Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency - page 21. (Read 5534 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
This goes to show how well the world has come to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I am sure that in the next few years bitcoin will be number one in the future as the biggest currency, it proves only within 9 years bitcoin able to penetrate the top 10 ranks and I think this is proof that bitcoin is able to become a decentralized currency across world.
Wait there will be a surprise for you that will make you more interested in bitcoin and will support bitcoin in apply the whole world.

I agree with you. I am using bitcoin on the last two years. For this time I see that more and more people are investing in it. So I would be very happy if in a few years it will be in the first place.
Activity: 27
just imagine if bitcoin has become very rare and the total supply of bitcoin is just less than 1 million bitcoin then definitely bitcoin trading volume will be more than today and experience a fantastic increase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

I think that bitcoin will never become the number one because it cannot pass Dollar or Euro but it can be in top3. Thank you for information this is very useful information for advertising of bitcoin because some people will know that bitcoin have a real futute in our economy.
copper member
Activity: 50
In fact, until today, despite short bursts of price, bitcoin could not boast of a return to undivided leadership. But today you can already say that it happened again. Traditionally, with the growth of bitcoin, many investors are moving out of altcoins and transferring their assets to bitcoin. The main reason for this remains his recognition as the flagship of the crypto-currency sector. Most new investors believe that bitcoin is the best option for investment, despite the technical merits of other coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
That's why governments don't like bitcoin))
Activity: 93
It was so good to see that bitcoin is the 6th largest currency in the world now.
I'm pretty sure that soon enough bitcoin has potential to become number 1.
But I think before that happened, there will be so many circumstances that bitcoin should undergoes.
And I think world leaders are now planning why is this happening.
But now we should concentrate how or when the bitcoin value will goes up again and give us a good prediction for the future.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
I am sure AML BitCoin will soon be the No. 1 crypto. It has all the right features a crypto should have.
For now, but im pretty sure in the next more years, btc will be the largest currency in the world. We all know that todays price of bitcoin is dropping but it will recover soon, so wait for the right time to sell your bitcoin. So in the end you feel no regret on your decision.
Activity: 17
9 Year of existence ranked No. 6 was too successful with a new currency appeared. Bitcoin has an amazing growth. And as technology grows, more people will come to Bitcoin
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
everything depends on how soon the financial crisis of American bonds and junk bonds or derivatives of other high-risk bonds comes out around 5 years to the 4th position of the world currencies and the rest every two years but We are already the 1 in the world in technology and that we are totally global Alinas of these mentioned currencies are barely partially dominate some emitters but bitcoin until the last little town in the world
Activity: 6
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is taking the game into a whole never level. My friend told me about this 10 years ago. I should have listened to him Cry
Activity: 182
It is an interesting issue and I would like to know who has made this research and if possible could you provide with a link or any kind of reference as I wonder the great news. If bitcoin has been recognized as currency, I think bitcoin would be best. Well, even today, bitcoin is the currency that has the highest price right now. Well, because of that, many countries support, and sometimes banned bitcoins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
It won't take too long for Bitcoin to surpass every other currency and become Number one. As for me I predict this happening within the next five years before the year 2023. But let's just keep our fingers crossed anyway.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Dollar is a valid international currency. The dollar is very strong in maintaining its position. Bitcoin as one of the virtual currency positions in front of the group has the ambition to replace the dollar to lead crypto currency. But I'm not sure if bitcoin can do it. The dollar is a very strong currency and has gained public confidence. It's hard for bitcoin to replace the dollar. Bitcoin homework becomes a world-recognized currency and occupy the number 1 position is very difficult. Not necessarily within the next 5 years, this can be realized. But I will only appreciate that the bitcoin effort to gain public trust is quite successful. The proof of many people who then amazed and want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
Bitcoin is the world’s 6th largest currency. These figures are noteworthy, but if the value of a single Bitcoin goes up to $15,000, India’s currency Rupee will pass. Ethereum ranked 17th and Bitcoin Cash ranked 20th. Ripple is located just below 20.
How many years Bitcoin will need to become No.1 ?

It's just a matter of time before bitcoins climbs further up that list.
I would not be surprised to see bitcoins on the top of the list within a few years.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I think the number 1 currency will be still USD because US dollar used by most country in the world. Bitcoin have limited supply and i think that's why bitcoin hard to be number 1 currency.
why are we comparing bitcoin with fiat currency, because there is  a big difference between the two. bitcoin is the number one currency of the world and it will remain as number one for a long long time. bitcoin is the need of time and very soon bitcoin will become much more popular, because people will not giving more preference to bitcoin as compare to fiat currency.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
Despite all the negativity, BTC is still insanely valuable. It is a beast.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
to be ranked no 1 is very difficult, maybe bitcoin takes several years to achieve it, but if the user and also more and more people are using it then the time will be faster, according to my estimation fastest to be no1 takes 4 to 5 years
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
xCrypt
It was satisfying to see this graph,which makes more confident about bitcoin like it should do with people who're still doubtful about crypto and btc itself.
Activity: 154
bitcoin can be the NO 6 largest currency,but the way it is going now,in the copy of years,bitcoin will the first to recognized in the world. bitcoin would have taken its place
Pages:
Jump to: