Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ? - page 16. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 09:48:45 AM
for me bitcoin is more than just an asset. It works very well as a specialized currency in the online marketplace. If I start an online business, I doubt if I can make a payment with another type of asset except in bitcoin. It qualifies bitcoin as currency. Yes I agree at this time we can not make instant transactions with bitcoin as required in my day to day life the more we invest bigger the profit we get
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
November 15, 2017, 09:26:17 AM
I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
It just happened that Bitcoin became an asset for investors because of the high rate of increase on its value in the market. But bitcoin really is a currency, a digital currency. But since Bitcoin is not yet legal to most of the countries, people who are living on those countries where it is not yet allowed as a payment, uses it as an investment or asset that gives them profit as its value becomes more expensive.
my country is also not allowed if bitcoin is used for means of payment. so I use bitcoin as a means of earning money and do not forget as well as sara learning in my country how the development.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
November 15, 2017, 09:02:51 AM
I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
It just happened that Bitcoin became an asset for investors because of the high rate of increase on its value in the market. But bitcoin really is a currency, a digital currency. But since Bitcoin is not yet legal to most of the countries, people who are living on those countries where it is not yet allowed as a payment, uses it as an investment or asset that gives them profit as its value becomes more expensive.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
November 15, 2017, 08:28:49 AM

Bitcoin is a personal asset or wealth that  you can inherate to your siblings with no consultant attorney to distribute this in each everyone of your family,because you are the one who can do this.bitcoin is have a big part in daily life of a person even in his investment btc is no.1priority in his life.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
November 15, 2017, 08:00:28 AM
Yes,bitcoin is good asset.bitcoin new trend of investment plan for short time and long term investments.really i got good profits with the bitcoins i invested on my future plans.this bitcoin changes the life to poor to rich. 
Bitcoin was basically created to use it as replacement of the cash currency and now people have changed its meaning and it has become asset and it is totally depending on the person how he use it and it can be used in either way it is totally beneficial and I am also using it as asset and also spending it but my main focus is to take it like as an asset so that it can bless me with a high value in future to enjoy life.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
November 15, 2017, 06:17:26 AM
The way you invest in the bank and make profit...the same way is this too..you are investing your money on bitcoin which is the asset for you...actually it depends upon...what u think..it really matters. Cheesy

I don't think it's the same tho. If you invest or you deposit your money in bank it will just have a small interest within a year and it was just like a cent. While in bitcoin, you invest your money and in just a month you'll see the profit and day by day the more you hold the more you get a decent profit. So why just put your money in bank while you can make the most out of it through bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
November 15, 2017, 05:07:20 AM
Some years ago, Bitcoin holders and supporters was excited about wide BTC adoption as payment gateway.
Very true.
But, now, Bitcoin evolve into value store medium.
If I see, more and more people start to save money long-term in Bitcoin (some even for retirement), it means we can treat Bitcoin more as an asset.
In my opinion, Litecoin should take micro-transaction market and give some relief to Bitcoin, in small transactions sphere.
Activity: 475
November 15, 2017, 04:52:26 AM
Bitcoin lately is becoming more of an asset due to its increasing transaction fees. Just lately, I can see some transaction accelerators asking for payments in order to speed up your bitcoin transaction which is sad. We will be expecting some more developments soon after this segwit2x fork. Lightning Network is  coming up next perhaps next year.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 12:42:23 AM
Bit coin is not just an asset but it is a investment as long as it takes the higher the value it will be
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 04:56:58 PM
bitcoin positions itself as a currency...but in its qualities it is more like an asset, because it is one of the ways of accumulation...this is my personal opinion
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 04:36:44 PM
The way you invest in the bank and make profit...the same way is this too..you are investing your money on bitcoin which is the asset for you...actually it depends upon...what u think..it really matters. Cheesy
Activity: 186
November 14, 2017, 11:49:28 AM

Bitcoin is not only an asset but also it is money. In some countries, bitcoin is used to purchase goods. that's interesting.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 11:18:58 AM
Bitcoin is much better than the resources. It works very well in the online market as a currency very well. Although many people do not know Bitcoin, I'm sure they will be interested in bitcoin and also benefit from it if they communicate properly with Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 14, 2017, 10:22:07 AM
In fact, the currency is an asset with the highest liquidity, so if bitcoin becomes sufficiently liquid, it will be on par with traditional currencies.
Bitcoin is not jut like an asset but it is also an currency and investment. In addition to that, I prefer to use bitcoin as currency because I always used it in many transactions like paying bills, shopping on online market and many more. Lastly, some people prefer to used it as an investment.

We all already understand that bitcoin has a dual function, but if we consider bitcoin as an asset, then we will not be spree and in the future we will become billionaires. Many things we need to learn not to get caught up in the panic when buying and selling, we need to trust it deeper and use it as well as possible.
Bitcoin is not just an asset. There is on use of buying Btcs and keeping them locked inside the online wallets or offline paper wallets with the hardware applications. The best use possible of the crypto currency is to involve it in daily payment methods because it ensures on tax rates at all and is easy and safe to use as well.

I use my Btcs for the investment purposes to gain more shares in the crypto market and hence earning money via this method. Moreover trading and signature campaigns are some other relevant methods of worth.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
November 14, 2017, 09:42:16 AM
I could say bitcoin is a good asset to me, people who are experiencing and experienced bitcoin like Bill Gates, they were Multi millioniars. Even I find better profits on my small investment. So I much consider bitcoin as my best asset to invest. I feel investing on fiat don't give a better profits reason behind I believe it is even regulated by government.
We may understand at present there may be no many transactions but Bitcoin is getting popular and there is a huge chance there will be plenty of transactions with bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 09:42:01 AM
for me bitcoin is not just an asset but also an income every month. Because compared to my previous salary turned out bitcoin more amazing.
Activity: 406
homt.net
November 14, 2017, 09:22:26 AM
I think Bitcoin Resources For example, some of these types of assets or money are some of the type of money or money. But certainly worthable.
bce
Activity: 756
November 14, 2017, 09:20:17 AM
I agree with your statement I think bitcoin is a long-term investment asset that results in digital currency and the value is very high just as real assets that can bring in profits deposits, gold assets, and home industry assets
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
November 14, 2017, 08:48:17 AM
I think bitcoin is not a virtual currency. because it has value. It is created by the power consumption. machines. . Moreover, it can not be hacked. that is how it exists Kiss Kiss Kiss
Bitcoin is the virtual currency for sure and the bitcoin is now getting in the fiat as well now a lot of the people are aware of the bitcoin and they are using the bitcoin I know the bitcoin will give you the best value and the price and I will see the bitcoin income will be high so bitcoin is not just the asset but it is the best investment and it is the way to increase your profit and the value as the time is going high the bitcoin is being famous more and more.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 13, 2017, 11:43:11 AM
For me, everything that is valuable is an asset so I think it depends on us since we have different views about it. Gold, fiat money, gems and other valuable things which humans use with economic value are assets. Bitcoin is I think more valuable than gold and fiat money so therefore it is considered as an asset. We can use Bitcoin as form of payments or an electronic cash system that which stated on it's whitepaper by the legend Satoshi Nakamoto and it is also for short or long term investments. We can use Bitcoin the way we want it to be. Here in my country we can pay bills, buy and sell Bitcoins, buy goods and prepaid load with Bitcoins so I think Bitcoin will become more popular and will influence more people to use it in the future because crypto communty is getting bigger. Majority of crypto enthusiasts here makes Bitcoin as source of income because most of us are less fortunate trying to find luck into crypto moat especially Bitcoin and to be honest I am one of them.
Pages:
Jump to: