Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Miners - page 8. (Read 64023 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 31, 2014, 05:25:04 PM
Yet NONE of it was reviewed yet by anyone, and the scammers here refunded totally by choice(Rebecca's penis-Jay) so as you know, none of your information actually helped do squat.

OK, I disagree with that. Looking at the information I initially provided it is quite unlikely the fraudsters refunded you only because they felt regretful. I believe the information I provided was refined by The Avenger and he was able to find more consistent evidences than I did. Then he provided you with the refined information at some point. I do not know if you used the information to pressure the fraudsters to return the misappropriate funds, however I am sure that the fraudsters refunded you because:

1. They came across the information I provided in this thread and realized they were about to be caught.
2. They received the refined information from someone and realized they were about to be caught.

Whatever is the option, each one which worked to build the case with consistent evidence deserves a reward. Of course I do not agree that should be the absurd quantity you and your brother promised, but I agree it should be proportional to the work people voluntarily provided to you.
spoken like a true gent....seems like phoenix might have panicked and blurted out some numbers 'THINKING' he was never going to be re-united with his lost BTC.....

Avenger, seems like you and Augusto did some awesome work.....hope to not need your help like that, but glad to know that there are still good guys out there....

Avenger, since you do say its going to charity, I say have Phoenix send that charity whatever amount....think of the charity it helps....

and phoenix, glad you have your coin back.....

scammers BEWARE!
i think any bounty should be passed to the working party tho, then charity for most of the offering can be given?
Activity: 336
January 31, 2014, 05:22:02 PM
Yet NONE of it was reviewed yet by anyone, and the scammers here refunded totally by choice(Rebecca's penis-Jay) so as you know, none of your information actually helped do squat.

OK, I disagree with that. Looking at the information I initially provided it is quite unlikely the fraudsters refunded you only because they felt regretful. I believe the information I provided was refined by The Avenger and he was able to find more consistent evidences than I did. Then he provided you with the refined information at some point. I do not know if you used the information to pressure the fraudsters to return the misappropriate funds, however I am sure that the fraudsters refunded you because:

1. They came across the information I provided in this thread and realized they were about to be caught.
2. They received the refined information from someone and realized they were about to be caught.

Whatever is the option, each one which worked to build the case with consistent evidence deserves a reward. Of course I do not agree that should be the absurd quantity you and your brother promised, but I agree it should be proportional to the work people voluntarily provided to you.
spoken like a true gent....seems like phoenix might have panicked and blurted out some numbers 'THINKING' he was never going to be re-united with his lost BTC.....

Avenger, seems like you and Augusto did some awesome work.....hope to not need your help like that, but glad to know that there are still good guys out there....

Avenger, since you do say its going to charity, I say have Phoenix send that charity whatever amount....think of the charity it helps....

and phoenix, glad you have your coin back.....

scammers BEWARE!
January 31, 2014, 05:17:01 PM
All right, I was expecting the last payment to disclose this information. I received funds from three different people:

https://blockchain.info/tx/33fa6ebc1b540822ebaaba5cd30c364c9db76b23777708e0b8d196e4356ec2b4
https://blockchain.info/tx/a4a5178ca314dd8a50c17d0b037d00e3f6fdeefed84b1887b396ede5cb92a363
https://blockchain.info/tx/5fad8af81fa4b181788da0f679e890f829b96084dfbad0a7d6a8b041150d8586

Total 2.75 BTC.

It is a small amount compared with the amount promised by both brothers, but still very significant regarding the amount of time I spent investigating the case. I am thankful for the reward reward and I must to say at this point that I am sure the brothers were not conspiring with the fraudsters. If they were conspiring, why would the fraudsters return the funds? They, fraudsters and brothers, could pretend the loss really happened and secretly compensate each other. In other words, if both brothers purchase was part of a conspiracy, why would they waste time showing to everyone they had been refunded? They just could stay silent and there would be no reason to reward anyone.

Because if the scammers refund all money...all police investigations would stop...fbi and all would stop because all money was refunded...somebody must have been shitting their pants to return all that money...whose identify was 100% known? Not saying the brothers are involved. But that could be the reason the money was refunded...and if they were involved, and I am not saying that they were...their refunds are not real refunds because they just go from person involved to persons involved. Funds stay all in the conspiracy execpt the 2 minimal orders from Dave and the other fellow..

^^that's not all the btc, if I am right in declaring i tmy whom put effort into fining a case report with the UK authorities.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
January 31, 2014, 05:15:30 PM

I agree with you... I was talking about Avengers info that wasn't posted in the thread until after the fact, and was only in the PMs till afterwards, but is/was so spot-on, I want to give him the same anyway...  but he wants the 80%. His information did not in fact pressure anything or anyone because it wasn't viewed by anyone here until after refunds took place.
Activity: 336
January 31, 2014, 05:13:26 PM
All right, I was expecting the last payment to disclose this information. I received funds from three different people:

https://blockchain.info/tx/33fa6ebc1b540822ebaaba5cd30c364c9db76b23777708e0b8d196e4356ec2b4
https://blockchain.info/tx/a4a5178ca314dd8a50c17d0b037d00e3f6fdeefed84b1887b396ede5cb92a363
https://blockchain.info/tx/5fad8af81fa4b181788da0f679e890f829b96084dfbad0a7d6a8b041150d8586

Total 2.75 BTC.

It is a small amount compared with the amount promised by both brothers, but still very significant regarding the amount of time I spent investigating the case. I am thankful for the reward reward and I must to say at this point that I am sure the brothers were not conspiring with the fraudsters. If they were conspiring, why would the fraudsters return the funds? They, fraudsters and brothers, could pretend the loss really happened and secretly compensate each other. In other words, if both brothers purchase was part of a conspiracy, why would they waste time showing to everyone they had been refunded? They just could stay silent and there would be no reason to reward anyone.

Because if the scammers refund all money...all police investigations would stop...fbi and all would stop because all money was refunded...somebody must have been shitting their pants to return all that money...whose identify was 100% known? Not saying the brothers are involved. But that could be the reason the money was refunded...and if they were involved, and I am not saying that they were...their refunds are not real refunds because they just go from person involved to persons involved. Funds stay all in the conspiracy execpt the 2 minimal orders from Dave and the other fellow..
wow, so I could rob a bank, but if i think i am going to get caught, I can just give it back and all is well??
ok, what if i didn't ROB the bank, but somehow 'fooled' them into giving me the money, can I give it back if i think i am found out and all will be well then? i think if you are a northern european, maybe they slap you around alittle, but anywhere else, PRISON BOUND.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
January 31, 2014, 04:48:21 PM

Activity: 447
January 31, 2014, 04:39:34 PM

Total 2.75 BTC.

Activity: 798
January 31, 2014, 04:33:43 PM
okay liar

Yet NONE of it was reviewed yet by anyone, and the scammers here refunded totally by choice(Rebecca's penis-Jay) so as you know, none of your information actually helped do squat. My offering you a reward, was above and beyond the stated offer since your information actually did nothing towards the refunds, as it was never viewed by anyone until after the fact.  

PM from scammer to me, after I demanded they contact me or face exposure (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4826415):

Apologies, if I wasn't clear. My mind is messed up.

The reason it took a couple of days is because yes, as you had found, I had already sold some of the BTC.
I had to buy them back to be able to refund.

And yes, as soon as I saw I was rumbled, I decided I needed to refund there and then.
It was down to you finding the links.

--snip--

"Rebecca" confirms she saw the links/infomation I discovered and that lead "her" to refund.

I only sent those links to one person - YOU Phoenix80%.

So how did the scammer get to see that incriminating evidence/those links Phoenix80%?

And if the links I provided lead "her" to refund, you most certainly know the full bounty is due.
vip
January 31, 2014, 04:30:42 PM

Total 2.75 BTC.

legendary
LIR DEV
January 31, 2014, 04:22:48 PM
really?...

Yes asshole, that is the research I sent to you to help you get your money back. What a fool I was to help such an unscrupulous lying dog as you.

I know you contacted the scammer via the info I gave you and presented him with this info and demanded your money back.

You used this info to get your money back, therefore the 40BTC bounty is 100000% due. You would never have found him on your own, you admitted that yourself when you promised 80% for peoples help.

You are a greedy liar to pretend the scammer sent it back of his own free will and that it was not related to this information I found and sent to you.

You are a small man, twisted with greed. You are a liar. You are pathetic.

Rather than spending the rest of your life knowing you are a dirty liar, why not admit you used the information I sent you to get the scammer to refund the stolen bitcoin?

Why not admit it and then pay the 40BTC bounty you promised? Why not have some integrity? Four people helped you - they deserve the entire 40BTC you promised them.

My share is promised to charity, it's no benefit to me.

Don't be a greedy, lying worm all your life. It'll eat you up, if you aren't already dead and empty inside.
see above avenger....  I've been called an asshole before...  I forgive you.
January 31, 2014, 04:14:28 PM
really?...

Yes asshole, that is the research I sent to you to help you get your money back. What a fool I was to help such an unscrupulous lying dog as you.

I know you contacted the scammer via the info I gave you and presented him with this info and demanded your money back.

You used this info to get your money back, therefore the 40BTC bounty is 100000% due. You would never have found him on your own, you admitted that yourself when you promised 80% for peoples help.

You are a greedy liar to pretend the scammer sent it back of his own free will and that it was not related to this information I found and sent to you.

You are a small man, twisted with greed. You are a liar. You are pathetic.

Rather than spending the rest of your life knowing you are a dirty liar, why not admit you used the information I sent you to get the scammer to refund the stolen bitcoin?

Why not admit it and then pay the 40BTC bounty you promised? Why not have some integrity? Four people helped you - they deserve the entire 40BTC you promised them.

My share is promised to charity, it's no benefit to me.

Don't be a greedy, lying worm all your life. It'll eat you up, if you aren't already dead and empty inside.
January 31, 2014, 04:09:41 PM
JN Studio does something fishy things after the fact... JN Studio follows Peryea in twitter...Bob Peryea went to Southern Oregon University. How did the scammers find out about this obscure PR firm....we should find out what years Peryea was at SOU and who went to Southern Oregon University when Peryea was there....stay tune..
legendary
LIR DEV
January 31, 2014, 04:07:40 PM
Augusto, as you know Phoenix80% is a complete greedy liar, I'm surprised to see you jump on this bandwagon. The scammer now has nothing and Phoenix has stolen $40k from people/charity.
really?...

LOOOOL

Take a look at the list of random third world people that "like" CTS Miner on Facebook!

OMFG

You'll also see on that page he paid a certain "Bob P" for "I can submit your press releases to multiple outlets". You remember Bob, from the ctsminer press release? Interesting coincidence?

Also, Jay paid a voiceover artist for "I can record your business voicemail greeting". Her name is Beth Davison
http://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/beth/davison/voiceover-artist-and-presenter/525853
I googled and I think this is her website http://www.voices.com/people/bethoffreshair
Does she sound like "Rebecca Saunders" to you? Might be worth getting the police/fbi to contact her and find out if she recorded that message for Jay.

He also paid someone for "I can turn your unique idea into reality in 3D". 3D model of a bitcoin miner perhaps??

Jay's linkedin account matches him to jnstudio
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jay-watcham/26/955/5b9
and that matches to this facebook account
https://www.facebook.com/jaywatcham

None of this proves anything. I am being an internet sleuth and I could be 100% wrong.

I'm just pointing out some VERY interesting comparisons between jnbitcoin and jnstudio/Mr Jay Watcham and the services he purchased recently are very interesting. I offer you this information and let you decide what you want to do with it.

Best wishes
The Avenger

and your info was indeed correct, although I have yet to hear back from any agency other than our anonymous nasa friend, who checked your work, and found it to be valid, and also found the UK bitcoin site relation.
Yet NONE of it was reviewed yet by anyone, and the scammers here refunded totally by choice(Rebecca's penis-Jay) so as you know, none of your information actually helped do squat. My offering you a reward, was above and beyond the stated offer since your information actually did nothing towards the refunds, as it was never viewed by anyone until after the fact.  Same went for nasa, but with that, I felt obligated to send something for helping... which is why I offered you something as well, but after so many requests for your wallet address, you make it very difficult, whilst demanding 80%, which seems pretty greedy since your work was never part of the result. I'll be nice, even though I said that I wouldn't ask again....and give you one last chance today to send me your address for that "Gift" reward... because I feel you deserve it just for helping.
We certainly could/should proceed with the investigative submissions, so they/he/she  may get caught...
January 31, 2014, 04:02:19 PM
Augusto, as you know Phoenix80% is a complete greedy liar, I'm surprised to see you jump on this bandwagon. The scammer now has nothing and Phoenix has stolen $40k from people/charity.
legendary
LIR DEV
vip
January 31, 2014, 03:47:02 PM
Jay Watcham
JN Studio
60 Peake Avenue
Kirby Cross
FRINTON-ON-SEA
CO13 0SQ
Telephone 01255 411011
Born: May 1992
Nationality: BRITISH

Many of his references to Bitcoin have now been deleted eg.
http://www.jnstudio.co.uk/blog/jn-studio-now-accept-bitcoins/

Good catch! Here is the erased page:

It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 19 Jan 2014 15:10:48 GMT.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:s6eQPGaBRkoJ:www.jnstudio.co.uk/blog/jn-studio-now-accept-bitcoins/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&lr=lang_en%7Clang_pt

http://i.imgur.com/ceQDGEg.png

This is the company register of JN Studio:

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/jn-studio
legendary
LIR DEV
January 31, 2014, 02:42:47 PM
Aaah, yes.. lemonte...   cool.... What was the amount plz? I'd like to send it back...  since they returned everything...    
looks like .025 ish here....
I couldn't remember your username for the life of me... lol

*I promised the mod I wouldn't post off-topic, just so if anyone wonders... PM if off-topic.
Activity: 624
Merit: 502
January 31, 2014, 02:41:10 PM
January 31, 2014, 02:34:10 PM
oooh, no I met Searing in the KNC thread.... there is two in here from the resonant group... but it's not "my place" to tell you who it is... they will have to choose to share that info himself/themselves , and no, before anyone gets crazy... he/they ever met "freddy" either, although we both (2 of us)wasted thousands building and testing his worthless design.... But we did learn a few things from it.
My hope is a totally different source really.... Nickel-Hydrogen reaction cells, (LENR technology)which have made much more progress and is in commercial use already. This is too far off- topic probably, so that's all I'm spouting....

OK, I get it, it was the other person that vouched for you and posted they knew you from the project, but that person disappeared after all hell broke loose here, I think it was the person who said I was angry and to go bent somewhere else, I remember now, it may have been Cypher, .... just seems to me that before I would recommend something as a steal of a deal at $5,500 to the public, that I would be sure that it was not a scam. You represented yourself as an expert in that article and radio show. That is quite a bit of money to the average person. That's all.

yeah I stand corrected it was Cypher...

Quote from: Phoenix1969 on January 25, 2014, 11:48:34 PM

I suggest we all donate a bit to Cypher to go check them out.

lol avenger... It wasn't nearly what Mauiflipper experienced...
but I certainly got a chuckle out of that.

I'll start...

Cypher...      .1 btc on the way...  cheers
January 31, 2014, 02:15:03 PM
oooh, no I met Searing in the KNC thread.... there is two in here from the resonant group... but it's not "my place" to tell you who it is... they will have to choose to share that info himself/themselves , and no, before anyone gets crazy... he/they ever met "freddy" either, although we both (2 of us)wasted thousands building and testing his worthless design.... But we did learn a few things from it.
My hope is a totally different source really.... Nickel-Hydrogen reaction cells, (LENR technology)which have made much more progress. This is too far off- topic probably, so that's all I'm spouting....

OK, I get it... just seems to me that before I would recommend something as a steal of a deal at $5,500 to the public, that I would be sure that it was not a scam. You represented yourself as an expert in that article and radio show. That is quite a bit of money to the average person. That's all.
this.
still wondering the bank balance, as well as the btc wallets
Pages:
Jump to: