Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency - page 11. (Read 5530 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Is the sixth largest virtual currency in the world is it really true like that, then the five biggest currencies above bitcoin as beginners of course I don't know much about the various types of digital currencies and also their development
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

And when you take decentralisation into account, it's the nr1 largest currency.  Wink
When talking about currency it is we talk as a whole of both centralized and decentralised currencies.
For Bitcoin, it will remain a on the top for a long time, at some point some other crypto may become number one but it will take a lot of time. It may take decades for another crypto to beat Bitcoin.
In case of combined comparison the centralized currencies will always be on the top. Bitcoin don't have the strength to beat them. It may level them for a little time but can't be on the top of all due to it's nature.
Activity: 70
I HAVE BEEN AFTER THE AUTUMN FINANCIAL CRISIS TO DECEMBER 12,000 WILL TROUBLE AND BEFORE 15,000 TO COME TO WAIT TO THE FOLLOWING AUTUMN 2019
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
There is no doubt that bitcoin has that quality to become worlds number one currency and i hope within 2021 it will become worlds number one currency.

Bitcoin is allready worlds nr. 1 digital currency .But in my opinion it will not replace fiat next few years and will just coexist with other currencys.But will be more in use than now
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.

And when you take decentralisation into account, it's the nr1 largest currency.  Wink
Activity: 67
There is no doubt that bitcoin has that quality to become worlds number one currency and i hope within 2021 it will become worlds number one currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Wow, I never thought Bitcoin was compared to real currency. I think Bitcoin will be able to reach the biggest 3 and it might take 10-20 years. because the ability of bitcoin is only limited to assets not as a primary currency that is used daily
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
In a 5 year period, it must consolidate itself among the top 3, there is still a lot of fud and negative media, but sooner or later it will be able to show its full potential, as Satoshi himself said: "In a few years, or we will have many transactions or no transaction. "
Activity: 49
Ya its true that bitcoin is world's 6th largest currency but i think within 2020 to 2022 it becomes world's no. 1 largest currency..the day is no any far for bitcoin to become no. 1
Activity: 714
Merit: 1
In fact, for me it was a discovery. I did not think that bitcoin is in the top 6. Despite the fact that many do not believe in the prospect of this coin, bitcoin every time sets new records for the price. I believe that bitcoin will be able to enter the top 3 in the near future.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
I think to 2020 it will become No1 and the most popular currency in Europe and Asia  Wink

In Europe may be, but in Asia many people don't even have basic necessities, getting Internet and using crypto is next thing.
Activity: 107
With the popularity and development of blockchain, people will like to use BTC to meet daily payments!
It won't take long for BTC to replace the US dollar as the largest currency!
Perhaps within five years, BTC will be recognized by most countries in the world!

You are very positive with bitcoin but with the frequent bad news happening with bitcoin can we be sure that bitcoin can replace usd in the coming years now? I think 5 years is not enough.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
With the popularity and development of blockchain, people will like to use BTC to meet daily payments!
It won't take long for BTC to replace the US dollar as the largest currency!
Perhaps within five years, BTC will be recognized by most countries in the world!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Bitcoin become 6th largest currency it means there have been many people who use bitcoin and are increasingly interested in bitcoin. Much easier is bitcoin becoming a value reserve and a regulated and legal investment. This will gonna precious more stronger and it will be beneficial for Bitcoin investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Wow. Looks good and happy to see this. I know bitcoin is more popular. But world 6th largest currency, i cant believe this. Smiley Smiley Smiley  comparing all other coins, bitcoin value is very high Smiley Smiley Grin I hope within few day bitcoin will be in first place.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Till now we can agree that BITCOIN is the world's sixth best  and largest currency. BITCOIN originated so long after the currencies which are above it. But in coming five to ten tears BITCOIN can easily number one .
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
for 8 years bitcoin took its place in the payment system! I think if he continues to develop like this, then in 5 years - he will be the currency number one! Capitalization is constantly growing, and this is a very good indicator!
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
I think that bitcoin will take about 2 years, that would occupy 2 or 1 place in the whole world. However, I do not think that bitcoin should be compared with currency, it should be compared with gold and oil. I believe that bitcoin is an asset, not a currency.
Activity: 178
Bitcoin is very popular in the crypto currency world. It is also known as digital currency. It is the most promising project to earn good profits in the crypto currency world. So bitcoin is the world's largest currency.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102

This is completely awesome and I will wait ride until the day when I will read the similar topic but it will say that bitcoin is number one capitalisation currency in the world, but I think also it will take some time to do that.
Pages:
Jump to: