Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 6. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 04:01:56 AM
why it's pointless, envision the world without bitcoin?. Are you done?!, now in any case you wouldn't be here notwithstanding that thing you called futile. The straightforwardness of bitcoin is the motivation behind why it is as yet the main coin. Starting at now numerous individuals and enormous divisions truly welcome the way how bitcoin functions, which is to cut off middle people for cash exchange and reduce the expense. Quick cash exchange everywhere throughout the globe without endorsement of any. To call it futile I figure somethings amiss with the manner in which how you comprehend cryptos.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 30, 2018, 10:28:26 AM
Yes, perhaps Bitcoin is not the fastest network, perhaps Bitcoin is not the cheapest in transactions, but Bitcoin has many other advantages. Bitcoin is the king of the market and it will always remain for them, at the moment all investors are trying to buy Bitcoin.
If market will exploded high price we can gain good profits ,it's not all about in a future but this time it focuses how to earn money with crypto .We can transfer our fund in bank if bitcoin is useless ,the point is to invest with crypto and due to it's uncontrolled market it get good moneys.
How Bitcoin become a useless if many people are still interested and its grow even more. Even Bitcoin is not that have cheaper fee and other crypto have many advantages to it, I think Bitcoin will remain best to all because if Bitcoin not created then other cryptocurrency will never exist. Also Bitcoin have higher value because its limited only and the demand is rising that's why its so expensive to buy but its really profitable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 10:17:20 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
It seems to you that the transaction is very expensive? In my opinion, the West Union takes the minimum amount for transferring money to the other end of the world at a rate of 1%, which is much more than 28 pounds sterling from the transfer of 130 bitcoins.
Considering how new and unreliable Bitcoin is it would be normal to be skeptical about it, that's a lot to send as a payment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
Yes, perhaps Bitcoin is not the fastest network, perhaps Bitcoin is not the cheapest in transactions, but Bitcoin has many other advantages. Bitcoin is the king of the market and it will always remain for them, at the moment all investors are trying to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 12:45:05 PM
Bitcoin prices remain high because of the potential and Blockchain technology that supports Bitcoin. Blockchain technology promises with high potential and is proven to be successful on a small scale. Despite the time and cost transaction are slow and expensive, many people around the world still believe that Bitcoin has meaning. Bitcoin's scarcity also contributes to its value.
Activity: 173
September 29, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
Do you have a death wish? When people don't use Bitcoin then the whole crypto eco will fall too.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
September 29, 2018, 12:01:58 PM
I keep thinking the same way. Currently I don't hold bitcoin due to high transaction fee and slow speed.
it seems to me that ethereum is more potential.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 11:55:51 AM
Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency that is very well known by normal peoples.and it is not wrong to said that Bitcoin is the real king of crypto market.
Activity: 490
September 27, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

As far as I understand the BTC technology is constantly developing which will make the network cheaper and faster. I've read Lightning network has already spread widely in some months, so we may see cheaper and faster transactions soon!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 04:51:17 AM

I don't know where you had bought your BTC but the fee for moving 28 GBP is ridiculous (too high). But, this is not a problem of bitcoin, it's a problem of intermediary you are using.

Actually, bitcoin has a value only until people believe that it could cost higher in the future or that they could easily convert it to any currency in the future.
And this is normal. Look at any fiat money they are not backed by anything  - only believe.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 04:44:38 AM
bitcoin still have its charm. while you do million dollar business, transact in btc is still cheaper compare to fiat. especially when you don't want others to know things about you.
Activity: 168
September 25, 2018, 04:38:47 AM
And I do not understand why Bitcoin is considered useless. This is one of the first crypto currency. Which has popularity and demand. And as more capitalization, the harder it is to collapse the currency in the market.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 04:27:57 AM
I think bitcoin high price is because it was first coin and it had blockchain technology, and of course because bitcoin is limited edition, only 16 million of them in the world.
Activity: 602
September 24, 2018, 11:05:37 PM
I do not agree with you that bitcoin is useless, it has a lot of advantages in relation to all other coins. Yes, bitcoin is not the cheapest and fastest in terms of transactions, but now it is used as a valuable storage!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 01:51:27 PM
It seems to you that the transaction is very expensive? In my opinion, the West Union takes the minimum amount for transferring money to the other end of the world at a rate of 1%, which is much more than 28 pounds sterling from the transfer of 130 bitcoins.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 24, 2018, 01:48:44 PM
Are you still thinking that bitcoin is useless? Or maybe you have changed your idea now?
Bitcoin is not useless, friend.  It is very useful exactly. Maybe you said that thing because you don't understand bitcoin well yet. You can get much profit from this thing, but it will happen if you're doing this seriously.
Activity: 294
September 24, 2018, 12:57:42 AM

I think bitcoin is not at all useless, to call it that way is unreasonable knowing bitcoin is expensive and the top cryptocurrency. It is definitely not useless and worthless as you portrayed it to be. If it is indeed useless then why investors pour so much investment to bitcoin despite of the transaction fees?
Activity: 448
September 24, 2018, 12:54:53 AM

It is 2018 now and bitcoin is still in the dominance and becoming a store of value rather than a currency. I do hope you did not sell your bitcoin but if you did, you still have a chance to buy back.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
September 24, 2018, 12:53:47 AM
Crypto conversion center rounds still place the volume of bitcoin in the first place, bitcoin is not a working product that has physical goods, but a currency that has the largest volume. High prices prove that bitcoin is very useful for transactional, and it is very important to stay focused on supply and demand.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 24, 2018, 12:53:08 AM
I don't know why there are many people say that 'bitcoin is useless', 'bitcoin is nonsense',... because of the low transaction speed, high fee. Most of them are newbie who do not know how to change transaction fee, don't know why it is slow.
This is why they need a lot of education. I can say the majority of them are lack of knowledge about what the bitcoin is. In fact that so many of them are only creating FUD to the bitcoin or even try to create a troll thread about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the one who dominated the crypto market and how they must feel doubt about that?
Pages:
Jump to: