Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency - page 8. (Read 5519 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
There is a lot of opposition about bitcoin as a currency. I think bitcoin is number 1 in the world, it won't happen if you see how the government and banks are still fighting against bitcoin
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
My optimistic forecast for the year 2025,pessimistic forecast-2045.Let's be optimistic Grin Cool
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
In the future, it could also compete with fiat currency as people began to use Bitcoin more. It is easy to use and alias trading, faster than any other means. You can store Bitcoin in your wallet without fear of disclosure or loss.
Activity: 129
That is an extraordinary news since we can see that the majority of the endeavors of the bitcoins supporters are getting paid and the advantages of being known as the sixth biggest money is likewise incredible. The years that it would take for the bitcoin to achieve the main spot is extremely capricious since heaps of despise news are as yet emerging about bitcoin and loads of speculators are keeping down as a result of it. I figure legitimate spreading of data about bitcoin would truly help it a considerable measure in achieving that spot.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The genuine inquiry isn't how long or to what extent will it take bitcoin to achieve the main spot as far as monetary forms, the genuine inquiry would be the means by which bitcoin will accomplish that, the motivation behind why bitcoin hasn't achieved the best yet is on the grounds that it is still not legitimized, governments and nations are not tolerating it as a route for paying for things so individuals incline toward not to utilize it, and real speculators would prefer not to place cash into it in dread of its insecurity, I believe that if bitcoin gets acknowledged by all the enormous nations on the planet it would insubordinate achieve the best and be utilized by everybody on the planet for it is a money brimming with preferences and advantages.
Activity: 331
I think it does not need years. If the things go positively. we can count on months.  but bitcoin need to develop more on stability and reliability for that. That is a another topic actually
Activity: 154
Bitcoin is the most powerful currency and the fact that it is not controlled by any government is what draws people to it and what will draw countless others to it. Give it a couple of years and we will be seeing it in the top two.
Activity: 80
After the negative news I've seen in recent days, this title was good. there are many powerful countries in the world and most of the btc have left behind the currency.
copper member
Activity: 263
Bitcoin has achieved a great position in this ranking knowing that they are sanctions imposed against it in several countries, however, let’s hope that it will achieve more  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
It is positioned number 6, this is major news for all Bitcoin clients and adherents. In any case, tragically, regardless of whether Bitcoin is the world's number 6 cash, it isn't really used much as money. Indeed, there are such huge numbers of Bitcoin holders around the globe, however just a littler part of these Bitcoin proprietors really utilize Bitcoin as money. A considerable lot of  them just hold Bitcoin on the grounds that they trust that Bitcoin would develop more costly in the coming years.
Activity: 42
to date, bitcoin is really in sixth place in the currency world, but it's worth waiting a little bit for how bitcoin will be in the first place worldwide and will be a single digital currency that will be in universal access!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
If we take into account the huge speed of cryptocurrency distribution, it can become the number one in the next ten years.
Activity: 84
This is far from  the reality bitcoin is already one of the largest currency in the world but it is not still already accepted and well known worldwide and that means that bitcoin is really  powerful.
Activity: 112
Even the fact that bitcoin was the 6th largest currency did not save him from the fact that the price began to fall very much.
Activity: 98
It seems to me that the dollar and the euro will be the leaders. Undecided Crypto currency will be the third most important. Or in a cavity in non-cash settlements. This is the next 15 years. My forecast.

#support SecureCryptoPayments
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin is the largest currency at all state, but they need to be legalize all among currency. Bitcoin is  a digital currency that converted into different kind of currency.
Activity: 196
i don't think so.Bitcoin is already one of the largest currency in the world but it is not still already accepted and well known worldwide and that means that bitcoin is a really powerful cryptocurrency because if ever that the big players goes into bitcoin then it will make the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
It's good news to all of the users here because it's interesting and proudly present that bitcoin is belonging in the world's 6th largest currency. But i believe that not only bitcoin could be listed but altcoins too because some altcoins has a big potencial especially ethereum. This is very promising and interesting updates.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
number one currency, bitcoin will be when there will be world approval and legalization of the crypto market around the world. with every day the popularity of bitcoin grows. But bitcoin is still very long to go to the fact that all the interrelations between countries are in dollars. And when there is no peace approval for Bitcoin, there will be no exchange between the countries.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
with time will be the first. those who used to understand this and earn a maximum on this
Pages:
Jump to: