Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin MineField - 10%-2300% winings, fully automated, with cool technologies:) - page 13. (Read 88253 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sometimes I think that TNT is following my mouse cursor Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
OK, IE9 and Opera don't work though Chrome is running smoothly Smiley Little annoying but it will do!

ie is not supported, I should add a warning message for IE, and I'll figure out opera.. I should be able to get opera to work.
OK, IE9 and Opera don't work though Chrome is running smoothly Smiley Little annoying but it will do!
Well, I just tried IE9 and Opera works better than that! I will continue testing.....
Hi, I cant even play this game properly as I have to keep refreshing for the game to be responsive! Any issues?

hm, refreshing? strange.. the site is working properly for me.. maybe try changing the browser? ff and chrome work for sure.
Hi, I cant even play this game properly as I have to keep refreshing for the game to be responsive! Any issues?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Hello there!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
any plans for ltc minefeild
some kind of weirdness with the server, I'm guessing due to bitcoind being moved to another machine, I've turned the service off until I figure this out. won't be able to deal with this in the next 24 hours though.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
this game is great. i love it! its fun and also made very simple with state of the art technology.
keep up the great work. btw: use some own textures or buy something. if you take 3 usd you get many very good graphics on graphicriver.net
We should make a "buried treasure" that only shows up 1/10000000000000000th of a time but automatically clears all the blocks for you  Wink

I don't think that changes things. I want to leave it simple. this would be an equivalent of enlarging the minefield + playing on max mines.
ppl sorry, still here, still waiting for mtgox. last reply from them was 3 days ago, I delivered what they asked for within 30 minutes of their reply.

the site is up again!
legendary
Hello!
We should make a "buried treasure" that only shows up 1/10000000000000000th of a time but automatically clears all the blocks for you  Wink
ppl sorry, still here, still waiting for mtgox. last reply from them was 3 days ago, I delivered what they asked for within 30 minutes of their reply.
the service is down atm.
I need to access my mtgox to transfer more bitcoin to the server, however, I've lost my yubikey together with my home keys yesterday Smiley I've started the process of getting access to my mtgox account again.
I cannot withdrawal. First time this happens.
"Error: Insufficient funds"

Balance: 0.2669 BTC

Sent user id by PM.

hey, you'll be able to cash out your account now, I had a super lucky high roller that cashed out everything from the servers wallet:)
how much did they win?

100+ btc at one point, they cashed out around 50 and played 24 mines until they lost the rest.
legendary
Hello!

Sent user id by PM.

hey, you'll be able to cash out your account now, I had a super lucky high roller that cashed out everything from the servers wallet:)
how much did they win?

Sent user id by PM.

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Sent user id by PM.
Activity: 15
I love this thing. It's fun and really heavy on my wallet.

Made it to 2 BTC with 0.5 deposit then lost it all.  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: