Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Miners - page 3. (Read 64023 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
February 08, 2014, 11:03:50 PM
so rebecca, phoenix, maui were all in on this scam to pretty much sum it up?

just wow..
No, lol. Thats pure idiocy, I and my bro were the ones ripped off. Any one who thinks I was "CTS" can Piss off.
Follow the blockchain transactions.... look at the evidence; and don't be misled by trolls.

YOU are a LIAR, Mr President!!        AKA - a fuckton of other names!

you and your 'crew' are disgusting parasites that prey upon the hopes of others. (including the 'clueless' fanettes)

I truly hope that you do get scammed and spend the rest of your days wondering 'why me'?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 08, 2014, 09:46:26 PM
So... I've read the TL;DR halfway through this thread... Anyone mind making another long story short? Who's the bad guy, who's the good guy?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
February 08, 2014, 05:29:40 PM
Cheesy

This is such an awesome entertainment.

And the best part is 'scammer gave refunds'... rofl

Honestly, which scammer will ever give you any refund EXCEPT he/she/them have been discovered and now fearing to face the legal consequences..
I'm sure investigations weren't stopped just because there were refunds taken place. Time will tell and put some asses in jail I guess.

*watching*
I hope you're right, and the investigating never stops.....
Thanks Raskul... that speaks volumes.
(Group Hug)  Wink
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
software developer
February 08, 2014, 06:30:42 AM
 Cheesy

This is such an awesome entertainment.

And the best part is 'scammer gave refunds'... rofl

Honestly, which scammer will ever give you any refund EXCEPT he/she/them have been discovered and now fearing to face the legal consequences..
I'm sure investigations weren't stopped just because there were refunds taken place. Time will tell and put some asses in jail I guess.

*watching*
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 08, 2014, 06:22:51 AM
OK, this scam is now dead.  Smiley
So...
I want to publicly apologise to Phoenix, and to Searing if any of my posts offended or caused any inconvenience. I'm not so proud that I can't admit when i'm wrong, and in this case, it would seem I may have been wrong in my judgement, but hey, I'm only human... the good thing is that all who paid to this scam, got their funds back an that is the main thing.

So... lessons have been learned by all concerned, and these scam companies will perhaps dissipate as time passes (although I'm not holding much hope on this).

I wish you all well, and please keep mining... we are all in this together, regardless of the weather (i feel a song coming on)...
Please accept my apologies folks... I think collectively, we put a halt to what could have been a massive fraud, and i'm still proud of my little part in that. No hard feelings?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
February 08, 2014, 06:16:44 AM

just wow..
No, lol. Thats pure idiocy, I and my bro were the ones ripped off. Any one who thinks I was "CTS" can Fuck off.
Follow the blockchain transactions.... look at the evidence; and don't be misled by trolls.

and well if you don't believe him ...well you won't believe me either...but for what it is worth ..he had no part in it ..I had no part in it...sorry to disappoint.

(although I did like the fact everyone thought I was some kinda mastermind in all this...still think it is funny as hell....alas an't smart enough nor brave enough
to try to pull something off like this....I'm  a happy little coward)

Searing
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
February 08, 2014, 05:42:57 AM

just wow..
No, lol. Thats pure idiocy, I and my bro were the ones ripped off. Any one who thinks I was "CTS" can Piss off.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
February 06, 2014, 05:43:39 PM

just wow..

I think Rebecca is a genuine PR person, who was employed to do the press release, and as such, a victim also.

Doubtful. Just another one of their sockpuppets. Her picture is definitely some sort of stock photo which was heavily altered in photoshop to prevent anyone using a reverse image search.
February 06, 2014, 08:48:34 AM

just wow..

I think Rebecca is a genuine PR person, who was employed to do the press release, and as such, a victim also.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 06, 2014, 08:11:21 AM

just wow..
February 06, 2014, 06:30:36 AM

ps: mota, you clicked unignore. minion.

I put only wwwin on ignore.

You don't believe Phoenix sent 50 btc to them? I sent more than 160 btc to KNCminer, they had no prototype and basically the same backstory. The only difference was a Company ID I could check, which was missing here and only a vague mention of the parent company. And greed blinds people, you know?

apologies. i don't seek refuge in ignore buttons however, i apologise for any offensive comment.
I believe Eric sent 50 BTC, yes, but to whom, and for what is unclear, but you reckon it was not to assure the rest of the community that this scam was in fact a genuine marketing campaign. I feel that sum of btc was for nothing more than to ensure more people sent funds, perpetuating the scam. It is my opinion that there were more involved in this scam than the anonymous Rebecca/Michael. This forum is a perfect place to start a scam like this, and I also believe there are members of this forum who were in on the scam, aside from the OP and new posters. This forum is a breeding ground for fraudulent activities like this, and all I want to do is make sure (pre-regulation) this type of thing does not perpetuate amongst the community. If that means me pointing fingers, then i'm content to do so.
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
February 06, 2014, 04:39:02 AM
Can someone fill me in?
I lost track 20 pages ago when the scammers paid back the money...

What happen for the last 100 post?
Activity: 447
February 05, 2014, 07:20:25 PM

You don't believe Phoenix sent 50 btc to them? I sent more than 160 btc to KNCminer, they had no prototype and basically the same backstory. The only difference was a Company ID I could check, which was missing here and only a vague mention of the parent company. And greed blinds people, you know?

Did you send the 160btc on the first day or second day after their website registered the domain?
Did KnC claim that they had their own in-house FAB? No. They said who was the maker of the chips.
What was the BTC/USD rate when you sent it?  50btc now worth much more than that.

Greed may blind people but this is a fellow that claims he has spent his entire spare time all his life working for free to help humanity as he posted. Sort of diagonally opposed personality types to compare, don't you think? I guess he considers that commenting on news articles about Cointerra is helping humanity. Cointerra, as he posted, could not fool him, he knew they could not achieve 2TH as he posted, but hey CTS coudl do 5TH. OK that sounds reasonable. LOL.
Why did Phoenix try to discourage raskul from filing a complaint with the FBI?

I guess details are not important.
Oh wait, you put me on ignore. It's a preemtive strike so you don't have to answer. Never mind.
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
February 05, 2014, 07:05:19 PM

February 05, 2014, 03:20:30 PM
No no, the Miners were definitely a scam. But putting Phoenix in the same pot? and that coming from some newbies who had no prior engagements here in the forum? And with those lame accusations?
It is rather that "smart people like this" expose scammers and don't casually try to flag other members who got scammed as scammers....

If you mean "there's a sucker born every minute" then I can give that right back at you and raskul. You deserve my ignore, and lo and behold, you got it. Congrats!
I have never a person as smallminded as you in rl, but I think I would pity you. It is pretty much evident you have some kind of beef with Phoenix, but you could just shut up and let it go....

aaahhhh, the inevitable ignore...well I will want to know what scammers you have exposed??? Also, if the ignore is not working, you can check my posts around 1/19/14 where I warned people that bitfuryminers.com was a scam, and lo and beholf, they turn out to be scammers and scammed some people.

So what scammers have you exposed?

It's people like you that try to stop people from pointing scams that give the scammers free reign to screw people.

PS. I never even new Phoenix existed before this thread, therefore no beef other then the verified lies he posted on this thread.
February 05, 2014, 02:15:53 PM
No no, the Miners were definitely a scam. But putting Phoenix in the same pot? and that coming from some newbies who had no prior engagements here in the forum? And with those lame accusations?
It is rather that "smart people like this" expose scammers and don't casually try to flag other members who got scammed as scammers....

If you mean "there's a sucker born every minute" then I can give that right back at you and raskul. You deserve my ignore, and lo and behold, you got it. Congrats!
I have never a person as smallminded as you in rl, but I think I would pity you. It is pretty much evident you have some kind of beef with Phoenix, but you could just shut up and let it go....

everyone on the planet knew the miners were a scam and you somehow think phoenix got fooled to send 50btc..  you are a true idiot!!

+1

Eric was quite displeased when I explained my efforts to notify the authorities regarding this fraud. AS opposed to offering any kind of reward, which he divied up between his 'friends' - this is where my suspicion was aroused.
EDIT: and Daryl is still MIA - of course, he has nothing to hide, does he?

I gave 2 btc, The other donations were from mauiflipper and 3rac3, who are all in agreement as to who gets what, and for what reason.

Activity: 462
February 05, 2014, 02:11:20 PM

everyone on the planet knew the miners were a scam and you somehow think phoenix got fooled to send 50btc..  you are a true idiot!!
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
February 05, 2014, 02:03:14 PM

February 05, 2014, 11:15:01 AM
This has to be the worst thread on Bitcointalk.... Wannabe detectives with pseudotheories and forumnewbies bashing each other over imagined scams... Get a life guys, seriously.

So this was an imagined scam? Really?
It's very smart people like this poster that keep the scammers coming back.  What was that famous quote from David Hannum?
February 05, 2014, 11:08:50 AM
This has to be the worst thread on Bitcointalk.... Wannabe detectives with pseudotheories and forumnewbies bashing each other over imagined scams... Get a life guys, seriously.

wheres the imagined scam/s?

you forgot to mention the forum veterans/heroes 'turned' rogue

& those that don't know what they're talking about but keep telling those who do know, to get a life etc...

+1
it's like that animation film despicable me, criminals will always have their insignificant minion trailing FUD behind them.
Pages:
Jump to: