Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 8. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 23, 2018, 05:52:27 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it.
Then why does people love gambling too? It is useless right? Bitcoin and gambling has one thing in common and that is to earn or profit on having a good speculations and predictions of the result that is why many are buying and holding bitcoin because they predict and speculate that bitcoin will increase its market price in the near future.

Bitcoin itself isn't useless--the concept is fantastic--but what it's become is a joke.  I don't care if it goes to $1million.  If I have to include huge fees just to send small amounts...that's not for me.
They complain about the huge transaction fee for bitcoiin but they had not declare their profit when they sell their bitcoin at higher market price. And that if they were able to get a profit but if not then probably they are a big joke on the bitcoin investment.
Activity: 445
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 05:45:41 AM
Bitcoin isn't Useless,Bitcoin has Huge valid than other Crypto Currencies.One of reason is it's celebrity.Some People don't know what is Wrestling But they know John Cena very well.Like that Lot of People Don't Know what is Crypto Currency but They Know Bitcoin very Well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 23, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
Do you will forget your father if something bad happen to him? same thing happend to bitcoin because he the father of cryptocurrency no matter how bad he is no matter what he do he still your father. There no another Crypto like ethereum with all his token if bitcoin never created

I agree with this. So realistic. Bitcoin is the first coin ans it will definitely stays for its children. This is not the perfect time for the altcoins to reign bitcoin continue to make difference to satisfy huge number of people who trust into it. Bitcoin will stay no matter what, and it is not useless.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
September 23, 2018, 05:39:29 AM
It is the last rises of bitcoin, I think. It just trying to survive, but altcoins have more chances now. So, should wait for go bitcoin to the bottom.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 23, 2018, 05:26:32 AM

It is true that the fees are too high, but this does not make Bitcoin useless. You should see the whole picture behind bitcoin so that you can consider its valuableness. Itis just a matter of time.

as for me bitcoin is a coin of the dreams of many people so i cannot say it is a useless coin people love it and peopel need it
Merit: 5
September 23, 2018, 05:25:37 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
i would not say that bitcoin is useless and i think that it is better to hold it for a long term and to see the results later
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
September 23, 2018, 05:25:28 AM

It is true that the fees are too high, but this does not make Bitcoin useless. You should see the whole picture behind bitcoin so that you can consider its valuableness. Itis just a matter of time.

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
September 23, 2018, 05:22:05 AM
I believe that bitcoin is one of the few cryptocurrencies that is used everywhere and every day, it has a name, brand, infrastructure, that's why he's so prized.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:15:55 AM
For me, Bitcoin was and will be the most stable in terms of storage of their savings. Yes, and it has its flaws and shortcomings, but it is a drop in the ocean with its power and abilities in cryptocurrency
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 02:54:41 PM
I can not understand why Bitcoin is useless? Maybe for someone and so. But I do not think that the useless crypto currency is so strong and persistent. Which is worth more than one year. And yet he does not lose his face.
Activity: 84
September 21, 2018, 02:48:51 PM
It's not useless, maybe just obsolete, even an out-of-date phone is not worthless, so think. I would like the competent bitcoyne to be able to reach this important condition on time. And bitkoyn still remains one of the big currencies in the crypto currency, in order to always bargain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
Bitcoin is not useless, because bitcoin has a high price in the crypto currency. Perhaps it has low transactions and high commissions, but at the moment it is a useful currency, someday we will use it for payments.

Smart people look further ahead, they see great potential in Bitcoin so they dare to buy even though the price is high. with the resources owned by Bitcoin it is not impossible if in the future Bitcoin will become a very popular currency and can replace money now.
Activity: 98
September 21, 2018, 02:02:42 PM
Bitcoin is not useless, because bitcoin has a high price in the crypto currency. Perhaps it has low transactions and high commissions, but at the moment it is a useful currency, someday we will use it for payments.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 21, 2018, 01:41:33 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
We hope that the existing shortcomings of bitcoin are temporary and soon they will be eliminated. In general, bitcoin is quite good for long-term retention. This year, of course, the owners of bitcoins are still without profit. Such periodically happens, the crypto currency can not constantly grow in price.
Activity: 210
September 21, 2018, 12:30:38 PM
it is widely known and people aren't afaraid of being scammed. and of course marketing strategies are pretty good in this field, you take what is offered most frequently
Activity: 139
September 21, 2018, 12:19:01 PM
I completely disagree with you. How can this coin be useless if it occupies a leading position in the cryptocurrency . Then you can call all cryptocurrencies are useless. Which is totally wrong.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
September 20, 2018, 02:07:58 PM
Bitcoin is not useless if you have a lot of money and you don't want the government holding it you can put it in bitcoin. Why? Since the birth of Bitcoin there are still no reports that bitcoin network itself has been compromised or hacked.
https://www.soar.earth/
September 20, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
I think the blockchain technology is very useful for society. This is what makes the price of bitcoin very high. I believe that soon Bitcoin will become even more popular and more expensive.
Activity: 726
September 20, 2018, 01:36:17 PM
because bitcoin is a new technology that has become the pioneer of cryptocurrency, in fact there are many potentials that can be developed through blockhain and bitcoin networks, but I see many modes of fraud and money laundering with this technology that make it difficult to accept in all countries
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 01:33:26 PM
It is pioneer in this crypto world. And if someone say it is useless then I must say he or she don't need to trade or hold it. Believing is everything.
Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: