Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency - page 22. (Read 5534 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

I think, I can only see if bitcoin will surpass those fiat currencies when all bitcoins are mined because it will create a new era for the economy.  Many said that the prices will stabilise after all of it are mined. So may be, that's will be the time when bitcoin can improve more and expand to other industries.
I also think that with the scarcity of Bitcoin it is possible to hold much higher value than it is now, although it may not be widely used around the world such as USD or other currencies other uses. I hope that the bitcoin will confirm its worth in the future.
Activity: 119
I think the number 1 currency will be still USD because US dollar used by most country in the world. Bitcoin have limited supply and i think that's why bitcoin hard to be number 1 currency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
It's very surprising to see the graph you made, because I have some Bitcoin in my wallet. And this will be a new fact to raise the price of Bitcoin which is now experiencing a price reduction.

Hopefully in Q4 2018 Bitcoin back up to the price of $ 15,000 to defeat the Indian Rupee. Cheerrss
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
Its good to know i think it has a chance that would increase the rank of this coming years. We will recognize the important of bitcoim and many people will invest and to be part of it. We can use it in many branches that allow bitcoin in payment i hope they will see the importance of that.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.

I think, I can only see if bitcoin will surpass those fiat currencies when all bitcoins are mined because it will create a new era for the economy.  Many said that the prices will stabilise after all of it are mined. So may be, that's will be the time when bitcoin can improve more and expand to other industries.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15

What is the source of this image please give us the link so we can analize more informative information, they are comparing bitcoin to fiat money why paypal money and usdt is not in the list? Online currency is no match to fiat money in terms of uses and value not value in money but value in everyday use.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Judging by all it is a question of that bitcoin is the sixth in the world coin for capitalization and in order to become the first coin he needs to gain a total capitalization more than the capitalization of the dollar. But this is not really feasible because it measures in dollars themselves and can not cost more than the world's volume of dollars.
Activity: 462
There is no doubt, and Bitcoin is on the First Rank in Crypto Currencies List. I did survey on BTC this is the best crypto currency which gives a huge profit to their investors. This will gonna precious more stronger and it will be beneficial for BTC investors. Cheer Up !!  Wink
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
From the bad to the best and the most famous today. Bitcoin will be the most famous currency in the sixth worldwide, proving that the currency is better for investing in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I am not agree with this infograph saying that Bitcoin is only the number sixth in the circulation. First of all, it is on the different side of currency. It is decentralized and shouldn't be compared to other centralized currencies. AND, Bitcoin remains number one in terms of its price, circulation couldn't make a country rich so fast. Bitcoin can.

I agree with you,  you don't need to know about price for it, you must think about the prophet of the Bitcoin in the future. It's popularity are very serious in real time.
Activity: 19
The years it takes for bitcoin to reach number one spot is completely unpredictable because much hate news still arises about bitcoin and many investors hold it for it. I think the proper information dissemination about bitcoin will be very helpful in reaching that place.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
Oh thanks for the information in the near future bitcoin will be going to be the number one we all know that bitcoin is the future just you wait us dollars bitcoin will going to replace you
Activity: 124
I do not think that bitcoin can be currency, even if it can be very valuable
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
Bitcoin already overcomes the Chinese Yuan and Japanese Yen already because the market cap of Bitcoin is the way much more larger than those currency.
Haven't passed USD and Euro yet but i think it's just the matter of time. May be BTC is getting through hard times right now but I believe it is going to change very very soon. BTC will rise!
Activity: 133
I see the value of btc lies in the belief is the key. There is no body that protects btc, the price fluctuates too large.
This is normal, bitcoin is still very young. In the future, the price of bitcoin will be much more stable, but it will not be soon
Activity: 86
I see the value of btc lies in the belief is the key. There is no body that protects btc, the price fluctuates too large.
Activity: 182
My take is some thing like two or three years to number 2.i believe the USD will always  be number 1 as the government  keeps printing dollar bills. About 1billion is already being printed daily. Bitcoin will be the currency of choice in the future
Activity: 4
Well, I think if Bitcoin is acceptable to all countries as a legitimate payment instrument, then Bitcoin will be the world's number 1 currency. But I strongly believe that Bitcoin users will continue to increase as the profits from here are greater.
Activity: 133
And I think very likely for the future, bitcoin will be at the best currency in the world, because it can not be falsified. hopefully.
There are many difficulties that bitcoin will have to overcome before bitcoin becomes the world's number one currency. These are high commissions, transaction speed, etc.
Activity: 173
And I think very likely for the future, bitcoin will be at the best currency in the world, because it can not be falsified. hopefully.
Pages:
Jump to: