Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin MineField - 10%-2300% winings, fully automated, with cool technologies:) - page 9. (Read 88253 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 250
my account was hacked and lost 0.0012 btc.

I dont know who done it but all i have is their waller address?

I dont understand how they done it, seeing how no one else is meant to see my link.

Well, if someone was actually trying to steal from your Bitcoin Minefield account, it would not be too difficult.

It was assumed to be too unlikely that someone would try to steal from it. (As was mentioned before in this thread, there is no real security, just the secret key which is sent to the server unencrypted)

you are spreading disinformation and fear.
it is not unlikely that someone would try to steal from this site, a LOT of people try to steal bitcoin, everywhere.

a person that's in position to log in as you has to be in the same local network and with access to your traffic.
that same person is in position then to steal your facebook and gmail sessions too (login is encrypted but cookies are sent over plaintext connection afterwards)
do those sites offer no real security too?
Activity: 354
oh, damn, sorry people, for some reason I stopped receiving notifications for this thread so I missed the last 10ish posts. I'll read and reply to everything later today.
I have been replying to support emails. Your BTC are safe. I'll contact everyone that mentioned a problem and will make sure that everything is ok.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Dear Bit coin Minefield. When I go to play on my tablet the only bet I can do is 10 mines - x1.58

I cannot change it because the slider doesn't work with touch. Do you think you can make it tablet-friendly?

Don't touch the slider grabber, touch the 'rails' of where you want it to be and it should work.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How many confirmations should it take until it adds to the balance reflected on the minefield page? The first transaction I did was almost instant, my second deposit is taking much longer, is this normal?

Thanks Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/61a3df994a050c6c8fd7e938bd14c78c305accc077e17f5950d68d117fa80910

Oh, I guess I should post my user and amount I'm missing. user-5169a2b2520646bd7d0970bf missing 0.005 from the above transaction.
Thanks!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How many confirmations should it take until it adds to the balance reflected on the minefield page? The first transaction I did was almost instant, my second deposit is taking much longer, is this normal?

Thanks Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/61a3df994a050c6c8fd7e938bd14c78c305accc077e17f5950d68d117fa80910
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I dont understand how they done it, seeing how no one else is meant to see my link.

Well, if someone was actually trying to steal from your Bitcoin Minefield account, it would not be too difficult.

It was assumed to be too unlikely that someone would try to steal from it. (As was mentioned before in this thread, there is no real security, just the secret key which is sent to the server unencrypted)
Activity: 140

has anyone been able to cash out any bitcoin from this one today  Huh
I was able to cash out yesterday, it's possible that the payout account is empty now, as the OP seems to have been gone for about a week.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
has anyone been able to cash out any bitcoin from this one today  Huh
Activity: 182
Wise Smiley I wonder what happened to him...

Hope he hasn't left this unattended - not the best thing to do!
Yeah, I hope he comes back soon, there have been a few people needing support lately.
He's probably away been away from a computer/electricity/internet for a while, or he's just taking a break Smiley

Lets just hope it isn't anything sinister Wink

Yeah, I hope he comes back soon, there have been a few people needing support lately.
He's probably away been away from a computer/electricity/internet for a while, or he's just taking a break Smiley
You would probably be better PM'ing the OP Smiley

Liam
Yeah, thanks, holorga hasn't been active for 7 days, I'm thinking of sending an email instead Smiley

Liam
Yeah, thanks, holorga hasn't been active for 7 days, I'm thinking of sending an email instead Smiley
Hello, I deposited 0.013 BTC in the address for my account (user-314159265358979323846264), But it's not showing up.

It currently has 156 confirmations on the blockchain, just wondering if you could help out Smiley

Liam
Hello, I deposited 0.013 BTC in the address for my account (user-314159265358979323846264), But it's not showing up.

It currently has 156 confirmations on the blockchain, just wondering if you could help out Smiley
Is the OP still maintaining this?

Still really like it, will try some micro coins with the 24 mine setting soon Wink

Liam
erm...op, i see you online daily but you dont answer my PMs or messages?

I lost my secret link because i had to re-install windows.
I can give you my username and verify that the link is mine, i got over 100 referals on it and it is growing daily.

Could I please get that account back?
Activity: 294
Let's Start a Cryptolution!!
Wow I am not one for these kinda BTC gambling things, but this looks neat, will have to give it a shot!!
Also, its funny how I almost never hit a mine when i choose 0 btc, but the second i actually pay something, I instantly lose it.

Im calling shinanigans.
How much have people actually won from this>

Because strangly I just happen to click on 1 square and lose most of the time, when there are as low as 5 mines...
Pages:
Jump to: