Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency - page 13. (Read 5530 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Still a long way till Bitcoin be number 1, maybe if someone finds the true use of bitcoin, that will be a killer app then we could see bitcoin in the number 1 place.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
With the staggering growth of the internet, the gradual acceptance of bitcoin by the nations will soon be one of the world's top currencies. I think within 30-50 years.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
great now for bitcoin. i think it heaven in 30 - 50 year
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

I have no doubt about the first to fifth big currency but my question is how is it to be the top? I mean what is the basis upon making the most largest currency? And good thing about bitcoin that still gets on top, its good news to all crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 322
for me that's true because bitcoin is one of the richest ones this year because of their company's profitability and many are buying and investing in them for wealthy. I am also using a degital money to get rich in the future day.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.

Wow, that's amazing. Bitcoin is just a digital money in the form of a blockchain system developed in 2009, when its price is only a few dollars. But look at the chart, it has crossed many currencies. It is only in two years for it to rise to No. 5 and in 2030 it will dominate the whole world.
Activity: 37
I would say Bitcoin will become number one cryptocurrency maybe in 5-10 years more. As long as other countries will accept and continue with Bitcoin it would be fast to be number one. If many countries will use Bitcoin there's a chance that Bitcoin will be number one in no such time.
Activity: 93
There is no doubt, and Bitcoin is on the First Rank in Crypto Currencies List. I did survey on BTC this is the best crypto currency which gives a huge profit to their investors. This will gonna precious more stronger and it will be beneficial for BTC investors. Tongue Tongue
Activity: 196
Bitcoin become 6th largest currency it means there have been many people who use bitcoin and are increasingly interested in bitcoin. along with this rapid development, I'm sure bitcoin will soon become number 1 largest currency.
Activity: 31
This rank is a process and it's a good process for bitcoin, it will continue moving, hoping for it to be at the top very soon
Activity: 58
Bitcoin is no. 1 in cryptocurrency. But in terms of fiat currency, lets see if prices still goes up
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
This is interesting but pointless data, because bitcoin is not a coin like the other fiat and in my opinion will hardly be a coin. Much easier is bitcoin becoming a value reserve and a regulated and legal investment.
Activity: 55
You are trying to mean that it is the sixth currency that is widely used world wide. There is no doubt about it at all. I am believing that by 2030 it will become the most widely used and acceptable currency world wide.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is electronic money and virtual money, it is related to the development of Internet technologies. Almost everywhere in the world using the Internet, will be able to use bitcoin in the world by the number one. So, I'm sure that bitcoin will be the world's currency number 1.

I agree with you in all. I think Bitcoin will be world digital currency number 1 in use. Because we're still must understand opportunities of using bitcoin on the internet. It was created to be virtual money only.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
It may not take big time if all the nations accepts it. It may be by 2023 this gonna happen
Activity: 266
first of all i need to tell you that bitcoin is the number one currency and it is the only decentralized currency in the  world. And all above numbers are derived from the market capitalization but it is not a good way to tell that which coins are in the higher ranks. That is because coins like ethereum and ripple which are released from centralized authority are having unknown value in the circulation.
Activity: 167
bitcoin ranks 6 today as the biggest currency is very good. I think in 2025 bitcoin will be ranked 1 with the rapid technological developments and many incoming investors.
Activity: 448
Bitcoin will be the worlds 3th largest currency by the year 2020 by 2020 we can expect bitcoin will be similar to dollar and euros the future of bitcoin is bright
Activity: 868
Merit: 63

As of now, lets just believe in the power of bitcoin, and focus on how will it perform in the next few months where as it can help is to do good in our daily life. Lets focus on the advantages or perks the bitcoin can offer. With that kond of belief without knowing we will just realize that bitcoin is already on top. Patience is the key for everyone.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
Things that make me optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve is the number of users continues to increase, this makes the position of bitcoin as a stronger international currency and I'm sure 10 years can be equivalent to the dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: