Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 17. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 109
July 18, 2018, 05:52:16 AM
The reason for high price is the fact that Bitcoin was here first, it's a pioneer currency, the most popular to invest in and trade in.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 12:49:49 AM
By what means can bitcoin be futile? He started the introduction of cryptographic money as a rule, so he will dependably be famous, particularly since the everyday citizens have at long last found out about him. The ubiquity develops, in like manner and cost.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 12:47:09 AM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Bitcoin fees is really high, but I don't agree that this is useless because I believe in the future of every cryptocurrency and bitcoin is one of them. If you really think bitcoin is nothing then stop holding on it. Bitcoin will be better in 2018 and people who sold it on panic will surely buy back.
with more and more users and supporters of Bitcoin making Bitcoin a very capable coin to be dependable in the future. so it is good for the future of Bitcoin itself and very capable to generate far greater profits and be able to influence the price that pit Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 18, 2018, 12:34:56 AM
Bitcoin is not useless when it goes up because when it goes up the dollar price rises and that is good because even the satoshi price doesnt goes up its considered a profit which we can still harvest.

This topic is created last december 2017 and I think the person who created this topic are now realize the important of bitcoin and now regreting to snab the bitcoin potention hahaha people all over the world are being crazy to collect bitcoin because of its high price to save their  life in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 18, 2018, 12:31:16 AM
Bitcoin is not useless when it goes up because when it goes up the dollar price rises and that is good because even the satoshi price doesnt goes up its considered a profit which we can still harvest.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 09:08:34 PM
Challenges or shortcomings never make something useless. Bitcoin is never useless and never will be. Bitcoin need to be scalable so as to enhnace the blockchain, which I believe will happen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
July 17, 2018, 09:06:27 PM
Its sustaining most of the marketcap, most of the coins paired with it, bitcoin price is what that determine our current market movements, sure its not that useful for frequent transactions as its high fee but you wouldnt any other fork coin would just overtake its price as theres many factors involved within
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
July 17, 2018, 08:55:30 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

This is an old thread to replied for but I think it is obvious why bitcoin has the biggest price and also what is your proof that its useless?  Majority of people in the world uses BTC as their primary payment gateway, I think without bitcoin there is also no other cryptocurrency like altcoins that has been made in the whole world.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 08:50:49 PM
Bitcoin was useless last year, but now transaction is fast and fee is small less than dollar, you can transfer 1 million dollars within 5 minutes and it will cost you 1 $ .
Activity: 105
July 17, 2018, 08:45:00 PM
Reading through some of these responses, people's perception of Bitcoin is very unfortunate.  It's doing exactly what it was made to do, and 2nd layer options will solve all the perceived negatives.
copper member
Activity: 252
July 17, 2018, 08:20:40 PM
ok friend means that you do not like the rates so that you put in bitcointalk because friend you talking this here is a place of admirers of satoshi and bitcoin core but in fact you are being inapparent in relation to the community we all know that the rates are according to the confirmation time and ready a high but fast rate will be confirmed but with a slower rate delay but then I ask you you can not send with low rate and wait patient
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 05:51:34 PM
Bitcoin is not useless and its transaction fee  is high because it is first of its kind,widely adopted,popular and it also paved the way for some other blockchain technology inclined innovations and project. The transaction fee is always ridiculous when the price is on an all high increase.
copper member
Activity: 269
July 17, 2018, 05:26:58 PM
It isn't useless, if you think wisely, you could earn so much profit when the market is bullish. You could buy at a small price then sell it a profit.
Bitcoin is not useless and in fact it is valuable because we all agreed here that it is. Just like GOLD where everybody agreed that it is valuable then it is, we can eat gold but why it is valuable? It is because we all agree that it is priceless just like bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
July 17, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

Actualy bitcoin is not useless,because only of low transaction and the redicolous fee that you have  experience,because when you look up the main purpose of bitcoin its been created for the goodness and progress of economy by means of cashless society,therefore there are times that the transaction become slow because of traffic in the block chain but its not simultaneously could realy been happen,just like other bussiness,everything theres a traffic jam.
Activity: 49
July 17, 2018, 04:56:34 PM
Do you will overlook your dad if something awful transpire? same thing happend to bitcoin on the grounds that he the dad of digital currency regardless of how awful he is regardless of what he do he still your dad. There no another Crypto like ethereum with all his token if bitcoin never made
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 16, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

That's pretty harsh. Bitcoin is not useless though, it is great, a great creation indeed. This stuff is non sense, bitcoin is the heart of all crypto existing here. Without the creation of bitcoin, without having the idea of it, without having the idea of cardless transaction there will be no crypto at all. There will be no significant changes we would see in this world, well, there would be but the impact is not that strong. Before you blame, try to look what benefits did you get with bitcoin.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 07:05:11 PM
It isn't useless, if you think wisely, you could earn so much profit when the market is bullish. You could buy at a small price then sell it a profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 06:36:20 PM
BTC - cryptocurrency number one not accidentally. It cryptocurrency was recognized by some countries, in difference from other coins. BTC is accepted in shops for payment as usual money. That's just great. BTC is a standard of all crypto-world. Other such crypto-coins just don't exist.
Activity: 43
July 16, 2018, 05:58:19 PM
So on a little sum the commission ends up being substantial, yet you must choose between limited options or pay a commission or pause.
Activity: 105
July 16, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
It is correct that transaction time and transaction cost between transferring of BTC to BTC is high as compared to other blockchains or coins, but we cannot do anything as BTC is still ahead of all coins and we cannot think cryptocurrency without BTC, it will remain same as it is until other cryptocurrency come on top.
Pages:
Jump to: