Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 16. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 06:54:47 AM
Who said it was useless? This is a very wrong opinion. Soon Bitcoin will enter into everyday life, as it is already done in many advanced countries.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 29, 2018, 02:49:08 PM
Bitcoin is anything but useless. Given, sometimes there might be too much hype around bitcoin especially in the last year which led a lot of people to believe that bitcoin was a bubble but I think that in the last couple of months bitcoin has shown that it can live up to all of the hype that it is getting. It still remains the best coin in the market and there is no disputing that.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 09:58:00 PM
I also agree with you that the bitcoin transaction fee is quite high, but I do not agree with the bitcoin idea of being useless.
I think they are quite useful. They make every cash transaction convenient and quickly eliminate the maximum of procedures.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
July 27, 2018, 07:51:43 AM
Bitcoin has no value. It's just your opinion. On the contrary, many people feel that bitcoin has created a new industry, which is the most important value.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 07:39:19 AM
Why is it useless? They are already in some places are given a salary, they can already pay in restaurants and on exchanges. It can simply be sold for any ordinary currency and get cash.
Activity: 84
July 25, 2018, 10:24:14 AM
How can you say bitcoin is useless. Because of bitcoin all the cryptocurrencies are there. This forum would never exist if bitcoin was not invented. People are becoming rich by investing on bitcoin, we are earning tokens by participating in bounties. Obviously bitcoins importance is knows no bounds. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 119
July 23, 2018, 01:47:14 PM
I take a gander at BTC as at Dollar. It resembles a dad of all digital forms of money. Truly, it is moderate, costly and needs parcels vitality to be mined, yet for the present there isn't elective coin for this part. No one comprehends what we will have tomorrow and if BTC will so vital as today. Be that as it may, I generally keep 40-half of my portfolio in bitcoin and other part in Altocoins and rest soundly night)
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 07:23:22 PM
Yeah the bitcoin sending fees can be very frustrating when the network congestion is high. It's even more frustrating for small traders that only deal with small amount of bitcoins. This has been one of the challenges in cryptos and has caused a lot of divisions and arguments between the community. I hope this will be  resolved.
Activity: 70
July 21, 2018, 12:15:06 PM
If bitcoin is useless, how much more the other tokens? Bitcoin was not useless. Every time a new token will out, what is most demand for investing in ICO, bitcoin right ? You will use bitcoin to exchange for the ICO token.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:40:24 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

You are useless, considering that Bitcoin has a high price to begin with. You should know what other technology Bitcoin has offered and not the fees. If you are trying to discourage people in investing in it, then you got the wrong idea of doing it.
inwould not say bitcoin is so iseless, as useless as you sre talikng about, so i beliebe in it and it will not die soon
Activity: 476
July 19, 2018, 05:39:49 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
i would not say it is useless, thsre are syptill a lot of peopel who are foe tit and i can understand thme
Activity: 350
July 19, 2018, 05:39:11 PM

You are useless, considering that Bitcoin has a high price to begin with. You should know what other technology Bitcoin has offered and not the fees. If you are trying to discourage people in investing in it, then you got the wrong idea of doing it.
Activity: 31
July 19, 2018, 05:36:46 PM
Yes bitcoin may be useless but I think fundamentally it is because bitcoin is the most decentralized and distributed of all the cryptos out there, it is also the hardest to break cryptographically so it has the highest resilience. I think most people are optimistic about the teams of people working on second layer solutions to bitcoin like Schnorr Sigs, SegWit , LN, atomic swaps etc, but also there are more people working on Bitcoin core projects too. Bitcoin is literally acting like the reserve currency of the internet at this stage.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 19, 2018, 05:36:21 PM
There are many nonsense here and this is one big nonsense. As you can use bitcoin as money I would say it is useful in the same way as money.
Maybe you think money isn't useful.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 05:32:50 PM
Yes bitcoin has a scalability issues and high transactions that's why other coins are also producing there own blockchain capitalising  on lapses of bitcoin. Nevertheless, bitcoin still remainthe top coin and others will follow.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 19, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
Today, the price of bitcoin is not very high and transaction has become faster. But people's interest in bitcoin continues to fall. This means that the era of bitcoin is coming to an end.
This is nonsense, nothing is ending, this is just a phase and like all phases this is going to eventually end, we are seeing a small recovery in the market and I'm sure we are going to see a full recovery of the price of bitcoin in the next years and when that happens all of those that said that bitcoin was going to end are going to say they always supported bitcoin when we know that is not true.
Activity: 81
July 19, 2018, 05:13:18 AM
Fees are almost always high if you want to transfer a big amount.
I can share with you your opinion about calling Bitcoin a useless cryptocurrency. Is one of the most profitable, used and known cryptocurrencies in the world. I think that the entire industry will die in a few years, however, I hope and I believe that it will maintain alive and be even more successful, used and stable than nowadays.
Activity: 386
Merit: 178
July 19, 2018, 05:05:20 AM
bitcoin is not useless. used in everyday life. The reason why the price of bitcoin is high is the high interest of the investors and the demand is always alive. anyone who makes a crypto money trade buys and holds a bitcoin. bitcoin is a handicap that the transaction fees are expensive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 18, 2018, 06:43:46 PM
Bitcoin laid the foundation for the sphere of crypto currency and made the blockchain well known. Only this currency in the future will be really applied in various spheres of economy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
July 18, 2018, 10:00:40 AM
Bitcoin is not useless, as it is being actively used for transitions etc. The problem is how long it takes and how much it costs to do transactions in Bitcoin, but it can be resolved with better blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: