a person and now become valuable and useful because also of a person you use it in many ways like investment and payment method that's why we are so lucky that bitcoin exist in this world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 15, 2018, 07:34:08 PM
In a way this statement is true but we are running it because it's awesome.

We will keep on riding with this great technology for good. Cryptocurrency is amazing and bitcoin makes it more precious. In the long run, cryptocurrency will be a big factor in every country around the world.

My opinoin bitcoin is good asset to investment and someday

Bitcoin is a currency before but since its value continues to rise high, its become a valuable investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 07:26:22 PM
Nice sentence. Not only Bitcoin, even Fiat can also be used for criminal acts if only in the wrong hands. So we should use well our money because everything will be accountable in the hereafter.
Pages:
Jump to: