Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ? - page 17. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 10:56:03 AM
It depends on the use: people can hold bitcoins as a store of value and people can change bitcoins for goods and services. The latest are the fundamentals of a currency. It is a way of changing rights between people. The difference wit fiat money is that is decentralize and no centralized organization (governement, etc.) can say from day to day what its value is. Devaluation is out ob bitcoin.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 10:55:01 AM
Bitcoin is something that can make us rich in an instant, and in my opinion is not only a bitcoin assets but also a tool to gain an incredible advantage when we can use it properly for example: INVEST with trusted investors and profit that doubled or used for events/buy something useful for our lives, but rather when we use is not good then it can make us go into in the slump.

No, You cannot be rich instantly, It takes a long time for a bitcoin to increase its price. The only way for you to become rich immediately is if there is a huge increase in price in the market and you invest earlier like teenagers who are rich right now because they invest early 2012.
Activity: 224
November 13, 2017, 10:52:55 AM
Bitcoin for me is both an asset and currency.It  is a unique form of valuable asset which has a volatile value. You can collect,invest and hold it for future use because just like gold bitcoins' value has a chance to increase.It is an asset which you can sold in order to acquire money .But it can also served as a currency when you can buy some good or pay bills using it. When I do trading I consider it as foreign money with a volatile value so it is better to observe its flow.
Activity: 133
Merit: 37
November 13, 2017, 10:48:50 AM
I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

It's true it's mainly an asset.. It can be used as a currency but only in a very limited way. Most things in our daily life can't be bought with bitcoin, for example: you can't go to the grocery and pay with bitcoin, so we have to exchange it for fiat money to be able to use it.
Also the frequent changes in its price make it a good investment if you know what you're doing.
Activity: 152
November 13, 2017, 10:47:50 AM
I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
Bitcoin will solve all the problems that surround this subject.
Activity: 365
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 13, 2017, 10:45:10 AM

I consider this temporarily does not meet the economic characteristics. All due to technological problems and human resources that have not been able to realize it. Perhaps currently only in a few joints of bitcoin economy can be done.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 10:33:18 AM
Bitcoin is something that can make us rich in an instant, and in my opinion is not only a bitcoin assets but also a tool to gain an incredible advantage when we can use it properly for example: INVEST with trusted investors and profit that doubled or used for events/buy something useful for our lives, but rather when we use is not good then it can make us go into in the slump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 09:36:34 AM
Bitcoin is an asset but not just an asset but it can be classified too as a currency because as we can see now, many things have been bought with the use of bitcoin. If fiat money is used to buy things anywhere then bitcoin can be used to buy too, although not all can be bought at this moment.
Well I will agree with you because bitcoin is an asset as well because bitcoin cab be use in future so if someone want to keep bitcoin for future purpose so he can take a very good advantage from it here I will tell you about myself I keep my bitcoin from a long time and I will sell it when the price go high and I’m quite sure that it will give me a very good profit.
Activity: 225
Merit: 107
November 12, 2017, 03:18:28 AM
Where did you read that news ? Bitcoin is a currency
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
November 12, 2017, 03:14:59 AM
for me bitcoin yes is an asset and a good way to earn
it alternates money / fiat for me and not replaces it.
bitcoin price can consider asset because of price and  the security is good If you know what I mean
and also currency but in a new way and new futuristic ways.. technology behind is amazing hahaha keep earning folks
Bitcoin isn't only an asset yet in addition utilized as currency. As we purchased different items on the web and make payments through bitcoin yet as of now couple of sites permit to make payments with bitcoin. Although bitcoin winding up increasingly mainstream so in future bitcoin is more favored as currency. So use it in either way this will help you eases to use it in both ways choice is all yours,
Activity: 238
November 09, 2017, 08:25:20 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is not just an asset for me because we can use bitcoin as a means of payment to everything we want to buy as long as the store or our country already accepted it as a means of payment. For me, bitcoin is both an asset and a means of payment like fiat money and we can use it whether in good or bad ways so make sure that you choose what you think is better and what is right.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
November 09, 2017, 08:04:33 PM
With the current state of bitcoin and based on what I am experiencing, yes it can be considered as an asset only for it was like stocks that we trade in stock market. It can also be used as capital for some investments that we do on some websites. If it can be used to have liabilities/debt, I am not actually sure of it and maybe this is one of the reasons why they think of it lacking some fundamentals to be official currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
November 08, 2017, 10:19:52 AM
In my point of view, bitcoin is an asset and an investment as well. It is an asset that fluctuates in value in no definite time and also can be consider investment which like other investment may bring huge profit or incur losses depending on certain circumstances.
Activity: 56
November 08, 2017, 10:16:18 AM
I think bitcoin will consider as an asset because as per definition of asset in financial matter asset is anything tangible or intangible that can be owned or controlled to produce value and that is held by a company to produce positive economic value . Simply stated, assets represent value of ownership that can be converted into cash, so i think bitcoin identified as an asset. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 10:02:34 AM
I know bitcoin at 5/2017, at this time I was bought price 2500$ /1 BTC and now price is 7500$. and I'm not trade so, I will hold in 5 year lol. because I belive BTC is better Dinamon.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 08, 2017, 09:44:28 AM
Bitcoin is an asset but not just an asset but it can be classified too as a currency because as we can see now, many things have been bought with the use of bitcoin. If fiat money is used to buy things anywhere then bitcoin can be used to buy too, although not all can be bought at this moment.

Well i thinknit was meant to be a currency and more than an asset or investment. Though it's value which is consistently rising is what's making bitcoin more and more popular and in demand. It's likely that in the future people will see it didferently but not today
yes it is bitcoin is an asset for me and that is one of the reason why i continue to earn bitcoin , even now it is hard to get it. because i believe that bitcoin is an asset and a good investment also for my future thats why i kept on working too hard for it to get a atleast a 1btc.
Activity: 47
November 08, 2017, 09:24:29 AM
Yes,bitcoin is good asset.bitcoin new trend of investment plan for short time and long term investments.really i got good profits with the bitcoins i invested on my future plans.this bitcoin changes the life to poor to rich. 
Activity: 196
November 08, 2017, 09:07:57 AM

If we said that bitcoin does not meet our modern economy, so what is the economy need?
I think bitcoin has reached everything that economy need. Bitcoin is also currency sinve it being used to buy something.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
November 08, 2017, 09:02:09 AM
In fact, the currency is an asset with the highest liquidity, so if bitcoin becomes sufficiently liquid, it will be on par with traditional currencies.
Bitcoin is not jut like an asset but it is also an currency and investment. In addition to that, I prefer to use bitcoin as currency because I always used it in many transactions like paying bills, shopping on online market and many more. Lastly, some people prefer to used it as an investment.
Sadly so many government that recognize bitcoin only consider bitcoin as either digital property or merely an intellectual asset. Nothing more and nothing less.
If just those government accept bitcoin as a currency, it will brings more adoption toward the usage of digital currencies such as bitcoin. Just the only thing that we can expect, more recognition.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
November 08, 2017, 08:52:50 AM
Bitcoin is an asset and for me it is also a currency that can be used in our money system.I can pay bills here like credit card and utility bills ,also a remittance that we can use to reveive our money.Bitcoin has many aspects and aside from its increasing value our money  can be doubled or make it profitable for investments.It has many benefits and its not only virtual currency that can be useless.
Pages:
Jump to: