Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin MineField - 10%-2300% winings, fully automated, with cool technologies:) - page 12. (Read 88253 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
For some reason no matter what withdraw address I put it just saying invalid address. Please help me its kinda annoying I just want to pull the little bit I put in back out.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Game does not work for me. I'm using FF and all I see on screen is this > http://postimage.org/image/w5pzfs4ij/

What exactly I'm supposed to do to play for free (0 BTC) or for some BTCs?

hey,
yeah, you are having some kind of problem,  the site can't connect websockets to the server, your network is probably not allowing connections on all the ports to remote services..

you should have buttons to chose the bet above the minefield.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
Activity: 142
Hello there!
Hey... are you ever going to use those tiles i made you

Wink
Post here the tiles, I want to see them! Wink

P.S: I still like the MineTiles...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
Hey... are you ever going to use those tiles i made you

Wink
I think I'm having problems with referrals being counted.

I'm pretty sure that its working fine.
if you click on a referal url multiple times, it won't count as another user being refered, clear the cookies on a browser you are clicking with inbetween clicks
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
I think I'm having problems with referrals being counted.
lol, if you feel like sharing, what kind of exploit? I'm curious.. and I hope you won at btcdice! lol but I don't think you did

I set it to 24 mines (only 1 out of 25 wins) and clicked a random box to see which was the winner box. Then I clicked on the same box to play again (not the bet button) and kept on clicking the box that would have won the last time. For some reason the minefield seemed to choose the same box for win in the next 8-18 turns. Not always, but often enough that I figured it would be profitable because when you win it's 22.5x the bet.

When I made a deposit I noticed that I could no longer do this. I had to choose the bet ever round instead of just clicking the TNT i blew. This seemed to change the odds for the same box to win again (again I'm not sure about it). But I tried to play this strategy anyway, and I had luck for some time. I won about 7 times losing only 3 rounds and was up from 1BTC to 1,159BTC (0.001 bet). Then I started taking more risk and also losing more. It was totally frustrating when I swapped to the 0.01 bet and it took over 40 rounds for the same box to win. Sometimes when my box lost over 25 rounds in a row i switched it to some other box just to see earlier choise win. daaaam Tongue

And I sent my last cents from minefield withdraw to dice so even if I did win the dice I wouldn't have gotten a cent out of it Cheesy

oh, a minefield generation algo doesn't have any information about the previous minefield when generating a new one, it was a coincidence Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
lol, if you feel like sharing, what kind of exploit? I'm curious.. and I hope you won at btcdice! lol but I don't think you did

I set it to 24 mines (only 1 out of 25 wins) and clicked a random box to see which was the winner box. Then I clicked on the same box to play again (not the bet button) and kept on clicking the box that would have won the last time. For some reason the minefield seemed to choose the same box for win in the next 8-18 turns. Not always, but often enough that I figured it would be profitable because when you win it's 22.5x the bet.

When I made a deposit I noticed that I could no longer do this. I had to choose the bet ever round instead of just clicking the TNT i blew. This seemed to change the odds for the same box to win again (again I'm not sure about it). But I tried to play this strategy anyway, and I had luck for some time. I won about 7 times losing only 3 rounds and was up from 1BTC to 1,159BTC (0.001 bet). Then I started taking more risk and also losing more. It was totally frustrating when I swapped to the 0.01 bet and it took over 40 rounds for the same box to win. Sometimes when my box lost over 25 rounds in a row i switched it to some other box just to see earlier choise win. daaaam Tongue

And I sent my last cents from minefield withdraw to dice so even if I did win the dice I wouldn't have gotten a cent out of it Cheesy
Bleh. I thought I found an exploit when playing with 0 bet. I had a win/lose ratio of 10/3. Then I made a deposit and lost everything (wtf?) Grin and when I had lost all hope I thought what the heck I'll just put the rest to btcdice and made a bet directly from minefield. God I feel like a retard..  Roll Eyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Bleh. I thought I found an exploit when playing with 0 bet. I had a win/lose ratio of 10/3. Then I made a deposit and lost everything (wtf?) Grin and when I had lost all hope I thought what the heck I'll just put the rest to btcdice and made a bet directly from minefield. God I feel like a retard..  Roll Eyes
My experience with minefield is that no matter how much you win, you are going to loose it all eventually if you keep playing!

yup, you could have calculated that from the odds too.. this is true for all gambling.
Activity: 56
My experience with minefield is that no matter how much you win, you are going to loose it all eventually if you keep playing!
any plans for ltc minefeild
That could be really cool! Grin

not really, not sure how big ltc is, should look into it at some point. I'll consider it for the next game I make.
It's very easy to adapt the Bitcoin Minefield to Litecoin Minefield, instead of bitcoind you use litecoind, and the JSON RPC is the same  Wink

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Litecoin

yup I supposed so, I'd need to create some logic/gui for it. maybe just running ltc.minefield.bitcoinlab.org would be easier.
Activity: 142
Hello there!

not really, not sure how big ltc is, should look into it at some point. I'll consider it for the next game I make.
It's very easy to adapt the Bitcoin Minefield to Litecoin Minefield, instead of bitcoind you use litecoind, and the JSON RPC is the same  Wink

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Litecoin

Also, why not have a permanent deposit address associated with a user id?

yeah, good question, when I was making the site I was new to bitcoin and supposed that people care about anonimity a lot so I implemented this thing with rotating addresses, you can actually use a single address for all the transactios.. I should make this clear.
Activity: 56
Also, why not have a permanent deposit address associated with a user id?
Pages:
Jump to: