Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin is the vehicle, we run it - page 56. (Read 288713 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 01:38:38 AM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
We don't have to blame bitcoin because as far as i've known bitcoin it had able to change the life of every person.We take chances that this might help us to save from poverty and now its already happening.Opportunity only knocks once so to grabbed is what we need for better changes.Things happening and matters because we are the one responsible in its purpose of existence in our life.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 14, 2018, 11:08:54 PM
A lot of posts are about bitcoin (eg bitcoin for illegal transactions ... bitcoins change lives ... bitcoin destroys the world ... bitcoin poison and so on) but basically it's all humans that move .. bitcoin is the tool. Good bad how the tool is how the man who runs. is it worth blaming bitcoin. What is your opinion?
I think you are right bitcoin is a tool or means to invest in it and to get the desired profit if the results and profit bitcoin used for something bad I think it back again to the investors the intention and purpose of what the investment is
Bitcoin is really considered as our vehicle, and we as a believer will run it . Because if we don't believe in bitcoin I think bitcoin will not come this far. Maybe there are no investors that has an interest of it and it cannot have a big value. So then i believe  that this bitcoin is like a vehicle of us and we who believes on it will run it in the near future.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 10:56:30 PM
I think you are right bitcoin is a tool or means to invest in it and to get the desired profit if the results and profit bitcoin used for something bad I think it back again to the investors the intention and purpose of what the investment is
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
bitcoin is created not for something very bad but for the development and advancement of technology if bitcoin is used for bad purposes I think it depends on the intention and purpose of the investors in investing with bitcoin
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
May 14, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

Hi there Edi86! I think what are you want to say is that bitcoin is a TOOL and it is useless if there are no man using it. But when there are lot of people using it, there could be a chaos. Good folks could use it to progress and help the community while other could use it to defeat other business.  Just like what surfinonmyownwavebaby said:
You can't blame a cutting edge technology for what the users will do next.
When satoshi envision bitcoin, I think there are two things that in his mind, first is a innovative tool that could change the payment system. Second to limit the dependency to other big company like banks. Thus these notions passed thru its users in utilizing the bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 434
May 14, 2018, 10:45:05 AM
I think the tool can have a lot, not necessarily a bitcoin. Bitcoin brings a completely new and practical technology in the future
Activity: 602
May 14, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

Yes it is true, bitcoin can be a vehicle for profit, but it depends on how we ride bitcoin, if we direct bitcoin properly then we will get profit, but if we are wrong in riding bitcoin we will only get loss.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 10:36:13 AM
Exactly, it doesn't make any sense to blame Bitcoin just because there are some people who are using it for the illegal activities. In fact, no one blamed fiat currency when criminals were using fiat currency for their illegal activities, it's just the innovation and depends on the motive of the user. We can use a knife for cutting vegetables and preparing a tasty food or the same knife can be used to kill people, it depends on the person who is using it.
It is an instrumental innovation that brings wealth, quality of life, making difference in every aspect of living, and continue opening of doors of opportunities. Its future depends on how we properly manage to sustain its excellency. We are the drivers of our journey to success and the success of Bitcoin. Our unity, hope, patience, and determination can be the fuel to reach our destination.
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 14, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
I think some people are different in giving opinions, but I think this is a very problem to bitcoin. whereas bitcoin provides good facilities to the state of unemployment
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
May 14, 2018, 08:46:04 AM
true, in essence humans who make bitcoin it can be good and can be bad. if all humans make bitcoin look good, then the world will receive it well also ..
Activity: 25
May 14, 2018, 08:43:24 AM
yeah your argument is pretty solid and can be said for pretty much anything.
yes btc is a tool but its easier to say btc than to say "the humans that uses btc as a tool are:blablabla" so even if you understand its just a tool and humans drive it you will still say btc is causing this and that
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
May 14, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

exactly, I believe that this technology was created to change the way people transactions become easier, transparent, and also cheaper. But most people or users, misusing and misinterpreting the true function of this bitcoin, so there are pros and cons between parties who support this technology and the opposing parties. So far, bitcoin still survives with it, but I do not know how long, it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

exactly. cash is also allowed and it's up to individuals how we use it. It's not only how we use it but also how the community shapes the technology for the years to come
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 05:35:29 AM
yes im agree with your statement. bitcoin somehow can be called as a vehicle. vehicle that run by a community, developer and goverment. the direction of future paths and bitcoin goals is largely determined by these three factors. as a vehicle, bitcoin is not controlled by a handful of people or interest groups. now this is our mission to make a good history of bitcoin in the future
You are right, in fact bitcoin is managed by the community, but we can give in to different manipulations and untruthful news and thereby influence the price. So it can not be said that the community is one single driver of this car (bitcoin).
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 05:26:44 AM
yes im agree with your statement. bitcoin somehow can be called as a vehicle. vehicle that run by a community, developer and goverment. the direction of future paths and bitcoin goals is largely determined by these three factors. as a vehicle, bitcoin is not controlled by a handful of people or interest groups. now this is our mission to make a good history of bitcoin in the future
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 03:24:08 AM
Bitcoin is not to blame for the fact that there are injustice and crimes in the world. Bitcoin is just a tool for making payments. Paper money is also often used for criminal purposes. But this does not mean that the money should be abandoned.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 02:35:54 AM
yes I agree, because bitcoin is an excellent investment and transaction tool, if bitcoin is judged negatively it's a mistake that uses it the wrong way, like using bitcoin for narcotics transactions, so if using bitcoin properly bitcoin will also be rated positively and very profitable.
Activity: 238
May 14, 2018, 02:30:15 AM
Bitcoin is a product used to make money. Crypto money makes people money. The price was so popular that it was so popular.
Thanks to Bitcoin, people became millionaires.
The crypto world is a valuable door to people. You can make money very quickly and easily. Evaluate. If you want to make money, learn this job.
Activity: 104
May 14, 2018, 02:17:07 AM
I think, crypto, blockchain and bitcoin are probably the most important invention of the last 500 years so they’re not going to go gently into that good night.
Activity: 178
May 14, 2018, 01:37:51 AM
Bitcoin is not worthy to blame despite of loses of individuals who already experienced to lose. We are now at the point that bitcoin knows almost all over the world. This is another tool to enhance the capacity to adopt by everyone in our newly and transform world. Maybe in the future fiat will slowly gone as crypto currency moving forward in every side of people's lives. It will be part of human history and part to us human.
Pages:
Jump to: