Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 14. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 11:53:45 PM
why bitcoin has high price?? its because of the investor they change every second of the price of bitcoin!! and demand in crypto ccurrency!! And why make you say that Bitcoin is useless!! Bitcoin is using by investing in crypto currency or traded to into real money!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 11:50:16 PM
If you looked at the Bitcoin price analysis for the next few years, you would surely have seen that the price is planned to grow to a million dollars! No matter how fantastic it may sound, I believe in it.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:27:35 PM
Maybe you, guys, are right but Bitcoin is the most established cryptocurrency that's why most crypto users and companies still preferred to use it as their payment medium for transactions. I can see someday that there will be other altcoins that can surpass Bitcoin not just in terms of transaction fees and speed but in security as well.
Activity: 73
August 24, 2018, 11:18:50 PM
Simply because the BTC has the highest value in the market, and BTC has the highest market capitalization, and it has the highest age. should be in the most preferred transactions. It is not useless, in the future will use it.
Activity: 116
August 24, 2018, 05:11:30 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

I don't know why you have said that bitcoin is useless. How could a certain product to be useless when the demand is quite high resulting to massive increase of price. The statement you have made is the opposite one.
Activity: 107
August 24, 2018, 05:09:22 PM
Currency pricing does not consist of the usefulness of the object itself, but of the fact that this currency can be bought or how much to earn. If you think we exchange colored papers every day, the question whose papers-bitcoin almost nobody.
Activity: 532
Merit: 25
August 22, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
You've wrong. Bitcoin is not useless. Some people who know how to trade correctly earn a lot of money on all these ups and downs even now. But they are very clever and they are perfect analytics, not such newbie hodler hamster like I am.....
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
August 22, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
as soon as bitcoin has gained in popularity. the transaction grew accordingly. thus the cost of translation.

Transactions count is not single indicator hat we should watch. Merchant processing is very very low now for such adoption from the side of financial industry

Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 10:17:48 AM
as soon as bitcoin has gained in popularity. the transaction grew accordingly. thus the cost of translation.
Activity: 294
August 21, 2018, 10:24:19 AM
Bitcoin does conduct slow transactions, but bitcoin technology is promising without a doubt ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
Bitcoin still has a huge impact on this market, it's not useless. High fees are normal for a great king, there are many other good things you do not know.

Who says bitcoin is useless??? if bitcoin is useless there will be no more people who will get interests into it. Bitcoin is now a growing technology in crypto currency and being popular makes bitcoin attracts more investors.
Activity: 99
August 21, 2018, 07:03:24 AM
It's true that bitcoin technology is still inferior to other altcoins. Bitcoin functions are less useful because there are other altcoins that have the same function as bitcoin and offer other advantages too. This altcoin comes with contemporary innovations and greatly helps human work become easier. But when compared to the price, this bitcoin price is still higher than the altcoin and other crypto currencies. This is due to the high popularity of bitcoin and the public trust in bitcoin is ingrained.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 06:53:43 AM
Bitcoin still has a huge impact on this market, it's not useless. High fees are normal for a great king, there are many other good things you do not know.
Bitcoin was the first. He was the first to bring the technology of blockchain into the world. And do not say that botcoin is useless, if you are not aware...
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 06:48:51 AM
I dont agree with that! Bitcoin is useless?? No! It helps a lot of people! The strongest and well known coin among others! And if you try to ponder it! And compare it with others, i can say that its more better than any of those coins out there.
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 10:00:20 AM
I do not think why it is said that bitcoin is useless wherein there are many who have benefitted through bitcoin, Of the bitcoin is on high price then that is better ,so that you can not tell that bitcoin is struggling and then will die, bitcoin is still comfortable to be more successful in the coming years.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 09:38:35 AM
Shouldn't you be happy that BTCitcoin's price is high? Also about the useless thingy,
I don't think so, BTCitcoin compared to alts is the most widely accepted and known.
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 09:29:30 AM
Despite many disruptions, BTC is still alive because of the high demand for these assets. I think BTC must be treated first as a long-term investment rather than just a shopping tool. Cryptocurrency technology continues to grow and Bitcoin is no exception in this regard. Of course, it has some disadvantages like other coins but its absolute dignity is maturity.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 20, 2018, 09:27:34 AM
If in my head all the same there are similar opinions, then it seems to me that it is better not to deal with crypto-currencies in general, since now crypto-currencies are great opportunities for simply earning for old age
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 09:25:09 AM
Bitcoin has a high price for one good reason: it is the first known cryptocurency and everyone knows about bitcoin, even people who are not in crypto world know what it is
not all people are very well known what is this currency about and on how does it may exist and why is it exist for but for all of us here we all know why the price are high and why is it exist for here , cause this crypto are very helpful based on what i have been observe for.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 20, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
Since the rise in bitcoin prices, many transaction fees have also increased due to the rise of bitcoin but many have been losing since it dropped substantial amounts.
bitcoin prices that are too sharply rising make other altcoin prices go down, and now the price of bitcoin is back to being cheap and other altcoins are also getting lower, because the price of altcoin will rise when bitcoin prices start to stabilize
Pages:
Jump to: