Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency - page 24. (Read 5534 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

btc is commonly used in the underworld, especially deep web. And the more people lose confidence in the government, the bank. Money is a revolution
Activity: 101
Bitcoin is now circulating as the sixth-largest currency in the world, after five superpowers and ranking higher than the Pound, the Rupees, and Won.  I hope in the next few years Bitcoin could become the world's first largest currency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

Good to hear this sir, well if bitcoin want to become number one largest currency, it must be need many year to accomplish that roughly around 10 years maybe more. This news make wanna investing more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
I think in the next bubble Bitcoin is going to reach into the top 3 currencies worldwide. It being at the number 6 position just goes on to show that Bitcoin is unstoppable. Also many other crypto currencies are entering the top currencies club which is good for the crypto markets. Bitcoin will become unstoppable once it reaches in the top 3.
Activity: 41
I am happy to hear this and I know that it has the potential to be number 1 as well. Just a matter of time and thus I am holding most of my bitcoins.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Bitcoin buys at a great rate and maximum people are interested in blockchain and future earnings in bitcoin as well that's why bitcoin demand is increasing worldwide and bitcoin is growing day by day and there is no doubt in blockchain technology and the progress of Bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
for now bitcoin that is still relatively new can already be the number six of the circulation of all existing digital currency, bitcoin volume can be number six is already proven that bitcoin is can be big.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.

Well technically, if you compared it to all currencies in the world, it will take years for bitcoin to become no. 1 because every now and then before bitcoin national money are already there. But when it comes to decentralized, bitcoin is the king.
Activity: 78
Someone should explain to me what this actually means when most people still see it as investment instead of currency coupled with the fact that most countries are not in support of it. First,our orientation about it as being investment needs to change.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform

i just know this and this news is kind of amazing. Like we all already know, many people are still afraid of bitcoin because of the risk of bitcoin. But, bitcoin still can be the world 6th largest currency. its so amazing. I can not imagine waht if all people can accept bitcoin, maybe bitcoin can be number one. But, no one knows when is the exact time for bitcoin to be the number one largest currency in the world, so i can not predict anything.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37

I would say Bitcoin will become number one cryptocurrency maybe in 5-10 years more. As long as other countries will accept and continue with Bitcoin it would be fast to be number one. If many countries will use Bitcoin there's a chance that Bitcoin will be number one in no such time.
Activity: 168
Is bitcoin the world's largest currency at No. 6 or is it just the digital currency of today's technological age that depends on the popularity and value that they bring to life? of the community today
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
Well does bitcoin consider as a fiat money just like dollars? If does yeah it should be consider as one of the largest currency in the world basing the cryptomarket volume cap in coinmarketcap.com that relatively has so high that it could even surpass dollar currency. It is because bitcoin has a wide participation on it because this currency covers all around the world unlike dollars that is focus only on western countries. And there is a huge different when it comes to the coverage of the currency worlwide currency vs. western countries currency.
Activity: 70
Maybe it will happen in the future or after 10 years. Bitcoin will be number1. Because its market capitalization is keep on growing and sooner than later, we will have massive adaptions from different countries especially the most developed ones in the world that will become the trigger for bitcoin to go to the moon.
Activity: 7
This is a proof that bitcoin is already established, and accepted in the market. No wonder that years from now every will use blockchain.
Activity: 185
If to make predictions is quite difficult but with the growing bitcoin in other big countries can provide a chance for bitcoin to become a popular coin and is ranked top with the help of enthusiasts later.
Activity: 112
This is a proof that bitcoin is already established, and accepted in the market. No wonder that years from now every will use blockchain.
Activity: 34
I think 5-10 years bitcoin can not become No.1 but maybe 50-100 will many thing for change currency digital currency and bitcoin could become No.1
Activity: 350
this can provide an opportunity for bitcoin to become a popular coin and to be at the top with the help of fans later on. And if making predictions is hard enough, but I hope bitcoin will continue to grow
Activity: 97
There are so many discussions going on around the bitcoin that sooner or later everyone would want to enjoy those opportunities that it suggests.  I'm sure the effect of bitcoin will continue to improve and strengthen.
Pages:
Jump to: