Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Legal Tender in Central African Republic - page 7. (Read 3496 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 876
The Sango legal framework has some drawbacks that might make investors doubt the sincerity of the government of Central African Republic. I am glad that the government have acknowledge that it should be refined to reassure investor that their investment is safe now and in the future. Also there should be a guarantee that even if the present Bitcoin friendly government leaves power, subsequent government would not abandon the Sango project.
Overall, the thing that is quite difficult is inheritance, especially related to the change of power, but that doesn't mean it can't be done, sango can be used as a long-term project that cannot be replaced in the future by the next government, this change can be regulated in state laws and regulations and approved by parliament, the legal framework is made permanent and binding, so there is no reason the next government will abandon the Sango project.

Furthermore, for the Sango project to achieve its objective, the government should start implementing some of the infrastructural projects that it has proposed. What the world or investors need now is proofs, we need to start seeing pictures of the installation of internet facilities, electricity connections , Bitcoin educational programs, etc. Government actions would also propel or attract more investors.  
This is related to the technical implementation of the sangoe project, starting from building infrastructure, internet facilities, electricity, educational programs, promotions and most importantly providing a sense of security for citizens in particular and investors in general.
If this sense of security has been provided, with the legislation in place, it will be easy for investors to enter the country, either establishing a company or taking part in the sango project.
As I said earlier, no country can resist technological advances in the crypto field, isn't this a good opportunity for the Central African Republic?

If you do not have binding legal force and make Sango a long-term project, this will be a big problem, when the power changes in Africa, the government in this case has a view, so the launch of the Sango project is considered necessary.
At first glance, I have given a view on the reply to the post above, according to the analysis and analogy of the problem.

but when viewed as a whole, the Sango project also has the advantage of touching the middle class in this country
here, I also have almost the same view as you, the Sango Project can be used as an alternative for low-income citizens in the country, as an initial decision, before going too far into bitcoin, thus Sango is a stepping stone for citizens to start investing further to bitcoins.

The population of the Central African Republic is 4,666,377 people, the income per capital is not clear in what range, but some releases that I read, generally the people there are still categorized as poor (Source: https://id.zhujiworld.com /cf).

Based on these considerations and analogies, it is possible that the Sango project can be developed, touching down to the grassroots, so that the growth of crypto in general and bitcoin in particular will run well in the future, if this infrastructure is perfect, then Bitcoin will find a suitable place in that country.

The simple analogy I gave can also be related to bitcoin in the past, although these have nothing in common in their journey or development.
I mean, if bitcoin wasn't seen as the best crypto and didn't fall into the category of means of payment (in the past), then today that perspective has changed and bitcoin is the best asset.
Likewise with Sango, if they are not able to make this project as good as bitcoin, then it is possible that the project can be made on a local scale which can help the community to develop.
Something that is impossible, will look perfect with serious implementation and good management.
If you put this in a narrow perspective, then everything that is done, will not reach the greater stage.

The Central African Republic knows how to serve the people and prepare the infrastructure for technology development, this deserves great appreciation, for their initiatives, ideas and ideas
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
The “Sango” project is believed to be able to increase the growth center of legal crypto, its aim is to attract businessmen and crypto enthusiasts, so that bitcoin becomes more widely adopted.
The President of the Central African Republic recognizes that doing all this requires support, so the legal framework needs to be refined, so that the bitcoin issue does not become a problem in the future.
This project is considered strategic and visionary in increasing sources of state revenue, with the law, it will certainly make it easier for crypto companies to enter and establish companies.
So the emphasis on the State is no longer a scary thing, with guarantees of corporate rights and other instruments, thus special economic zones will have the same space as in the physical world.

This president is quite visionary and able to read opportunities, because in fact no country can stop the Cryptocurrency revolution
The Sango legal framework has some drawbacks that might make investors doubt the sincerity of the government of Central African Republic. I am glad that the government have acknowledge that it should be refined to reassure investor that their investment is safe now and in the future. Also there should be a guarantee that even if the present Bitcoin friendly government leaves power, subsequent government would not abandon the Sango project.

Furthermore, for the Sango project to achieve its objective, the government should start implementing some of the infrastructural projects that it has proposed. What the world or investors need now is proofs, we need to start seeing pictures of the installation of internet facilities, electricity connections , Bitcoin educational programs, etc. Government actions would also propel or attract more investors.  
If you do not have binding legal force and make Sango a long-term project, this will be a big problem, when the power changes in Africa, the government in this case has a view, so the launch of the Sango project is considered necessary, but when viewed as a whole, the Sango project also has the advantage of touching the middle class in this country
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1004
The “Sango” project is believed to be able to increase the growth center of legal crypto, its aim is to attract businessmen and crypto enthusiasts, so that bitcoin becomes more widely adopted.
The President of the Central African Republic recognizes that doing all this requires support, so the legal framework needs to be refined, so that the bitcoin issue does not become a problem in the future.
This project is considered strategic and visionary in increasing sources of state revenue, with the law, it will certainly make it easier for crypto companies to enter and establish companies.
So the emphasis on the State is no longer a scary thing, with guarantees of corporate rights and other instruments, thus special economic zones will have the same space as in the physical world.

This president is quite visionary and able to read opportunities, because in fact no country can stop the Cryptocurrency revolution

Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
A good thing when more and more countries legalize Bitcoin, I hope this will be a motivation for us to continue to buy and not care at what price because the great potential of Bitcoin can change our lives in the future.

Looking at the price of Bitcoin, only the reach folks also known as Institutional Investors are putting money on bitcoin because they believe it is the safest, the best for people and very transparent consensus system and always the number 1 crypto that drives others but the retailers and average investors that want something that will yield more profit in a short time don't look at these key things, it is easier for Alts to triple than for bitcoin to do that, this is one of the reasons why some people wouldn't think the way we do to buy bitcoin. However, the future is certain for those who are still buying, holding and don't look at the short term picture.

Activity: 1526
Merit: 876

https://www.google.com/amp/s/voi.id/amp/183855/presiden-republik-afrika-tengah-luncurkan-sango-jadi-mata-uang-kripto-resmi-negara
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
When the policies made by state officials are aimed at the convenience of the people, it is a positive form that must be welcomed as in the Central African Republic it is reported that they will use Bitcoin to push the country's economy forward. To me, this is a very coherent thought between knowledge and object.

It was reported that Negeria, one of the countries on the African continent that experienced an increase in Bitcoin trading volume above $1 billion between January 2021 and June 2022. It was an honor for me when I received this news.

https://news.bitcoin.com/nigerian-btc-peer-to-peer-volumes-nearly-400m-in-h1-of-2022-significant-growth-in-kenya-and-ghana-volumes/

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
thread error..
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 6012
Decentralization Maximalist
Many bitcoiners are truly skeptical of any projects that create new coins, and frequently we wonder why they cannot just build upon bitcoin or lightning network or some second layer.. why do they need to create a new coin.
Just diving into a possible hellhole Smiley

I think in cases new premined tokens or coins are created, you have to differentiate two cases:

1) The tokens want to be a competition to Bitcoin, i.e. a general-purpose cryptocurrency (Example: Ethereum, Ripple ...). In this case I oppose these attempts, because a premined cryptocurrency can never be as decentralized like one distributed with equal chances for all participants, like Bitcoin. Premined general-purpose cryptos give an unfair advantage to their creators, and even worse: they give them more power in the consensus above all if they're secured by PoS.

2) The tokens are created as a specific means to achieve financing of a project. In this case, I can approve some of them if the use case is legit. In my opinion, these tokens are one of the few options at the moment for a decentralized loan for people, organizations or even states which have no collateral to offer. (no, "DeFi lending" is not the solution, because in these cases you need crypto collateral - in the case there is no collateral then you can't get a loan, so its real-world use cases are very limited).

So in my opinion, the simple fact that a token is used for financing, isn't a point against the project. I think the Sango Coin is clearly an example of case 2, and we all know that the financial resources of the Central African Republic are limited.

However, of course, the transparency (see below) and the general quality of the management of the acquired funds must be considered, and here we can be sceptical indeed.

By the way, it seems to me that any country that is getting involved in bitcoin is going to need to be obligated to practices that are transparent regarding what they are doing, including providing some descriptions of how they are both safeguarding their use of BTC funds and even setting forth some plans regarding how the BTC funds will survive through any successor administration.. and even though I really appreciate El Salvador's various bitcoin efforts, they likely still are somewhat lacking in terms of some of their bitcoin funds transparency and their successorship plans in regards to those bitcoin that they currently hold and expect to hold at the time of any successorship.
Here I fully agree and I second the doubts about the Sango project here.
Activity: 798
Merit: 538
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Many bitcoiners are truly skeptical of any projects that create new coins, and frequently we wonder why they cannot just build upon bitcoin or lightning network or some second layer.. why do they need to create a new coin.

that's true, I've thought about it as well, why is the need for creating another coin aside bitcoin, I think that's the only downfall to the entire development they are coming up with, because in creating a Sango coin it will make less sense as it is a centralized currency and what the people key into is the decentralization of digital currency bitcoin, am much sure if they eventually succeeded in creating one then they may not get the expected results as required, what gives people interest much on the Sango project is bitcoin and once they begin to mix things up with other coins they may not achieved their target.

Also here, I think they need to understand this one thing they have failed to learn from El-Savador's bitcoin adoption, El-Savador never created any coin/token nor CBDC, they rather build on the bitcoin network and maximize every potential it comes with.

the creation of a new coin could be genuine, but it surely is going down the shitcoin path.. which personally, I would have less of a problem with their choice to incorporate some kind of a shitcoin leg if they had focused upon bitcoin first for something like 2-4 years..

they can't do two things at a time and expect having a good result, i think the earlier CAR discover this lapse the better it is for them to fix it rather than constituting shitcoins as you've said, they need to understand that one thing at a time is very important and not in considering any coin or token than bitcoin, honestly the introduction of something new aside bitcoin is compromising their entire plan into something scrappy.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
The Sango project is live again with a unique and special "Sango Contest" opportunities for it citizens in their active participation in the ongoing Sango bitcoin project aimed at improving better lives on it's people, one of the things you need to do is to make a minimum of
$100 into investing on the Sango project, complete some of it social responsibilities tasks
this contest is aimed to benefit participants in building a new Africa through Sango bitcoin project while at the same time becoming a Central African Republic resident places you with these opportunities in having:

1. A Tax-free Crypto experience
2. E-residency
3. Sango coins
4. Land
5. Citizenship

All five in one outstanding benefits from the Sango bitcoin project and contest https://twitter.com/sangoproject/status/1561251416626368513?t=YUfCv14toAV6OBSNzBtk3Q&s=19 this country is with no doubt planning well to make lives better through it's bitcoin adoption for its citizens, they are taking some drastic steps just as in the case of El-Savador's progress with bitcoin adoption, they are indeed a good trail blazers.

You gotta be careful in your presumption that mere words matter when it comes to the creation of a new coin... and connecting that with bitcoin, Dunamisx.

Sure, in the end, the creation of a new coin could be genuine, but it surely is going down the shitcoin path.. which personally, I would have less of a problem with their choice to incorporate some kind of a shitcoin leg if they had focused upon bitcoin first for something like 2-4 years.. and if they could at least focus on bitcoin first for a few years, then they might build enough of the credentials to supplement their bitcoin journey with some kind of a shitcoin.. . .

I am not going to give any shitcoiner much benefit of the doubt in regards to being any kind of "good trail blazer" - unless they can demonstrate a certain meaningful/reasonable level of bitcoin first - such as something on a similar level to what I described.  Fuck shitcoins and they can screw off with their bullshit token.

By the way, it seems to me that any country that is getting involved in bitcoin is going to need to be obligated to practices that are transparent regarding what they are doing, including providing some descriptions of how they are both safeguarding their use of BTC funds and even setting forth some plans regarding how the BTC funds will survive through any successor administration.. and even though I really appreciate El Salvador's various bitcoin efforts, they likely still are somewhat lacking in terms of some of their bitcoin funds transparency and their successorship plans in regards to those bitcoin that they currently hold and expect to hold at the time of any successorship.
The Sango project is live again with a unique and special "Sango Contest" opportunities for it citizens in their active participation in the ongoing Sango bitcoin project aimed at improving better lives on it's people, one of the things you need to do is to make a minimum of
$100 into investing on the Sango project, complete some of it social responsibilities tasks
this contest is aimed to benefit participants in building a new Africa through Sango bitcoin project while at the same time becoming a Central African Republic resident places you with these opportunities in having:

1. A Tax-free Crypto experience
2. E-residency
3. Sango coins
4. Land
5. Citizenship

All five in one outstanding benefits from the Sango bitcoin project and contest https://twitter.com/sangoproject/status/1561251416626368513?t=YUfCv14toAV6OBSNzBtk3Q&s=19 this country is with no doubt planning well to make lives better through it's bitcoin adoption for its citizens, they are taking some drastic steps just as in the case of El-Savador's progress with bitcoin adoption, they are indeed a good trail blazers.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
Back to the Sango coin,

this thing doesn't match anything in the whitepaper

So if the numbers are indeed true between those two dates they have sold 3280916 tokens at a 10cents/token, so about $300k in funding in 25 days.  It also means that at this pace it will take about 4 years to sell just the tokens in the first stage.

Does this imply that the Bitcoin blockchain is only suitable for individuals and companies and not nations? Is this whitepaper insinuating that the privacy of CAR can be compromised if they use Bitcoin blockchain directly? The paper painted a very good picture about sidechains without also considering that it has its own pitfalls.

It means BTC is good for buying their tokens, but it's not good for anything else!
So everyone needs to rush and sell their coins for these tokens and then trust the great government of taking care of everything else, like privacy, control over how much you can own and spend, the value of each token and for your own and most important security, places where you can spend your coisn and where you;re not allowed to.
In case of Central African Republic, at least they didn't converted any of their Forex reserves to Bitcoin (do they have any Forex to start with?)

One thing you need to understand is that everyone will be responsible for their actions and inactions, that's their decision and you need to respect that for them just as you would love to see everyone to respect yours, moreover i don't see any link to prove this as genuine, remember the influence of social media.

Now they are in deep trouble, because the Bitcoin prices plummeted by around 70% from the peak levels. And actually this has discouraged other countries from taking a similar step, and make Bitcoin a legal tender in their jurisdictions.

How does bitcoin price volatility affects other countries from adoption, these are two different things, other countries fail to do so because of its decentralization, so they believe it will aid the growth of scam and fraudulent activities in the society, and regarding bitcoin volatility, its not a thing of concern just as we have profit and loss in economics, same is the pattern here and it has always been right from it launch in 2009, so nobody is doubting bitcoin volatility from existing and should in no way affect your decision for it.
legendary
I read through the Sango Whitepaper and at least it shows that the government of Central African Republic has roadmaps for the actualization of its goals and objectives of adopting Bitcoin as a legal tender. But I have some questions or reservations.

Confidential Transactions: the use of a public blockchain, such as Bitcoin, is not
suitable for governmental activities, thus a privacy layer is required.

A Nation-wide e-government infrastructure is not feasible on a completely public
blockchain due to some of the modules requiring privacy protection

Does this imply that the Bitcoin blockchain is only suitable for individuals and companies and not nations? Is this whitepaper insinuating that the privacy of CAR can be compromised if they use Bitcoin blockchain directly? The paper painted a very good picture about sidechains without also considering that it has its own pitfalls.

SANGO will be issued by a quorum of nodes controlled by Central African Republic
institutions, collectively known as the Institutional Quorum with democratically elected
members, including the presidency, ministers and National Assembly

Is this not a form of centralization and government restrictions? Also can politicians be trusted to control such sensitive position? Is there no possibility that they can abuse their positions or use it for selfish reasons.

Nonetheless, there is still work to be performed concerning the legal framework. By the end of 2022, the Central African Republic has pledged to publish dedicated legal guidelines for crypto.

The government acknowledging that there is still more work to be done is a proof that they are willing to gather the right information and make adjustment in future. Hence, I am expecting  a well researched and advanced legal guidelines.

https://sango.org/genesis-paper.pdf
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Sango Whitepaper has been published, it can be found here:

https://sango.org/genesis-paper.pdf

Abstract
Sango is a trade language that belongs to the Adamawa-Eastern branch of the Niger-Congo
family, it was widely used in western Africa. Nowadays, it can still be encountered in the
northern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo and the southern part of the Central
African Republic, along the Ubangi River.
In the heart of Africa, there is a region that was omitted during the previous industrial
revolutions, hence an entirety of untapped potential for growth was forsaken. The whole of
Africa appears the way it does due to the fact that its transition to the 21st Century has
experienced a delay in several important sectors.
By 2030, the Sub-saharan region of Africa along with the rest of the continent, have the
potential to make significant progress towards the future. The young demographic, in
combination with the variety of untouched natural resources represent two very important
pillars that will drive this leapfrogging. Technology can be considered the third pillar that
would secure the realization of this progress.
Leapfrogging is the term used to refer to emerging economies which have underdeveloped
technology and rapidly move forward to the adoption of new, modern technology systems
without going through intermediary steps.
Through the democratization of resources located along the Ubangi River, access would be
obtained to the necessary funding that is required to enable the region's full development.
Employing the right technology is vital, in order to guarantee transparency and concurrently
support a newly created, digital-first economy, in the exact manner that a blockchain would.
This is another important pillar for paving the way to a brighter digital future.
In 10 years, the economy of the Central African Republic and neighboring regions can
experience growth on a large scale. For example, it may have the most skilled workforce,
use the newest technologies and build its entire infrastructure by employing contemporary
principles such as being sustainable and reliant on renewable energy. Moreover, the
democratizing of access to its mineral resources and the banking of the unbanked
population would exemplify the array of high end solutions.
Mobile-first technology and cryptocurrencies are already being used worldwide and
correspondingly have a presence in Africa as well. In fact, during the past few years, they
have experienced a large growth in African countries, placing them in the forefront of growth
in these fields. Due to the lack of access to banking and financial systems, Bitcoin has
proven to be the most efficient solution for cross-border transfer of money.
FIAT money is problematic when referring to Africa. Very high inflation, lack of access and
overseas monetary control, all are representative factors of an outdated system in search of
change. Digital currency could represent the solution to achieving a better future.
The Central African Republic has adopted Bitcoin as a legal tender starting with the 21st of
April 2022, and it is looking to build the first digital monetary system that is powered by
blockchain technology and backed by Bitcoin. By placing Bitcoin as the digital store of value,
the Central African Republic is looking to open its borders and provide the Bitcoin legacy
with further, tangible utility

It goes down with the technical definition of Sango.
Looks like it's a sidechain with a native token.
Everything is backed by bitcoin.
Something very similar to Liquid, but different.
So probably there is a reason why they couldn't use Bitcoin (er even liquid) framework in the first place.
And this reason is worrisome.
legendary

Picture

I received a an email from the Sango project that contained this picture. The picture was also share in the twitter account of both pf President Faustin-Archange Touadéra and Changpeng Zhao. According to reports the meeting in Dubai was focused at promoting education, investment, regulatory framework and crypto adoption. I am worried about the regulatory framework which might negate the benefits Bitcoin offers. The opening of the country's crypto space to other shitcoins might expose its inhabitants to fraudulent and ponzi-like shitcoin operators. I guess the meeting might be for the promotion of its Sango project or to score some political point.  
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Some people proclaim that they like working, and surely working seems to be way more enjoyable (and less inconvenient) when it is optional.. or if you are able to be in charge of your work place and work duties rather than having to follow a bunch of lame and sometimes contradictory directives or even to not have a whole hell of a lot of autonomy or other options that might be available (to choose not to perform that kind of work)
I am sure many rock stars (once they have "made it") have periods in which they do not mind working, and sometimes they may be in a position to take some time off, and other times they don't.
Life is too short to waste on these unsatisfying conventional jobs but one keep working because of the need to survive. I enjoy what I do but getting directives from rigid and archaic superiors that are bent on on maintaining status quo is killing me slowly. But because of the need to provide for my family I go back to that hell everyday. As I continue to wait for my investment plans to mature in the future, my greatest solace is my wife who spends moderately to ensure that we set aside our monthly investment savings. Once I am able to get returns from my investment that is able to meet the needs of my family, I intend to spend more time with my children and wife because where I find joy.    

I doubt that we can really proclaim what is best in terms of how much time any person should spend working and/or in what kinds of work because we do not necessarily know the options that people have as well as they might know or able to choose from what they believe are their options.  Surely some folks might not realize their options, or they might have difficulties changing (or increasing) their options based on from where they are starting.. or maybe certain paths that they took along the way that might have eliminated or reduced their likelihood to employ some options that might have been available to them at an earlier age.
legendary
Some people proclaim that they like working, and surely working seems to be way more enjoyable (and less inconvenient) when it is optional.. or if you are able to be in charge of your work place and work duties rather than having to follow a bunch of lame and sometimes contradictory directives or even to not have a whole hell of a lot of autonomy or other options that might be available (to choose not to perform that kind of work)
I am sure many rock stars (once they have "made it") have periods in which they do not mind working, and sometimes they may be in a position to take some time off, and other times they don't.
Life is too short to waste on these unsatisfying conventional jobs but one keep working because of the need to survive. I enjoy what I do but getting directives from rigid and archaic superiors that are bent on on maintaining status quo is killing me slowly. But because of the need to provide for my family I go back to that hell everyday. As I continue to wait for my investment plans to mature in the future, my greatest solace is my wife who spends moderately to ensure that we set aside our monthly investment savings. Once I am able to get returns from my investment that is able to meet the needs of my family, I intend to spend more time with my children and wife because where I find joy.    
Activity: 168
Merit: 417
武士道
maybe it is always inconvenient?
It most likely is.

Hahahaha

I am glad that you picked up on that point..  and, maybe I overstated the dynamics a wee bit?
Its a hard balance to achieve, but even taking 1 small step every day in either direction will bring you much further than doing nothing. And will already set you apart from most people who are doing nothing. Its not necessary to be perfect in this, consistency compounds by itself.

Some people proclaim that they like working, and surely working seems to be way more enjoyable (and less inconvenient) when it is optional.. or if you are able to be in charge of your work place and work duties rather than having to follow a bunch of lame and sometimes contradictory directives or even to not have a whole hell of a lot of autonomy or other options that might be available (to choose not to perform that kind of work).. so in that regard, we must concede that there may well exist some scenarios in which work might not be so inconvenient when it is mostly optional and can be delegated
Yup, youre touching the point of having freedom in ones own work, this is true freedom. Its something that will take a lot of work and talent(everyone is talented in something, it takes exercise to become better) to to achieve. Being stuck in some corporate culture bs wont get you there, even if the compensation is good. So working on this early can pay out later on. Work that you really enjoy can also give meaning to a oneself, torturing oneself trough 40 years of lame meaningless work wont pay out. Sure this person will have finally time when theyre 70 year olds, but then its not even sure how pensions will be with the future demographics and the financial system, also when youre old priorities change, someone shouldnt only start to enjoy life at 70 years old, its too late. Someone whos still able to meaningfully work on their own terms in their 70s, will be truly free regardless. We should spend more energy on enjoying the now, than preparing to safely wait for death.

when it gets in the way of enjoying hookers, lambos and blow, for example.
Ultimately, true meaning isnt achieved trough money or material things tho. A good wife will give you much more joy, money(theres women who are better at earning money than men nowadays), and meaning than any hooker can. You might have more fun driving an average car in a country like germany where there are tracks without speed limits, than it is to drive a supercar in the desert. It might be more fun to go for a roadtrip trough italy in a cheap car with friends/ family, than to drive a supercar alone. You might regret taking blow when it makes you age faster than you otherwise would or cant enjoy things without it anymore, because it affected the chemicals in your brain too much.

We get used to nice things fast and then were standing infront of the same problem again, and it will never be enough and theres always someone with nicer things than oneself. So everything is relative. Its possible to win at life with or without much money, Its possible to lose at life with or without much money. Its always possible to enjoy life in the absence/ presence of nice things, theres no need to make it dependent on either thing. Everyone can do it now. Im neither scared of having too much or too little money, i will structure my life in a meaningful to me way, regardless.

Some of them are free to work when they want and happy, while others are stuck with exploitative record labels and depressed. Freedom is true wealth.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
There are so many poor nations who are looking bitcoin as their liberation from poverty. These countries have very small economy, but they are liberating it for international investments. I think bitcoin is the way forward but big economies are not really ready to accept bitcoin out of insecurity to their conventional economy. But citizens  are enthusiastically doing it. Lets see what course will international economy will take. But bitcoin will certainly be an important factor shaping our future economy
The limited supply is a major factor against the inflated currencies. Surely this will have its impact over every country's economy in the future. Grown countries are in a good shape against the small economies. According to me, it is good that the big nations aren't making big steps forward with bitcoin. When they take such decisions there is possible chances of the poor countries suffering. When big nations enter, they'll acquire a big volume of the bitcoin. This will surely gives them the access to manipulate the market. This can disturb the economy of small countries that have begun to use bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: