Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN MAGAZINE ARRIVED! - page 8. (Read 50124 times)

donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1078
July 19, 2012, 12:07:57 AM
Out of interest, how are the sales of the magazine going?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
July 18, 2012, 10:40:05 AM
I'd just like to add, that I have had now too had the pleasure of reading the magazine, and I must say that it was a pleasant experience.

The missing proof reading, typos and some layout errors didn't ruin the overall impression of a thoroughly enjoyable magazine.

So good on you for making it work, although I still think my previous ramblings about you failing to deliver on time remain valid, and it remains to be seen that the magazine can come out on anything resembling a regular basis, and on time...

Looking forward to the next issue, and I might even subscribe myself!!!

I hear ya Dansker.  I haven't read many newspapers/magazines, but following my read of Bitcoin Magazine, I started checking out other Magazines to see how it compares and I was surprised that EVERY magazine whether it's Time Magazine, the Wallstreet Journal or National Geographic has typos and errors.

So it put my mind at rest about a few extra letters here or there.

Great Magazine!   Looking forward to issue #2!!!

I'm in Rome right now, and I'm thinking about asking the magazine vendors when they will be carrying Bitcoin Magazine Smiley

~ciao
Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!
July 17, 2012, 04:36:06 PM
I'd just like to add, that I have had now too had the pleasure of reading the magazine, and I must say that it was a pleasant experience.

The missing proof reading, typos and some layout errors didn't ruin the overall impression of a thoroughly enjoyable magazine.

So good on you for making it work, although I still think my previous ramblings about you failing to deliver on time remain valid, and it remains to be seen that the magazine can come out on anything resembling a regular basis, and on time...

Looking forward to the next issue, and I might even subscribe myself!!!
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
July 14, 2012, 11:54:14 PM
Since there seems to be a repeating trend of asking customer support questions in this thread I'll leave this address here again for support from anything related to improper shipments, damaged packages, incorrect addresses, and order inquiries: [email protected]

For advertising inquiries: [email protected]

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
July 14, 2012, 08:24:42 PM
Matthew,

I received my copy of Bitcoin Magazine issue #1 yesterday!

Unfortunately, I ordered 2 copies (that is, I placed one order for 2 copies).

Any chance that you ship multiple-copy orders separately and on different days?  If not, I'd like my 2nd copy please  Cheesy

-The Joint

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
July 14, 2012, 07:53:49 PM
Well it's about goddamn time...

They even folded it in half so it would stand up for the picture. That was thoughtful of them.

Look forward to reading it finally!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
July 13, 2012, 09:37:20 AM
Happy 17th birthday Smiley

Thanks, but it's actually my 14th Grin

/joking

29th
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
July 13, 2012, 09:31:58 AM
Happy 17th birthday Smiley
legendary
July 13, 2012, 06:55:52 AM
Still waiting for my pre-order... I'm not even getting replies to emails sent to [email protected]

Casascius coins arrived already and I ordered them 2 weeks ago  Grin

Maybe the Spanish police are blocking it. If [email protected] isn't working (which it is, for everyone else apparently), try [email protected]. Also make sure you're not using some scummy Tor anonymous email that gets marked as spam instantly by every mail provider.

Could be but they never got into my mail Undecided 
Sending all my emails from paraipanakos (at) gmail dot com. I'm starting to get depressed on this issue already, and today is supposed to be my birthday...
July 13, 2012, 06:48:32 AM
Still waiting for my pre-order... I'm not even getting replies to emails sent to [email protected]

Maybe the Spanish police are blocking it. If [email protected] isn't working (which it is, for everyone else apparently), try [email protected]. Also make sure you're not using some scummy Tor anonymous email that gets marked as spam instantly by every mail provider.
legendary
July 13, 2012, 06:34:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
July 12, 2012, 11:23:08 PM
Got mine today.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
July 12, 2012, 10:13:32 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
July 12, 2012, 10:02:12 PM
Where do I order... do you accept BTC ?
Activity: 546
July 12, 2012, 04:04:27 PM
It arrived today! Can't wait to read it.

Smiley
July 12, 2012, 08:30:38 AM
The magazine should be wrapped in plastic. It arrived dirty on the back.

Your magazine didn't come in an envelope? That's highly bizarre. We've had problems with our original printers/shippers but I don't know how they sent a magazine to you without an envelope. That's just downright unacceptable.

It did come inside an envelope, but the back cover (the one with bitinstant ad), which is white, arrived dirty with black marks everywhere.
It seems it was rubbed somewhere before it was packaged. That's why I said it should be wrapper in plastic before doing anything with it.
Normally I receive magazines wrapped in plastic inside an envelop.

Sorry for the confusion.

That is indeed bizarre. Please send your complaint to [email protected]

Our customer service is usually quite quick in both responding and fixing issues for customers. You're lucky I just happened to be reading this thread or I never would have known! Thanks for helping us do a better job though!
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2012, 08:28:55 AM

Your magazine didn't come in an envelope? That's highly bizarre. We've had problems with our original printers/shippers but I don't know how they sent a magazine to you without an envelope. That's just downright unacceptable.

It did come inside an envelope, but the back cover (the one with bitinstant ad), which is white, arrived dirty with black marks everywhere.
It seems it was rubbed somewhere before it was packaged. That's why I said it should be wrapper in plastic before doing anything with it.
Normally I receive magazines wrapped in plastic inside an envelope.

Sorry for the confusion.
July 12, 2012, 08:06:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2012, 07:47:56 AM
July 12, 2012, 07:33:18 AM
Received my copy in Sweden some days ago. Overall I'm really impressed but I do agree about the font. Making the font smaller and margins bigger will give it a more professional look. Keep up the good work!

Appreciate the advice and glad to see you got it in Sweden. There are already major changes to the second and third issues (which are being designs simultaneously).
Pages:
Jump to: