Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 11. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 14
September 19, 2018, 11:38:46 AM
Bitcoin price is high that doesn't implies bitcoin is useless, bitcoin has value and use for goods payment, as far as i am concern it is useful.
I agree with you. Its not useless. It helped a lot of people in a way that it supports financial sources and knowledge sources. If its useless, no one will appreciate it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 11:37:21 AM
Everyone has his own opinion on the usefulness of bitcoin, I think that behind this technology is the future of our economy. Bitcoin is an innovation that not only can change the world, but make it much better and easier!
of course bitcoin is the best innovation because bitcoin make money have its true value and make everyone has his own bank, so any transaction can be really efficient

from the beginning until now bitcoin is a source of money that can meet our economy, so we believe that the use of bitcoin is very meaningful, even though the current situation makes bitcoin go down, and that does not mean we can insult bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 11:06:32 AM
Everyone has his own opinion on the usefulness of bitcoin, I think that behind this technology is the future of our economy. Bitcoin is an innovation that not only can change the world, but make it much better and easier!
of course bitcoin is the best innovation because bitcoin make money have its true value and make everyone has his own bank, so any transaction can be really efficient
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 10:45:59 AM
Bitcoin price is high that doesn't implies bitcoin is useless, bitcoin has value and use for goods payment, as far as i am concern it is useful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 10:38:43 AM
i don't think bitcoin is useless. it still works well and reliably. besides, you can pay with it at different merchants who don't support other crypto currencies.

The advantage of bitcoin is to be the first, if the first is Tezos or IOTA it will automatically become expensive, users do not care about functions and features, as long as they get profit they will buy with the hope of getting profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
Bitcoin isn't useless, it's more of a big trade these days. Many people keep it as a collectible. Please do not blame COINS for your lack of knowledge of a particular coin.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 10:35:54 AM
I will not support your opinion that bitcoin is useless. It is an excellent tool to adjust the prices of all crypto-currencies. And he is the flagship of the entire crypto-currency world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
Strangely, many people call bitcoin "digital gold", they say that this is the future of the economy and the replacement of real money, but you want to get rid of it in a faster way. I just want to say that each of the coins has its advantages and disadvantages, so think about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
September 18, 2018, 02:49:11 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
That's an interesting topic in Altcoin Discussion forum. It is up to you if to have it or not. It's the coin number one in the world of crypto, it's a pound sterling in fiat equivalent, strongest crypto so far. But you can do whatever you want or wish, up to you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 18, 2018, 01:23:04 AM

The true value if bitcoin will be showcased to all newbies like you when the world wide banking system will function. According to the market of cryptocurrencies. The banking systems will improve and develop according to the needs of the peoples so because of this banks will start to initialize cryptos transactions which could lead to a huge increase in the value of bitcoin and then its holders would blast off with humongous profits in their pockets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
September 18, 2018, 01:07:53 AM

If we talk about the high price of commissions and the speed of transactions, then lightning is becoming more common day by day, and bitcoin remains the most famous and reliable cryptocurrency to this day.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 12:28:34 AM
I do not think why it's far stated that bitcoin is vain wherein there are numerous who've benefitted thru bitcoin, Of the bitcoin is on excessive price then this is better ,so you can not tell that bitcoin is struggling after which will die, bitcoin continues to be comfortable to be more a success in the coming years.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 17, 2018, 12:26:40 AM
Benefits can be seen from many sides. ETH, EOS, NEO has benefits that lie in the platform that is implemented in several ICOs. BTC has benefits in terms of utilizing the welfare of its people through the results of a significant increase in its value. From this ability and also the authority possessed by BTC to control crypto, making BTC worthy of being valued with high value. Because not all coins are able to regulate the course of Crypto properly.
Activity: 224
September 16, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

Bitcoin fees is really high, but I don't agree that this is useless because I believe in the future of every cryptocurrency and bitcoin is one of them. If you really think bitcoin is nothing then stop holding on it. Bitcoin will be better in 2018 and people who sold it on panic will surely buy back.
more and more are using Bitcoin. would further help to enhance the development of the Bitcoin.
In addition to supporting the progress of the Bitcoin with use it will be helpful for his future as well.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 11:33:41 PM
bitcoin is useless and the current bitcoin price is in the thousands of dollars you spend 6000 or 7000 or even 8000 to buy a bitcoin bitcoin price is not really low
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 11:32:10 PM
It is very simple, when a coin or a token has a good feature and is best to high supply and demand, then that coin or token will surely make a big leap to its price because of its limited number.
copper member
Activity: 210
September 16, 2018, 09:17:00 PM
i don't think bitcoin is useless. it still works well and reliably. besides, you can pay with it at different merchants who don't support other crypto currencies.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 16, 2018, 09:06:15 PM
Before saying bitcoin useless, first go through the records history of bitcoin, as it was introduced a decade ago and those who called it useless are now with us and those who believed on it are now the bitcoin billionaires and now we guys are reading their success stories so still there is time that believe in bitcoin and starts investing into it and those who are calling it useless are morons in my point of view and I am sure that time will answer them all when bitcoin will end up being centralised currency world wide.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
September 16, 2018, 01:33:16 PM
it was first crypto currency, it the most famous, fron it depends prices on others cryptocurrencies, but it really useless
Pages:
Jump to: